2hot4u

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

she is a lost soul who needs to remember her kids come before men she cheats on her old man alot!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

she a nasty girl\boy who needs to get a life always quick to run her mouth behind someones back but won't say nothing to someones face she sleeps with alot of ppl she a hoe
watchfully aware

Bellevue, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Tisa pompilio is naaaaassty. She needs to put her kids first. She has been in trouble with drugs and welfare fraud. Her mom is just as dirty and worthless and would be in jail for arson and insurance fraud. Trina phillips...tisa's mom...ratted people out on that fraud to save herself. That family is dirty and scandulous. Their lying ways will catch up to them. May God have mercy on their souls.
C-MON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

I just feel sorry for her kids. Her youngest kids dad just got put in jail for molesting her oldest kid! So sad! Yea she needs a good wake up call, but sometimes it just never makes the parent change! She was recently arrested! Just sad, that's all!
doofus

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

C-MON wrote:
I just feel sorry for her kids. Her youngest kids dad just got put in jail for molesting her oldest kid! So sad! Yea she needs a good wake up call, but sometimes it just never makes the parent change! She was recently arrested! Just sad, that's all!
Her daughter is really sweet. Makes good grades. Doesn't get in trouble. Nice little kid.
countrygirl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Best thing she lost was trace Byrd lol
watchfully aware

Bellevue, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Lol. Really? Her youngest kids dad got accused of some ridiculous stuff. You should probably look into it a little deeper. Tisa and her entire family have accused a number of other people of the same thing. Poor chris. I cant believe she would use her own kid like that. Poor kid is going to be a mess when she realizes what shes has done. Supposedly the grandma was sitting there the entire time and said the little girl made it up. Tisa will never get it together. Heard she has lost all of her kids at this point.
doofus

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

watchfully aware wrote:
Lol. Really? Her youngest kids dad got accused of some ridiculous stuff. You should probably look into it a little deeper. Tisa and her entire family have accused a number of other people of the same thing. Poor chris. I cant believe she would use her own kid like that. Poor kid is going to be a mess when she realizes what shes has done. Supposedly the grandma was sitting there the entire time and said the little girl made it up. Tisa will never get it together. Heard she has lost all of her kids at this point.
I have a personal connection to the little girl and I've heard her version of events. I do not know the mother or grandmother very well, but the grandmother is raising the little girl and she is turning out to be a good kid. She's just caught in a bad situation.
A nice Person

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

All I am going to say is I love this family to death! They are very nice people and have helped me out a ton!!
Making it real

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

If you need help from them rather than helping that family. Probably means you have the same issues. Which in turn means your probably a druggy and user? Maybe a stripper or someone who turns their back on their kids? Thats jow that family is. All true.
tisa pompilio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

OK.... lets get it all out there ppl. I was 14 when I gave birth to my oldest daughter. I gave my mom guardianship of her which was the adult thing to do since I could not take care of her. I dropped out of high school and received my GED 2 years ahead of my class. I got married to Alan shields when I turned 18 and shortly there after gave birth to my 2nd child who I have joint custody of. 3 years later I was divorced. While trying to reconcile with Alan I got pregnant with my 3 child who my father has because I was in jail for 8 months and I pay child support on him and have ins. On him. By this time I was using drugs...... however have never been charged with a drug crime. When I got out of jail I was living with and had been living with Christopher speros. I got pregnant the week I got out with my 4th child. Me and Chris were togeather for 5 years. In the 5th year he decided to molest my oldest daughter which my mom and I have raised to know if someone does something like that you need to tell.... which she did. Chris was found guilt by a jury of 12 andbis currently sitting in jail. Waiting for final sentence. As for me ...... I have had 4 children and don't have full custody of them but am involved in their life's.I have used drugs and am now in recovery taking random drug test which I have never failed. I have stripped but it put food on the table and diapers on my kids butt. And I am women enough to put my name on this post, deal with life without drugs or a drink and admit and accept my faults learn from them and work on my life and not worry about what other ppls life is doing. So when you can think something else to write putting my family and I down please be big enough to post it with your name. Have a good day
rightbyme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Good for you! Doing better for your kids is what every parent strives for. We all make mistakes, yes, some are worse than others but we are all human. Good job keep up the good work. People are stupid!
Grandpa Gomez

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

tisa pompilio wrote:
OK.... lets get it all out there ppl. I was 14 when I gave birth to my oldest daughter. I gave my mom guardianship of her which was the adult thing to do since I could not take care of her. I dropped out of high school and received my GED 2 years ahead of my class. I got married to Alan shields when I turned 18 and shortly there after gave birth to my 2nd child who I have joint custody of. 3 years later I was divorced. While trying to reconcile with Alan I got pregnant with my 3 child who my father has because I was in jail for 8 months and I pay child support on him and have ins. On him. By this time I was using drugs...... however have never been charged with a drug crime. When I got out of jail I was living with and had been living with Christopher speros. I got pregnant the week I got out with my 4th child. Me and Chris were togeather for 5 years. In the 5th year he decided to molest my oldest daughter which my mom and I have raised to know if someone does something like that you need to tell.... which she did. Chris was found guilt by a jury of 12 andbis currently sitting in jail. Waiting for final sentence. As for me ...... I have had 4 children and don't have full custody of them but am involved in their life's.I have used drugs and am now in recovery taking random drug test which I have never failed. I have stripped but it put food on the table and diapers on my kids butt. And I am women enough to put my name on this post, deal with life without drugs or a drink and admit and accept my faults learn from them and work on my life and not worry about what other ppls life is doing. So when you can think something else to write putting my family and I down please be big enough to post it with your name. Have a good day
you sound hot
AndYouAre

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

watchfully aware wrote:
He is no longer accused he is now convicted which means there was enough evidence there to do so! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! That is just sick for a grown man to do that to a 10 year old innocent little girl! Evidentally you don't have kids of your own or you wouldn't be defending such actions. GROSS!
tisa pompilio

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

AndYouAre wrote:
<quoted text>
He is no longer accused he is now convicted which means there was enough evidence there to do so! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! That is just sick for a grown man to do that to a 10 year old innocent little girl! Evidentally you don't have kids of your own or you wouldn't be defending such actions. GROSS!
ty
Making it real

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

It must be humbling knowing that your kids are better off without you. And that you have to repl to your own post under different names to sound like you have backing. And I heard poncho is getting it appealed bc they found proof of jury misconduct and the cop as well as your mom committed perjury on the stand.
tisa pompilio

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Making it real wrote:
It must be humbling knowing that your kids are better off without you. And that you have to repl to your own post under different names to sound like you have backing. And I heard poncho is getting it appealed bc they found proof of jury misconduct and the cop as well as your mom committed perjury on the stand.
well first off I put my name on any post I put. Because I seem to be the only one on here who has the balls to. And my mom did nothing but tell the truth. And no documents can be found to back the statement you heard that he is appealing it. So you need to check your sources. Sincerely Tisa pompilio
MASTEROVERLORD

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

i dare you to touch their faces

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Falmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Falmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••