First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ashlee

Florence, KY

#23 Feb 6, 2010
ok so i just have a couple things to say... first of all brett is was one of my uncles best friends for a long time and personally i think all you people need to get a life.... if he is a pill head it is none of any of your alls business. and second... y this website may be for expressing your opinions but what in the hell kind of person is gonna get on here just to ask about a hot guy... u people are fucked up and need some serious help
kyhahaha

Zanesville, OH

#24 Feb 6, 2010
hahaha
who

Port William, OH

#25 Feb 9, 2010
Sticks and Stones...
sexy momma

Port William, OH

#26 Feb 23, 2010
i just want to let everyone know brett is a cool guy i don't see why everyone wants to down him like that just leave him the [email protected] alone he knows what he is doing
Pastor Kevin

Port William, OH

#27 Apr 6, 2010
About 2 years ago i worked with brett at orient engines. He's a nice guy. he is kind and caring toward his fellowman. Rather than talking unkind and using uncaring words about him, reach out with love and say something nice about him.

He really has a heart of gold, look past your blinded eyes and see the truth.

He is a friend to all!
Pastor

Port William, OH

#28 Apr 6, 2010
I worked with Brett a couple of years ago at Orient Engines. He's a nice guy with a heart of gold. He would do anything to help someone. Rather than speaking ill of him, why not speak works that edify and lift up?

We all have made mistakes in the past (Right?) Brett know doubt has his life on track, the question is....do you?
Brett Wood

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Jun 26, 2010
you all who talk shit may rot in hell thank you people that took up for me f the rest its just my life you f up come get some if you think you can
Pit Lover

Florence, KY

#30 Jun 28, 2010
I do know that he dated a good friend of mine for way too long. He treated her like shit and she finally wised up and left his sorry ass. That's been a while ago and it sounds like the drugs are still a problem like they were then.
amanda leeke

Cincinnati, OH

#31 Jun 29, 2010
I think Brett is an awesome person. NO ONE is perfect, but the things you all are saying are not all true. EVERYONE of you has made mistakes, and to make your mistakes ok, you all bash GOOD people on this website. Open your alls eyes, NO ONE IS PERFECT, so stop trying to make yourself seem that way... Keep your head up Brett!! You are a good person to me Wade and Riley!! we know who you really are and the people who care about you are the only ones who matter!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help Thu CMR2 40
why do women break your heart? (Nov '09) Thu Gots the answers 54
Robert English Nov 22 Jreel 1
mount olivet snitch (Oct '10) Nov 21 Drugs are bad 56
nathan colemire (Sep '09) Nov 21 Drugs are bad 16
nazis, racists, kkk., making a come back ??? Nov 21 Drugs are bad 24
Toys for Tots? Nov 21 Doobie 5

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance