jodi kiskaden is a rat and so is his ...

jodi kiskaden is a rat and so is his girlfriend

Posted in the Falmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
u all suck

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2010
rat
tara

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Dec 10, 2010
he was a rat back in the day and he still is, i hope you burn in hell
john

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2010
dude, dont talk about my informant like that. Look at all the help he has done for us....
Dopey

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2010
Oh yeah?? Who's his girlfriend?? What exactly has he done to be considered a RAT?
david

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Dec 16, 2010
he will straight tell on who ever he has to. To get out of trouble.
undecided

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2010
i don't know a lot about who these poeple are but if my ex was ratting on me like i was told his is i'd be ratting right back on her
john

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2010
Well bless this man, trying to clean up Falmouth
na bra

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2010
tara turner is the snitch she told on jodie and bruce and jodie took the plee deal he got 2 years he goes in the same time i do which is the 19th of january bruce just didnt show up that day or he would have gotten the same deal

Since: Aug 10

butler ky

#9 Dec 21, 2010
Duh!
Tiffany

Louisville, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Jody is my family he is not a snitch nasty ass Tara is thats why he is going to prison not her duh,so don't talk about him.She ratted.
juice 2

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2011
You know if people would put the drugs down and get a freakin job and take care of their children we wouldn't be worried about who snitched on us. All druggies snitch on each other at some time another, especially TARA
blimp

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2012
No one knows what went on except for tara jody and bruce, and if those boys tried to give me 25 years i would rat too. She has kids to take care of. She just got her and jodys lil girl back and bout to get her son. She got off the drugs she is 2 years clean, you all can talk all you want but there was more to the shit her and those boys did. and those boys are the only ones she has ever snitched on. She took a pot chargte for jody and thats the real reason she lost her kids. Jody run that girl in the ground and she has picked herself up and doin good for herself and herkids now.
blimp

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2012
and tara got 5r yrs and has to pay the boys restitution so she really got more than the boys. Jody gave that girl a bad name when they got together.
Type 0 negative

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2012
His tattoos suck as well. Filthy, filthy, filthy.. eeewwwwwwww
blimp

United States

#15 Jul 8, 2012
he reuses needles and puts ink back in bottle sometimes. He dipped the needle in a shitty diaper on one boy
abcd

Port William, OH

#16 Aug 30, 2012
tara commited the crime and was scared to do the time she was looking at one to five and instead she took the easy way out and told on bruce and jody if any one did time it was jody because bruce got probation and tara did too jody went to jail for what he did and i talked to bruces lawyer my self and he said that tara has beat plenty of charges by telling on ppl and that it wasnt any thing new and if jody were a snitch he wouldnt of went to jail... it shouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out and as far as jody ruining tara she ruined her self she cannot blame some one else for her actions erica was fist fucking her back in high school...
fecescollector

Louisville, KY

#17 Aug 31, 2012
what about his little friend john jackson? he a snitch too? i heard he got a tattoo and who knos what he's got since he been shootin up herion....
BLIMP

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Sep 27, 2012
i have the papers on tara theonly one she has ever snitched on was bruce and jody. look at them today, bruce got violation, jody a dead beat heroin junkie, tara doin for herself and jodys lil girl, off the dope, whether you guys want to believe it or not Jody is a piece of shit and always will be.
excaliber

Hamilton, OH

#19 Sep 28, 2012
i have known jody and tara for years so i pray for him and they are not bad people, may god bless them, who can thow the first stone !
Age21

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 29, 2012
u know tara is the snitch not jody bc look at the nasty b****. she is really dirty come u cant look at her and tell me that she aint nasty ewwwwwwwww.whoever is her bf now u r nasty and dirty like she is.jody made that b**** look good but look at her now since them two broke up she looks butt ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quentin Dennie- what a joke! 14 hr Citizen 1
John Riley quit the Sheriff's Department 19 hr Oissed Off 18
Robertson County gossip? (Oct '14) Apr 29 Really 16
Can two felons be around each other? (Feb '13) Apr 29 Lilmoma1978 36
Falmouth police?? Mayor? Apr 29 FYI 2
Does anyone wanna go dancing this weekend? Apr 22 boogie bear 1
Diana and Merle Williams Apr 22 Jessica 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falmouth Mortgages