frank uchtman jr
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
minniapolis

Zanesville, OH

#1 Feb 4, 2010
does any one know frank uchtman jr.and what kind of guy he is? i met him briefly in louisville he said hes from falmouth

Since: Feb 10

Westerville, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2010
Frank is a womanizer. Comes on all charming. I know he has a few kids and I'm pretty sure 2 ex wives. From what I can remember, he didnt treat the mother of his first kid very well. But,maybe he's changed...but probably not.
DaMan

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Frank is an ok guy. Yeah aren't we all womanizers? and his first wife was/is a bitch. I really wouldn't listen to anything from this place, most ppl r like this bo c fus critter, an idiot that spews from the mouth
get some

Westerville, OH

#4 Feb 9, 2010
actually bo doesnt live in falmouth. He did grow up there...and we do know first hand that he was abusive to girls in the past. Bo didn't say anything rude or untrue. Oh, and hate to tell you...not all men are womanizers. Just because u treat woman like dirt and have no respect for them doesn't mean for a second that everything with a penis is like you!
whoever

Zanesville, OH

#5 Feb 12, 2010
apparently you people dont know Frank. He is abusive and has a few children and a couple ex-wives who (by the way)are not bitches.I would'nt think about dating him. He is a pathalogical liar with personality disorders. the NAVY did'nt even want him.
someone

Zanesville, OH

#6 Feb 19, 2010
whoever wrote:
apparently you people dont know Frank. He is abusive and has a few children and a couple ex-wives who (by the way)are not bitches.I would'nt think about dating him. He is a pathalogical liar with personality disorders. the NAVY did'nt even want him.
you are right,he is the worst of the worst, he is a trouble maker, there is not anything good about him. he is a womaniser,he lives off of womem. he lies all the time, he a con artist, and he does have very bad personality disorders. he is dangerous.
Searching

Dayton, OH

#7 Mar 15, 2010
minniapolis wrote:
does any one know frank uchtman jr.and what kind of guy he is? i met him briefly in louisville he said hes from falmouth
Dont do it... period. He is my blood. I will always love him but I wouldnt ever tell anyone to date him. Stay away

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 9, 2010
This is his first Ex wife...he put me in the hospital twice beat me while i was pregnant with our son cheated beated stole money from his own father,,,, treated his second ex wife like hell just the same has 5 kids mine in which he gave up his rights just so he didn't have to pay child support and uses women for money or anything he can get..can't keep a job and yes the navy didn't even want him they sent him back because he is mental is this enough anyone and everyone should stay away from him.....BTW who the hell are you to call me a bitch DaMan F*ck You LMFAO

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 9, 2010
DaMan wrote:
Frank is an ok guy. Yeah aren't we all womanizers? and his first wife was/is a bitch. I really wouldn't listen to anything from this place, most ppl r like this bo c fus critter, an idiot that spews from the mouth
Who the f*ck are you to call me a bitch!!!!?????
firefighter

Zanesville, OH

#10 Aug 3, 2010
This should prove some of the things said. He does not live in falmouth, he lives just south of Alexandria in Campbell Co. He lives with A lady named Kelly in a condo. He has been using her for a few years, his white crown vic is actually hers, IDK about the blue dodge he drives. He has abused this lady mentally and physically, she is so brain washed that she will have sex with his freinds with him watching just to appease him. Unluckly I have to deal with him at the fire dept he is a member of, the dept that he has almost ran into the ground. Fyi he is a 150 hour certified firefighter he was certified on 2009, He claims to be an EMT which he was till he lost his certification in 2007. He worked at walmart in Alexandria for a short time in tire and lube, I have known him for a number of years and this is the only job that he could prove he had. If you search court records in boone county kenton county, pendleton couty, and campbell county you can see the type of person he really is. he was picked up on a warrant at the fire house back in June. He also has a record in OH I dont recall wich counties at this time. Thanks for your time.
jacob

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2010
firefighter wrote:
This should prove some of the things said. He does not live in falmouth, he lives just south of Alexandria in Campbell Co. He lives with A lady named Kelly in a condo. He has been using her for a few years, his white crown vic is actually hers, IDK about the blue dodge he drives. He has abused this lady mentally and physically, she is so brain washed that she will have sex with his freinds with him watching just to appease him. Unluckly I have to deal with him at the fire dept he is a member of, the dept that he has almost ran into the ground. Fyi he is a 150 hour certified firefighter he was certified on 2009, He claims to be an EMT which he was till he lost his certification in 2007. He worked at walmart in Alexandria for a short time in tire and lube, I have known him for a number of years and this is the only job that he could prove he had. If you search court records in boone county kenton county, pendleton couty, and campbell county you can see the type of person he really is. he was picked up on a warrant at the fire house back in June. He also has a record in OH I dont recall wich counties at this time. Thanks for your time.
you are totally right on everything you said except he did ruin the fire dept.the butler fire dept is a joke
haha

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Not to mention the countless domestic violence charges in PC.....He is a useless piece of garbage and will never change.......the only kids he has contact with is one....if that tells you anything lmao He stole from his own father and the blue dodge he conned his father out of that one too and to top it all off he tried to use his dead brothers social to change his name and also tried to do the same with his first son who he gave up now what kind of person is this..........
haaaaaaa

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Im One Of His Relative And Most Would Expect Me To Defend Him, But Im Not! All Of he Following Said Is True!
Walter Chasnick

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2010
Frankie boy you guys have it all wrong. Frankie is a goooooooood guy. You can date him if you want
rick

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2011
Walter Chasnick wrote:
Frankie boy you guys have it all wrong. Frankie is a goooooooood guy. You can date him if you want
your first and second sentense is wrong. your third sentense is right. he will date anyone who will date him. i've seen him in action. he will even date a friends wife, if he had a friend. after you get to know him you know he's not a friend.
mt tittie

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2011
For u
saschqush

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2011
mt tittie wrote:
For u

what do for u mean
Kevin Highlander

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Apr 13, 2011
rick wrote:
<quoted text>
your first and second sentense is wrong. your third sentense is right. he will date anyone who will date him. i've seen him in action. he will even date a friends wife, if he had a friend. after you get to know him you know he's not a friend.
THIS PIECE OF SH*T SLEPT WITH MY COUSIN and then decided he wants nothing to do with her...dead beat dad,
ADLES

Cincinnati, OH

#19 May 31, 2011
Kevin Highlander wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS PIECE OF SH*T SLEPT WITH MY COUSIN and then decided he wants nothing to do with her...dead beat dad,
Thats the way he is. He also likes men I hear, so I'd def tell her to get checked out....and to warn anyone to he tries to "womanize"
yeah

Erlanger, KY

#20 Jun 28, 2011
he is gay now. i just recently found out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needles 15 hr Brandon 3
Meth heads in Falmouth? 15 hr Brandon 3
Rapist enrolling in PCHS Thu mara 3
Elizabeth Dixon ?? Thu Lil Uzi 6
samantha geraldine teague (Dec '12) Thu Just me 14
Pot bust (Sep '14) Mar 22 Truth 15
Boston Bull Terriers---Need a male dog to breed... (Aug '11) Mar 22 Oreocool 52

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance