What lies ahead? Rethinking the park ...

What lies ahead? Rethinking the park authority's role

There are 1 comment on the Fredericksburg.com story from Nov 1, 2006, titled What lies ahead? Rethinking the park authority's role. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

Brian Robinson lost his job three months ago when bills began showing up for items that had not been documented properly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

Rebecca Whaling

Fredericksburg, VA

#1 Nov 20, 2006
I use to work for Mr. Brian Robinson back in 2003. I was his office manager at Casework Systems. I had the responsibility of paying all of the company bills. One day, I got into a car accident and forgot to mail a bill. I then couldn't find the check, so I put a stop payment on it with in a couple of days. This was maybe in September of 2003. I then went on vacation in December and Mr. Robinson came to my house while I was away and went through my car and found the check still in the SEALED envelope. Upon my return to work, I was fired for what he called "Embezzlement." No charges were ever filed against me, because it was a human error, not illegal. I do find it quite irionic that now he is in the hot seat for REAL embezzlement. Who knows what will come out of this, but I absoutly think that the Park Authority is doing the right thing by investigating the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Sun martin garey 13
corruption in stafford police and court room. (Sep '11) Jun 23 anonymous 8
Concerned Parent Jun 8 SCARED 1
Stafford Music Thread (Sep '14) May 29 Musikologist 4
Stoneybrooke Subdivision off courthouse rd in s... May 28 Plug 2
The girls on the BPHS colorguard (Sep '15) May '16 Eric 4
Yoga Ripoff May '16 KArma 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falmouth Mortgages