First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lil Slut

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2011
what do you think about ashley clark????
Cheyanna

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2011
she is ONLY a freshmen & shouldnt have to deal with this stuff at a early stage in highschool because i know how it feels, leave her alone & grow up even tho her & i have our differences i will stand my ground on that .
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Apr 17, 2011
Thank you .. like im just shocked that you would say that .. i mean yeah you dont like me i dont like you ... But thx (:
Freak

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 17, 2011
Well i think she is nastey .. i dont like her at all ! she is a bitch ?
Taylor

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Apr 17, 2011
Yep, cause ashley is freaking nasty? You obviously don't know her like I do. She is my boyfriends bestfriends girlfriend. I love Ashley and she is not nasty! And yeah, she is a bitch, and prolly proud to be one. Hahahaha wow, Ashley you finally made it on here like the rest of us! You should feel damn special. Lol love you girl!
Cheyanna

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2011
Ashley wrote:
Thank you .. like im just shocked that you would say that .. i mean yeah you dont like me i dont like you ... But thx (:
I'm
Not a bad person .. I'd stick up for anyone I hate this kinda sh*t
Gjtdbjt

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Eric & her = JOKE funny shit man
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 18, 2011
Hahah Taylor i love you too and thx!!(:.. Nd Cheyanna I never thought you were a bad person until i apoligized and you didnt except it ?... nd Izzy might not have really ment it but I did ?!.. Im not a bad person either ? And i have not said anything about you at all .. only that you was a bitch but for real, what girl isnt?... lol... AND "GJTDBJT"? IDK who you are but you BETTER freaking watch it ? dude for real i bet you dont even know anything about us ?.. and not putting your name on here makes you a BIG ass joke ? haha for real ? ha !
billy h

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2011
She's awesome and better than anyone on earth. I wish she was my mom.
billy h

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2011
Btw, it's kinda obvious with the spelling and punctuation that you are posting as several different people. Not very bright, but amusing nonetheless.
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Apr 18, 2011
Dude ? who are you ? haha for real ? haha
stuff stuffer

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 18, 2011
go play with your dolls or something instead of posting your trash here do you want to take a cookie to school tomorrow for show and tell. get out
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Apr 19, 2011
What ? who are you talkin too ?
eric wagner

Independence, KY

#15 Apr 19, 2011
why dont all you all leave her alone and stop posting with fake names
Taylor

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Apr 19, 2011
Eric! Calm the eff down! Don't let this shit get to you, it isn't even worth yours or Ashs time. Obviously people have nothin better to do! I love you guys and that's all that matters!
eric wagner

Independence, KY

#17 Apr 19, 2011
Gjtdbjt wrote:
Eric & her = JOKE funny shit man
y dont you post with a real name
Taylor

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2011
eric wagner wrote:
<quoted text>
y dont you post with a real name
Obviously because they are too scared to, and they don't have anything better to do. Hahahaha duh Eric, you should know that!
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Apr 19, 2011
hahah well i love you too Tayy .. nd thx !(:.. Nd Eric thank you also (: i love you babe (:..!!
NaTasha Paul

Hermitage, PA

#20 Apr 20, 2011
O hell no i aint about to let you B****** about to be dissing on my best friend no am i? Hell nahh i aint. ight go tme. Ya I am going to run my mouthha bout every person who commented bad about hur GOT ME?!!! MK you better get me hoe
i love you ashleyy :)
Ashley

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Apr 20, 2011
Awh Toshh i love you too (:..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth (Jan '16) 5 hr Get a job mooch 2
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... 19 hr Recall Mayor Davi... 1
Anyone emember Rosedale swimming pool chlorine ... (Aug '09) Wed Latonian Lifer 7
Danielle Sandlin Wed Jeppy africa 8
bracken co rd dept Wed too bad 2
Class A Tue Buddy of Crawford 2
Noel ellson Jan 15 someone 2

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falmouth Mortgages