FREE Kitchen Makeover Consultation

Sep 16, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Village Soup

CAMDEN/ROCKPORT/LINCOLNVILLE : Do you need help moving your kitchen remodel to the next step? Do you have a set of plans, but feel the style and layout options have not been completely reviewed? Would you like ... via Village Soup

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Debbie Phillips

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

Judged:

I really need this makeover, my kitchen is terrible.
It is painted an ugly, worn out green, which was painted a bit over ten years ago. The cabinets are chipped horribly, or stove is running out, and scratched. Some of the cabinets and drawers have no handles, and the flooring needs to be redone. Please contact me on mongoose045@aol.com to tell me if i qualify for this.
Weam Campbell

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

I would love for my kitchen to be repaired, we moved to our house 2 years ago, it needs a lot of work done, and we canít afford it at all.
Our kitchen is really bad, the cabinetís doors are falling off, and the sink is leaking.
Itís really disgusting underneath the sink, itís all moldy, the doors are broken, and we actually are hiding it with fabric. Its all black and blue the wood is fallen apart, and it smells really badly. It really needs to be fixed and we donít have the money.
Thank you
Jennifer Rush

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2009

Hi, I'm a single parent of two daughters, just bought my first home 2 months ago, I have personally painted both girls rooms, basement and bathroom, tore down wallpaper in kitchen (somewhat) fixing to re-do my girls bathroom all by myself on a limited budget (very limited) working a full time job so it is hard.
My kitchen is dark, country and completely outdated. I have ideas, but have no idea where to begin. I really want to make this house our home and eat together after a long day, but again i don't know where to start. This is very important to me, I was married to a drug addict for 9 years, and me and my kids have been through way more than our share. They say a kitchen is the heart of the home and I really want to do this not only for me but for them as well, somewhere we can go together and sit down and talk. Please I really need this..thank you and God Bless
Yvette Thomas

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2009

i really really need a kitchen makeover. i have 4 kids, 3,15,17, and my husband. my house was made in the 70's and it is falling apart more and more. i pray on my knees begging for a kitchen makeover. nothing works. a big kitchen, with a lot of potential. my lights r on the ceiling, covered with plastic. my cupboards. i only have a few. my walls have holes and roaches are living in them. almost everyday, something new i find broken in my kitchen. its not a safe environment for my baby, or my whole family. if i get a kitchen makeover, you have no idea how this will change my life. i will actually invite my friends to my house instead of me saying how nice theirs is. thank you.
Sarah

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Hi, i think i can help you upgrade your kitchen in an economical way, if you have not already done your kitchen, leave your name and number and i'll contact you.
Yvette Thomas wrote:
i really really need a kitchen makeover. i have 4 kids, 3,15,17, and my husband. my house was made in the 70's and it is falling apart more and more. i pray on my knees begging for a kitchen makeover. nothing works. a big kitchen, with a lot of potential. my lights r on the ceiling, covered with plastic. my cupboards. i only have a few. my walls have holes and roaches are living in them. almost everyday, something new i find broken in my kitchen. its not a safe environment for my baby, or my whole family. if i get a kitchen makeover, you have no idea how this will change my life. i will actually invite my friends to my house instead of me saying how nice theirs is. thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Falmouth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Falmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance