Wynn made official captain

Wynn made official captain

There are 24 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 25, 2008, titled Wynn made official captain. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Due to an unusual set of circumstances, Michael J. Wynn was named the temporary head of the Pittsfield Police Department in November before he had officially attained the rank of captain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Art Vandalay

Averill Park, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2008
When is the Mayor going to appoint a permanent Fire and Police Chief? The Fire Dept has not had a permanent Chief in over six years. Why do they give civil service tests if the Mayor ignores them? These quetions Must be asked. Does the Mayor enjoy having his puppets run his departments? Speak out people, this is your city! And, I cannt afford to eat at Spice!
geez

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2011
Winn is a good seargant but thats it he is b miles cousin. who is rob ertos good friend when bianchi becomes mayor things will change.
cops are liars

Easthampton, MA

#4 Nov 9, 2011
and thugs. If Michael Wynn was put in charge of cleaning the toilets in that shithole PPD you can be sure they'd be dirty after being contaminated by the turkey killer.
Concealed Carry

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
I actually like Wynn. He gave me my Concealed carry permit. Something that Riello would not do. He's got my vote.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Aug 25, 2015
Turkey killer MicHELL Wynn is a corrupt pile schitt!
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Aug 25, 2015
Nov. 27, 2007 Acting Police Chief Named

Jan. 27, 2008 Wynn made official captain.......

and even as far back as Jan. 25, 2008 Linda Tyer was making golliwog eyes at little black Rambo.

2008 was also a good year for Sue Camel, again.
cops are liars and thugs

United States

#9 Aug 25, 2015
Cheif Wynn was another one that caught my mother with her hand down my pants. She was going to town and they threatened to remove me. I liked what my mother was doing and wanted her to continue. I hate the PPD for telling my mother to stop.
Huh

Holyoke, MA

#10 Oct 4, 2015
Of what
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#11 Oct 4, 2015
Chief Wynn was another one that caught my mother with her hand down my pants. She was going to town and they threatened to remove me. I liked what my mother was doing and wanted her to continue. I hate the PPD for telling my mother to stop. I let mom diddle me last night because I had nobody to diddle.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Oct 4, 2015
"acting" chief Wynn is a pile of corrupt schitt! But apparently by 2007 Pittsfield had come that "time" when it HAD to, or else, appoint a corrupt pile of coloured schitt to the exalted position of "acting" chief so as to appease the race card/race baiting agitators and alleged racists.
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#13 Oct 4, 2015
Iam a pile of corrupt schitt! But apparently by 2007 Pittsfield had come that "time" when it HAD to, or else, appoint a corrupt pile of coloured schitt to the exalted position of diddler chief so as to appease the race card/race baiting agitators and alleged racists. I want to put my hand down the front of a childs pants while jerking off behind them. The through makes me pre-come in my shorts.
cops are liars and thugs

Great Barrington, MA

#14 Oct 4, 2015
I should say the chief Wynn thinks I' m anASSHOLE
I am a pile of corrupt schitt! But apparently by 2007 Pittsfield had come that "time" when it HAD to, or else, appoint a corrupt pile of coloured schitt to the exalted position of diddler chief so as to appease the race card/race baiting agitators and alleged racists. I want to put my hand down the front of a childs pants while jerking off behind them. The through makes me pre-come in my shorts.
cops are degenerates

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Dec 3, 2015
I fail to see the humor in the PPD page concerning Tom the Turkey who showed up at the PPD. Especially when one considers the fact that MicHELL Wynn is a pile of putrid schitt and a turkey killer! We know MicHELL Wynn hunted down, harassed and killed two turkey's whose only crime was to cross the street. Turkey's who had visited schools/school children and wandered through welcoming neighborhoods. But one day MicHELL Wynn who grew up in a fatherless disadvantaged lower class mixed race family opened fire in a residential neighborhood and callously annihilated the two turkeys. Well actually, if I remember correctly, MicHELL Wynn opened fire in a residential area and killed one of the turkeys but only injured the other turkey. MicHELL Wynn them chased down the injured bird, cornered it, and stomped/tortured it to death.
John L

Nebraska City, NE

#17 Dec 3, 2015
cops are degenerates wrote:
I fail to see the humor in the PPD page concerning Tom the Turkey who showed up at the PPD. Especially when one considers the fact that MicHELL Wynn is a pile of putrid schitt and a turkey killer! We know MicHELL Wynn hunted down, harassed and killed two turkey's whose only crime was to cross the street. Turkey's who had visited schools/school children and wandered through welcoming neighborhoods. But one day MicHELL Wynn who grew up in a fatherless disadvantaged lower class mixed race family opened fire in a residential neighborhood and callously annihilated the two turkeys. Well actually, if I remember correctly, MicHELL Wynn opened fire in a residential area and killed one of the turkeys but only injured the other turkey. MicHELL Wynn them chased down the injured bird, cornered it, and stomped/tortured it to death.
Why do you keep bragging about sticking your hands down toddlers pants, I AM SO GLAD THEY TOOK YOUR KIDS AWAY!
cops are degenerates

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Dec 3, 2015
John L if you must insist on giving Pittsfield's first ever negro "acting" police chief blo*jo*s would please confine your salacious appetite for MicHEL Wynn negro private parts to the privacy of the "acting" chief's office on Allen Street, or to the "acting chief's residence on Cadwell Road. Thank you for your consideration of others who puke at even the thought of Pittsfield's first negro "acting" police chief.
John L

Nebraska City, NE

#19 Dec 3, 2015
Why did you sodomize your own kids, I AM SO GLAD THEY WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU, LONG LIVE THE DCF!
John L if you must insist on giving Pittsfield's first ever negro "acting" police chief blo*jo*s would please confine your salacious appetite for MicHEL Wynn negro private parts to the privacy of the "acting" chief's office on Allen Street, or to the "acting chief's residence on Cadwell Road. Thank you for your consideration of others who puke at even the thought of Pittsfield's first negro "acting" police chief.
cops are degenerates

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Dec 3, 2015
John L, don't be so insecure. Those negro banging dime-a-dozen blonds are no competition for your deviant sexual appetite for MicHELL Wynn's dirty filthy negro private parts.
John L

Nebraska City, NE

#21 Dec 3, 2015
John L, don't be so insecure. Those negro banging dime-a-dozen blonds are no competition for your deviant sexual appetite for MicHELL Wynn's dirty filthy negro private parts.
I know, You don't like adults, black or otherwise, but you banged your own children till they were taken away. LONG LIVE THE COPS, I AM SO GLAD THEY TOOK AWAY YOUR KIDS!
Little Timmy

Moscow, Russia

#22 Dec 3, 2015
Daddy, How do you know his parts were filthy, your told me real men only do children, I love my new family, they don't touch me in bad places like you do. I am glad the cops took me away from you.
cops are degenerates

Pittsfield, MA

#23 Dec 3, 2015
Little Timmy no doubt you were probably traumatized and damaged beyond repair by DCF MONSTERS and sadistic COPS who probably stuck their fingers in your diaper when they kidnapped you at gun point, handed you over DCF approved sadistic monsters who brainwashed you with the aid of DCF approved psycho-the-rapists who drugged you with psychotropic drugs that have not approved for children. But the good news is you'll probably commit suicide before your 20th birthday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. George Woodwell -Climate Times Fri Bob DeLeo 1
Friends of Falmouth Wind --- Lawsuit Members 2018 Feb 12 James DeVingo 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Massachuse... (Oct '10) Jan '18 Ted 14
Looking For Mystery Shoppers! Nov '17 Joseph McArdle 1
A former East Falmouth resident lived in Naples... (Jun '17) Oct '17 Pmay 2
The Little Crooked House (Apr '12) Oct '17 David Evans 9
Falmouth Selectmen Will Not Appeal Turbine Deci... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Bob DeLeo 1

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falmouth Mortgages