michele

Erlanger, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
what has happened to Falmouth? this place is turning into a DUMP!
scum walking down the streets, boys with there pants dragging the ground..vandals...thiefs...dru ggies..people out in public wearing their pajams and house slippers...Nasty Looking...it makes one sick to there stomach...buildings falling down..houses that should be torn down.that is how bad they are..landlords who dont care what there property looks like or who they let live there..Nasty..I came down to visit my mom and yes I saw this well most of it, the property, the kids..the pj scum...NASTY NASTY NASTY..why my mom wants to keep on living here is beyond me..I'm really afraid for her, but she wont move...I wanted her to come live with me in Independece and she wont do it..says too many people ...
That it is

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Dec 18, 2012
michele wrote:
what has happened to Falmouth? this place is turning into a DUMP!
scum walking down the streets, boys with there pants dragging the ground..vandals...thiefs...dru ggies..people out in public wearing their pajams and house slippers...Nasty Looking...it makes one sick to there stomach...buildings falling down..houses that should be torn down.that is how bad they are..landlords who dont care what there property looks like or who they let live there..Nasty..I came down to visit my mom and yes I saw this well most of it, the property, the kids..the pj scum...NASTY NASTY NASTY..why my mom wants to keep on living here is beyond me..I'm really afraid for her, but she wont move...I wanted her to come live with me in Independece and she wont do it..says too many people ...
Because for your mom it is home and the older we become the harder the change. It's just really sad to see what falmouth has become. Nothing but trash and druggies
junior

Falmouth, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Bad thing is all that needs to be done is the people of falmouth to stand up and make the people high up in office do something about it. Make the chief of police have the city cops actually do something instead of sitting in parking lots, eating out, going to their houses and waiting for calls. That in all reality is all it would take to clean up this town. Simple
resident

Erlanger, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Falmouth needs a real cleaning up..starting with the police too start enforcing the curfew and the laws in this town..People depending on who you are get by with anything and everything, from being drunk and driving,instead of being arrested they are taken home...fights..no one arrested...underage kids running the streets after curfew....loitering on the street corners and on that stage up-town...Its not safe to even go to the store after dark in this town..by yourself.. laws need to be enforced and the police do their job..
Nasty

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2012
All that is left in falmouth is the scum. They keep Breding and we just end up with more and they seem to be dumber falmouth just needs to close down
sowhat

Erlanger, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Hummm...
4u2nv

Toledo, OH

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Falmouth is a candyland compared to the bid cities ive been to. These kids would get there ass handed to them if they tried to act hard in a big city..little punk ass kids aint shit...
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Feb 18, 2013
I see everyone only has bad. This town doesn't have anything for kids to do. I grew up in this tow. I just turned 18 if they would actually put something in this town for kids to do it would clean up a lot. Half the cops are crooks, and lazy! They need a new make-over. The teens need parents who CARE about what their kids are up to. Child services are on people who don't really need them, but those kids who do, are left alone. This place just don't have the right role models. I personally look up to no one here.
John

Covington, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Life is what you make it. All small towns are pretty much alike.
wtf

Erlanger, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
bear2409 wrote:
I see everyone only has bad. This town doesn't have anything for kids to do. I grew up in this tow. I just turned 18 if they would actually put something in this town for kids to do it would clean up a lot. Half the cops are crooks, and lazy! They need a new make-over. The teens need parents who CARE about what their kids are up to. Child services are on people who don't really need them, but those kids who do, are left alone. This place just don't have the right role models. I personally look up to no one here.
Your so right! there is nothing in this hell hole for kids.you would think that someone would do something about it..half the parents sit themselves in bars getting all boozed up..the kids run the streets...
What a shame

Florence, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2013
It's the people of the town that refuses to let it be nothing but the hell hole it is. If that is the way they want to live and raise their childern so be it! Drug heads , liers , theifs, and so forth. I wouldn't let my dead dogs live there.
neverchange

Erlanger, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Falmouth will never change..they just keep inporting more trash...and breed more talk about inbred, good-grief...and us decent folk have to live here too,what about us...we have to put up with all the "TRASH"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need to locate... 8 hr petey mcsweety 3
Judge Barbara Paul (Jun '10) 8 hr methodbeyond40 121
dope sick 9 hr methodbeyond40 6
mad tourist 9 hr methodbeyond40 10
foul mouth 21 hr stuck down here 1
serena bruin n les mcgaha (Jan '12) Dec 15 HAD FUN 14
horny Dec 14 In the know 16
Falmouth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web