Police: Trailer Park Shooting Apparent Murder-Suicide - News St...

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

Stafford police are investigating a shooting that killed four people, including two children in the Falmouth area.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

DMA

Since: Apr 08

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

evette wrote:
<quoted text>
the start to fixing this world would be to exterminate *********ers like you!
sorry, i had to get that out, not to mention it's the truth!
i am tasha's cousin and what we are going through is indescribable. we are hurting and its going to
take a long time to get over this. what has helped me is knowing that regardless as to what happens in our lives, god is always in the mixxxxx of troubled times. i know that there are people in the worLd that do care and are not ignorant enough to make such comments. DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW A FAMILY TO IMAGINE WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUGH?
I DONT!
on judgement day....god doesnt take into consideration our race or if we lived in a trailer or not.
for those of you who have no compassion regarding this...or any family having to face a senseless
tragedy_my question to you is what did you inherit through genetic's to be so cold @ heart!
for you, all, and any of your kind....to make the world a better place, why dont u do the same thing the kids father did! society shouldnt have to deal with people like you either!(u talk about being dysfunctional)
i will end this by thanking those that have shown signs of compassion for my family and will pray for people like ALL, whom has displayed through comments that they need a reality check of their mental status towards human kind (period)
Very well said!! I have responded to several of the idiots that have made negative comments about this tragedy. I know you and your family are hurting and beleive me when I say those of us that do not even know you hurt for you as well. When I saw the pictures of those 2 innocent babies on TV this morning it broke my heart. God bless you and your family during this difficult time!
Confused

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

all wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be a start toward fixing this world.
I believe your screen name should be "Hitler". You are disgusting.

“KEEPIN' IT REAL ”

Since: Mar 08

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

it still boggles the mind where people get these assault rifles [from]-- those precious little angels gone back to Heaven; they will return tho to a better situation and family -- i believe this. The man's family have got to be so hurt and must really hate him for what he did--as well as and especially the girls family too; Good thing he did kill himself b/c i'm sure there were some family members just waiting to save the taxpayers some bucks! I will keep them all in my prayers - but not him! however that sounds-- i mean it!
mimi77

Bristow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2008

Just so everyone knows the family was an african american family. I am a friend of the mother Tasha. I assume he snapped and killed his family because because she was leaving him and he found out. No one knows, it's all a mystery to us all. However that is still no reason to murder the kids his own kids at that. You also must understand that the distance from her home to her relatives is over an hour drive and tasha has no car and never learned to drive. She did'nt come from a poor upbringing she chose to live in a trailer park with him for her kids. As far as her abuse it was something she kept a secret until the day of her death. I don't know maybe she was ashamed because i'm sure if her parents knew of her abuse her and her children would have been out of that home a long time ago. Its not right for you guys to past judgement like this for someone you don't even know. What if it was you or your own child all alone and confused? Would you still say the same? The kids are not better off dead. They have a big loving family that they left behind that would have taken very good care of them.The entire situation is sickening and heartbreaking to me. Tasha was a very kind sweet young lady. She never did anything wrong to no one. This is just another case of a young woman falling in love with the wrong man. Abuse is not something she was used to ever in her life. I'm pretty sure she was scared and stayed there thinking it will get better because they were a family. As most women in abusive relationships do. I mean he did move her far away from her family she had no one to turn to I assume.But its not fair he should have atleast let them babies live.They were innocent and did not deserve that at all. He will suffer a great deal where he is now going. Straight to hell!!
tgr

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

I stand by my post that says the kids are better off. Who of you doesn't believe those kids are now in heaven with their mom and creator? Do you really think they would have been better off living with the guilt and pain that their own father brutally murdered their mother?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Falmouth Discussions

Search the Falmouth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 7 hr Hoolio 2,539
Boy, 5, Pulled from Aquia Harbour Swimming Pool Jul 8 Evette 1
Review: Chambers Training Academy (Dec '13) Jul 3 Sara 3
Debate: Health Care - Stafford, VA (Oct '09) Jun 29 SSgt David H Stewart 8
$100....driver in town for a few hours looking ... Jun 25 driver0323 2
Debate: Marijuana - Stafford, VA (Aug '10) Jun 18 random 13
Review: Bailey, Ryan M DDS - Ryan M Bailey DDS (Jun '10) Jun 18 Paininthetooth 7
•••
•••
•••
Falmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Falmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••