Mike

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2011
What happened at Mcdonalds?
jason

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2011
broken into....safe stolen...so i have heard..why werent the cops patroling? like they should be...
Angel

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 5, 2011
The hamburgerler done it.lol. Cops was at Edwardos. lol
resident

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2011
pizza place was closed....unless they were parked in lot watching.....
punk-thief hater

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2011
2 patrol cars out and 2 bicycle cops out on this night and they didn't hear or see anything? Makes you wonder.... are they part of it or are they chasing wild geese? If this was done right under their noses with that much coverage, I'm glad I'm taking steps to protect myself and my things cuz they sure aren't.
connie

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2011
could it be an inside job like maybe a managers son left a door unlocked??? Mama opened the next morning and found they had been robbed. COPS, what do you mean, do we have such a thing as that in Falmouth? What a sick town to live in and sadder for our children. They have video cameras but do you really think "COPS" will ever check these out???????
resident

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2011
forget about the Video they have ways of loseing them or tapping over...
Amy

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Mar 7, 2011
connie wrote:
could it be an inside job like maybe a managers son left a door unlocked??? Mama opened the next morning and found they had been robbed. COPS, what do you mean, do we have such a thing as that in Falmouth? What a sick town to live in and sadder for our children. They have video cameras but do you really think "COPS" will ever check these out???????
sounds to me you like to start shit.
Fruity pebbles

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2011
IT WAS THE CHICKEN MCNUGGETS MAN !!!
employee

Lexington, KY

#10 May 12, 2011
you are all wrong so just shut up!!
Windy

Cincinnati, OH

#11 May 15, 2011
It all sounded convenient.
Anonymous

Covington, KY

#12 May 15, 2011
No you idiots there was a grease fire there friday night causr i worked almost till close that night and i waljed in and it smelled like smoke and black ecerywhere and the safe is pretty huge i doubt someone could steal it

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 May 16, 2011
awsome23 wrote:
No you idiots there was a grease fire there friday night causr i worked almost till close that night and i waljed in and it smelled like smoke and black ecerywhere and the safe is pretty huge i doubt someone could steal it
This post is from March.. Before the fire.
justsaying

Lexington, KY

#14 May 16, 2011
Theft was a few weeks ago, and they caught the persons responsible for that (NO not from Falmouth) the one now was a fire and lot of smoke damage..They are working as fast as they can to get it ready to open back up..Gezzz give the people time..
witness

United States

#15 May 18, 2011
I am the one that called 911 on the fire saturday morning! The way the newspaper reported it is not the way it happened! Someone needs to let april know what happened! I talked to the employee that was there when it happened and I talked to the other openers, the manager that gave the firemen the keys and the GM.
Anonymous

Covington, KY

#16 May 18, 2011
Wasnt it the grill right??
All the other employees say it was the fryers but id think so..
witness

United States

#17 May 18, 2011
It was the fryer close to the drive thru!
Anonymous

Covington, KY

#18 May 20, 2011
But everythin in the back was burned
Grimace

Louisville, KY

#19 May 21, 2011
It was my fault. I left the deep fryer on accidentally locked myself outside. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robby Cooper 10 hr Redneck baby 81 1
rick minner for mayor (Sep '10) 23 hr Best man 72
Mayor and governing officials Wed FYI 22
Jennifer Pence (Jun '11) Tue sharpharp 24
jane stahl Jun 28 Karma 17
Quentin Dennie- what a joke! Jun 27 Joker 14
why is she so sexually aggressive? (Jan '11) Jun 27 The joker 26

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance