pinkhouses

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

I think she is Chris Lambert's girlfriend.
lambos girl

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

no she and chris are NO longer together hes with me now..
&& all i have to say is
please don't remind me that they was together
i dont know her
&&
i dont care to
-thanks
LAMBO'S GIRL=]]
haha

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

i heard she is with that turner boy that is chris lamberts best friend
lambos girl

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

well she aint with my man so its oka
haha

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

she was with both but then again who hasnt she been with. i know for a fact that just in the last 6 months alone she has been with at least 15 dudes everytime u see her she has a new dude wit her. its quite sad if u ask me so just remeber this guys before u lay down wit her shes probly not someone u should screw that is if u dont want to get something ajax wont take off
you ppl are stupid

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

If its who I think you are talking about..(and Im pretty sure it is) she is a really good person..Who has a job and takes care of herself..probably unlike you people on here taking shit about her! And for everyones information since you people are so worried bout what she is doing and who she is with she has had the same boyfriend for a long time now! So why dont you people go get your own life instead of worrying about everyone else!!
well

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

i dont know anything about her but i hear she has a STD, how is tht takin care of your self?
you ppl are stupid

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Ok you dont know anything about her so why would you post something like that? You HEARD she had an std? Thats the key word HEARD...you hear alot ppl love to talk shit about ppl thats how it is,so next time before you go posting things why dont you go by FACTS and not what you HEARD!!!!
who

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

are you talking about christina mason
haha

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

um thats not the boogie i know and i dont know who u are talkin about you ppl are stupid but the person we r talkin about doesnt have a job she is on welfare she hasnt been wit the same person for a very long time she bounces around from man to man like shes a hooker and shes getting paid for it so i think u need to find out who ppl r talking about before u jump all over it i know all these things for a fact and oh yeah her real name is rachel shes a pill head drug head just like the rest of them.
hahaha

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

how is she getting paid when dan turner dont even have a job they make there money by snitching on people with that other girl that drives that blue mustang
who

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

your probably are a snitch and a druggie like they are since you seem to have no life and are on her talking shit about ppl:)
haha

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
how is she getting paid when dan turner dont even have a job they make there money by snitching on people with that other girl that drives that blue mustang
thats very true i was just saying she aint nothin but another druggie whore ass bitch she better be watchin her back cause i know a couple ppl that would like to snach hold of her ass. oh yeah also wanted to put this out there i heard from an ex boyfriend that she is so nasty and screws so many ppl that she duches with listerin just to take the smell away thats messed up so remeber that guys when she opens her legs to u run run as fast as u can
Just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

I heard matt stephs boy friend has HIV wow guys that's so so crazzy
anna-renae duffy

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

u ppl are sooo immature to sit on here and runn ur mouth...LAMES and if the boogie (christina mason) is the one ur talkin about i suggest u go an talk to her im besst friens wit her lil sister tasha ani knw for fact that she aint a whore,,,shes been wit jay since ive knwn her and if u talking about stephanie willams boyfrien matt dnt talk shit about him cuz he aint got shit either
<3anna-renae
red58

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

I know boogie very well, and believe me beware!!!
haha

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2010

Judged:

i think everyone is talkin about the blonde boogie her name is rachel and she is a nasty skank

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 150,918
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Lifetime Union Me... 893
I need it 24 min hot-to-trot 1
who is the badest ? (Feb '09) 1 hr no not really 151
Corey Adams (Mar '11) 11 hr who? 3
where is he? 11 hr smelly b.s. 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 hr Ancient Wolf 81,594

Search the Falmouth Forum:
•••
•••
Falmouth Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••