Citizen Kane

Erlanger, KY

#1 May 20, 2012
Falmouth ppl are always up in your business...They run around town in there Pajamas and house shoes, some wear flip flops and there feet are really dirty ...Falmouth is so Trashy for the most part..Drugs,and Junkies make up a lot of the population of Falmouth..They need to clean this place up!..But that's the Joke of the year...The place is so "TRASHY"...and they dont care where there kids are or who they are with, or what they are doing...This Plce is nothing but a "TRASHY RIVER BOTTOM TOWN"..and "WHITE TRAILER TRASH OCCUPIES MOST OF THE TOWN.."!...
piece

Carpentersville, IL

#2 May 20, 2012
Help do something about it rather than complain about it.
kat

Erlanger, KY

#3 May 20, 2012
If you dont like Falmouth Move, Not all of us are like your stating...some of us are decent people living here in Falmouth..working hard for a living and know where are kids are 24/7...at least I do...
mine are not allowed up-town or too any of the parks..too much goes on in those places and its not good..
observation

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 20, 2012
From the way you are talking "Citizen Kane" you really sound like an upstanding pillar of the community (sarcasm). There are several people in the town that are hard working but you feel the need to judge everyone from a few. Here is an idea if you don't like it MOVE or do something to help change it. Or are you the perfect person and feel that it is below you. Some people need to grow up and stop starting threads on this site to bash people and cause problems. I agree with Kat And Piece help do something about it or move.
pots of luck

Butler, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2012
Ur so vain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sadie dennie turner Thu william sharp 15
Mrs. Ray Wed Really 2
fatal accident driver Tue You Are So Wrong 14
corey garrett Sep 1 Corey 8
Jacob Hart Sep 1 Live and Learn 1
Assembly Cafe Aug 28 resident 6
Boston Bull Terriers---Need a male dog to breed... (Aug '11) Aug 27 Dogface Danny II 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falmouth Mortgages