Mark Hart for Mayor
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lol

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2010
How is he? Should I vote for him? I have heard a lot mixture of stuff.
Awesome guy

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 1, 2010
Mark Hart is an awesome guy. He is very proactive and really understands the public service industry. You'll also find that he is very active in his community. If there was ever a guy who probably should have abandoned Falmouth and moved on with his life/career,etc.....it would be Mark. But instead of turn tail and run......he has decided to stay and try to change his community.You wont find a more dedicated and qualified candidate who has a better vision for Falmouth. Mark really "gets it" when it comes to returning Falmouth to a place where you will be safe to walk down the street to the ice cream shop with your kids on saturday evenings. Mark Hart is definatly not one of the people sitting idle on the sidelines...he is a team player.
guesswho

Erlanger, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2010
get real he doesnt have a clue what is going on in this town
Mark

Covington, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2010
Awesome guy wrote:
Mark Hart is an awesome guy. He is very proactive and really understands the public service industry. You'll also find that he is very active in his community. If there was ever a guy who probably should have abandoned Falmouth and moved on with his life/career,etc.....it would be Mark. But instead of turn tail and run......he has decided to stay and try to change his community.You wont find a more dedicated and qualified candidate who has a better vision for Falmouth. Mark really "gets it" when it comes to returning Falmouth to a place where you will be safe to walk down the street to the ice cream shop with your kids on saturday evenings. Mark Hart is definatly not one of the people sitting idle on the sidelines...he is a team player.
Same as the rest in Falmouth, only for where it can get him and money in his pocket. He thinks he can go to Frankfort to keep his father's bus job, but, what about the other bus drivers that don't have their GED. He's speeking only for himself.
Mark

Covington, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2010
guesswho wrote:
Amen to that. Only if it's going to benifet him!
truth

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2010
Apparently you guys do not know him very well. He is a very good hard working guy. He still believes in making this City something to be proud of instead of just a breeding ground for drug addicts. He and the rest of council have worked hard to make this a nice place to live,even the police department is starting to attract a better breed of officer. There is nothing wrong with wanting to roll your sleeves up and help clean the community. We could all learn a little from someone like this. So what if he went to Frankfort to fight for his Dad's job? Would you not do the same for a member of your family? Dont we all do things which secretivly benifit us? I really dont see where the "money in his pocket" has any relevance.....the Mayor's position doesnt pay all that well. I just think he is guy who has remained faithful to the City of Falmouth since he was raised here and continues to do so every day. You know, people who are active in the community and invest in it are bound to make some money along the way. Stop being jealous and consider the facts. geeeez
truth

Loveland, OH

#7 Feb 1, 2010
another joke of the day MARK HART FOR MAYOR WHAT THE F--K
know the facts

Hebron, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2010
Just to let everbody know, Mark Hart did not just go to Frankfort to save his Dad's job but is trying to save 26 jobs in Pendleton County and probabably 100's more across the state. The bill he helped get filled will change the law and help all classified employees not just his dad, across the entire state, not just Pendleton County.
GOFORIT

Covington, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2010
Awesome guy wrote:
i will vote for him, i"d vote for him for judge exect.
CitizenCain

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2010
I'd vote for Mark Hart for just about anything. GO MARK!! Don't let people get you down. I bet you have more supporters than haters. I don't know him personally but I do know he is involved, he is dedicated, and he cares about this community. At least he has the ambition. Whoever thinks he is a joke, step up to the plate and see what you can do!
goforit

Covington, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2010
CitizenCain wrote:
I'd vote for Mark Hart for just about anything. GO MARK!! Don't let people get you down. I bet you have more supporters than haters. I don't know him personally but I do know he is involved, he is dedicated, and he cares about this community. At least he has the ambition. Whoever thinks he is a joke, step up to the plate and see what you can do!
i agree with you, mark is a good caring person, he works hard for the people. i'm ashamed of what some of these people are saying, i agree with citizencain all you sit back and do nothings step up to the plate. i bet you can't do anything.
amazed

Erlanger, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2010
lol wrote:
How is he? Should I vote for him? I have heard a lot mixture of stuff.
He is a kind, caring, hard working fella. Yes you should vote for him. He has the experience to hold this office. He can and will take care of issues that need to be addressed. If your serious about voting and you have questions, call him. His phone number is in the book. He will kindly answer any questions you may have about him. Please dont use this site as a gossip deal. If your a falmouth citizen, please vote. We need you. Thanks, and have a great weekend.
Just sayin

Falmouth, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2010
guesswho wrote:
Obviously, you are clueless! I doubt there is anyone more informed or better connected!
interested

Covington, KY

#14 Feb 11, 2010
guesswho wrote:
you are the one who is clueless.he knows more in his little finger than you do in your whole body.
Mark

Covington, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2010
How much did Mark pay you all to talk good about him. I know him and he is out for himself and only his family. He don't care about the people, it's all about money to him. This man can't even make a speech, his words are all jammed up and you have no ideal what he is trying to say. I think Mark has enough jobs on his plate, he can't take care of his current jobs, how is he going to fill the mayor of even judge exect. I'm tell you people, these are money hungry people and is for his on bank account. Believe me, I know him well.
Just sayin

Falmouth, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2010
He didn't have to pay me anything. I have known him my whole life. He has always done what he believed to be right. Of course, when you do that you will make some mad. By the way who are you going to support for mayor?
goforit

Covington, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2010
i haven't been payed either, maybe you have him mixed up with h.b.
goforit

Covington, KY

#18 Feb 19, 2010
truth wrote:
Apparently you guys do not know him very well. He is a very good hard working guy. He still believes in making this City something to be proud of instead of just a breeding ground for drug addicts. He and the rest of council have worked hard to make this a nice place to live,even the police department is starting to attract a better breed of officer. There is nothing wrong with wanting to roll your sleeves up and help clean the community. We could all learn a little from someone like this. So what if he went to Frankfort to fight for his Dad's job? Would you not do the same for a member of your family? Dont we all do things which secretivly benifit us? I really dont see where the "money in his pocket" has any relevance.....the Mayor's position doesnt pay all that well. I just think he is guy who has remained faithful to the City of Falmouth since he was raised here and continues to do so every day. You know, people who are active in the community and invest in it are bound to make some money along the way. Stop being jealous and consider the facts. geeeez
i agree with everything you just said
chasi87

Bellevue, WA

#19 Feb 25, 2010
mark would make a great mayor, he knows more about whats going on than the lady thats n their now! id vote for u
DAMN LIER

Loveland, OH

#20 Feb 26, 2010
HE PAID ALL OF YOU TO TALK GOOD ABOUT HIM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roosters (May '14) 1 hr Tony 3
cash express 2 hr Tony 2
sarah and autom french 10 hr mythoughts 5
Roger Jones 11 hr mylinda 14
brooke wiggins Sat csx 9
new highschool recruits Jul 3 adam 4
Shannon Hornbeek Jul 2 Derrick 3
More from around the web

Falmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE