'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256553 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#50078 Sep 28, 2012
There are "several gone on mine now!!!
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#50079 Sep 28, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Jackson was a Democrat, I guess you were too stupid to read that part, Huh? It was the Democrats who wanted black people to be slaves! Should have went to class in the 3rd grade more!
Many people do not realize Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

Abraham Lincoln was Republican, and the Republican Party's first US President.

Shortly after he first entered politics, in 1832, Abraham Lincoln joined the newly formed Whig party, and remained a devoted member until 1852, shortly before the destruction of the party, in 1856 in which members became deeply divided over the issue of slavery.
Before leaving the Whigs, he ran for a seat in the Illinois State Legislature, won but ended up declining to take the seat, because he wanted to run for Senator. He then left the Whigs, briefly joined the "Know Nothing Party", a fractioned Political Party, which steamed from the now defunct Whigs.

In 1856, he joined the Republican Party, and was nominated by the party as the Senatorial candidate, in the 1858 race, for the Senate, opposing Democrat incumbent Stephan Douglas, the most powerful man in the Senate; Lincoln loses the race. In early 1860, he was invited by a faction of the New York Republicans to deliverer a speech on the abolition of Slavery. His "Cooper Union" speech in New York made the claim that Federal governments were limited in power to limit slavery in the territories.

He then was nominated by the Republican Party, for the Presidential candidate, in July of 1860. He won the Presidential race, by electoral votes, but only gained a little more than 40% of the popular vote. On November 6, 1860, Lincoln was the President elect. Lincoln remained a member of the Republican Party until his untimely death, in April 1865, and winning a second term as President of the United States.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Abraham_Lincoln...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#50080 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
TOFY, what are you smokin? I just had one, so I am helping you look! What are we lookin for again?:)
Look at the post numbers Tea... See which ones are missing :)

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#50081 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
TOFY, what are you smokin? I just had one, so I am helping you look! What are we lookin for again?:)
AL posted a couple songs
and boom they just vanished from the thread!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#50082 Sep 28, 2012
It's "mine" that are "disappearing" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#50083 Sep 28, 2012
Oh well...it's been FUN....if I get "banned" ;-)

Murray, KY

#50084 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
There are "several gone on mine now!!!
I mean those disappeared fast!

Murray, KY

#50085 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Somethings up?
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#50086 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I went back several pages to post 49986. There have been 28 total removed and it does seem to be AL's posts.

Murray, KY

#50087 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Is there any way to contact the moderators and find out what's happening?
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#50088 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Could it have anything to do with the length of the posts?

“You Don't Vote? Go to Mexico!”

Since: Sep 12

Small town U.S.A.

#50089 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
It's "mine" that are "disappearing" ...
I may be wrong, here goes anyway:
I think that they need the server space for "registered" users.
If things are very busy on the regional server (nginx/1.2.3).
You may have better results if you use a registered account (this also allows you to PM other users).

Have a great day AL.

Murray, KY

#50090 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
BB..MILD!B)

Murray, KY

#50091 Sep 28, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back several pages to post 49986. There have been 28 total removed and it does seem to be AL's posts.
Yep...your right!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#50092 Sep 28, 2012
research wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant even spell out your own damn name. Poor dont give huh?
And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins,which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them,“Truly,I say to you,this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance,but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had,all she had to live on.”
mark 12:41
I understand your reading comprehension is severely lacking in your old age.
Why do you have to be obtuse? There was in my opinion, no need to say what you said to White hair! I personally don’t believe in tithing, as related to giving to a church! Your bible verse of what Jesus said explains it, and I agree! However there was no need for the things you said to that old man, why? You know your Bible, then you know what you should do! I’m not judging you, I’m worse than you! I’m just saying, that was uncalled for!
First you say the Bible says give 10%,then you say as the heart dictates. Why dont you stick to things you know about. Which is basically the right way to change your depends. And thats about it
Why do you have to be obtuse? There was in my opinion, no need to say what you said to White hair! I personally don’t believe in tithing, as related to giving to a church! Your bible verse of what Jesus said explains it, and I agree! However there was no need for the things you said to that old man, why? You know your Bible, then you know what you should do! I’m not judging you, I’m worse than you! I’m just saying, that was uncalled for!

Murray, KY

#50093 Sep 28, 2012
You there AL?
Post....pslams 23
and let see what happens?
DrKilljoy

Rochester, KY

#50094 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Get some help you crazy bitch.
A.D.A.M. Medical Encyclopedia.

Paranoid personality disorder
Personality disorder - paranoid
Last reviewed: November 14, 2010.

Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric condition in which a person has a long-term distrust and suspicion of others, but does not have a full-blown psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#50095 Sep 28, 2012
Somehow my response got posted twice!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#50096 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I should have allready been banned. some of the crazy stuff I go on with? I have had posts vanish? I never gave it much thought?

Murray, KY

#50097 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I should have allready been banned. some of the crazy stuff I go on with? I have had posts vanish? I never gave it much thought?
I think MISTER AMERICAN is right it's probably best to be a registered user.
It's no big deal..I did it and I enjoy having a avatar or whatever
you want to call it. check it out TPR you might like to do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Class A 6 min Jim bobcock 3
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Thu Recall Mayor Davi... 1
Anyone emember Rosedale swimming pool chlorine ... (Aug '09) Jan 18 Latonian Lifer 7
Danielle Sandlin Jan 18 Jeppy africa 8
bracken co rd dept Jan 18 too bad 2
Noel ellson Jan 15 someone 2
Jack Russell puppies Jan 15 Kelly 3

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falmouth Mortgages