Tori mineer, easy?? or not??

Tori mineer, easy?? or not??

Posted in the Falmouth Forum

slutss

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Sep 11, 2010
cough cough she is nothing like her sister, and for one she is not easy, she is a nice girl, who dont do nothing wrong so why do stupid people have to start crap about her??
Whatever

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2010
ohh noo wrote:
id say, her last name is mineer, if she is related to amber id say yeah that or a bull dyke
haha oh she is related to amber mineer.
but she actually is nice.
hey thats my mom idiot

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2010
thats my mom so be quiet and do not pass go and go directly to jail
jee

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
Tori is a great girl and not easy! Why don't u people get a life and quit talkin bout other people so u can feel better about yourself!!!!!!!!!!Just because someone is related to someone doesn;t mean they are anything like them! SHUT UP
Bbbbbbbbb

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2010
You people are idiots ! This girl is to good for that crap and no shes nothing like her sister. Her dad has done one hell of a job takn care of her and his other little one. So get a f**cking life!!
bitchhhh

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 10, 2010
EASY
wow

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2010
no she is not, get a life "bitchhhh" and stop trying to be all hard on the internet because everybody knows tori is a nice young girl that hasnt bothered anybody. you probably just hate her because she is pretty!
wow10

Louisville, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2011
she is a great person, dont judge a book, by its family members as you are doing
crazy

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2011
You guys are crazy if you think that exactly don't judge and book by its family members
booboo

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2011
Piss on this she is a nice girl your just mad your not as pretty as her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Sandlin???? 9 hr The Truth 3
Derrick Cogswell 23 hr Roy 5
Curious Sat Luck 7
Kylie Brice Feb 25 Losers 3
Meth heads in Falmouth? Feb 24 Looking 1
Local election Feb 23 Tony 16
Rude Falmouth Police Officer (Mar '10) Feb 22 Concerned Citizen 115

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance