'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182267 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#50058 Sep 28, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
I knows this don't have anything to do with nothing.
It's just the way I been feeling lately!
http://youtu.be/sU_tjb0MceY
tofy
Actually tofy, it has a lot to do with everything my friend!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#50062 Sep 28, 2012
Didn't he play in a couple movies..

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#50063 Sep 28, 2012
Hey wrote:
who me or kris? lol
Yes he did lots of movies...one of favorite billy the kid movies.
he played billy the kid and bob dylan was in it. good western!

Middlesboro, KY

#50065 Sep 28, 2012
Hey wrote:
Check this out Hey!
http://youtu.be/5fFn5DC1Evc
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#50066 Sep 28, 2012
research wrote:
<quoted text>
We werent discussing the definition of tithe . You clueless wench. He said the Bible "spells out" that we should give a tenth. The law of Moses , sure. But the new covenant, youve heard of that Jesus guy, says no such thing.
The Hebrew and the Greek definitions of tithe means 1/10 .Which version would you want to follow?
The use of the tithe was to go in all directions,as well as feed the poor.So,the poor gave nothing,the rich gave as their hearts dictated and the definition of the word.This is what was ment when saying the Bible spelled it out.
wtf

Mount Sterling, KY

#50069 Sep 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrew and the Greek definitions of tithe means 1/10 .Which version would you want to follow?
The use of the tithe was to go in all directions,as well as feed the poor.So,the poor gave nothing,the rich gave as their hearts dictated and the definition of the word.This is what was ment when saying the Bible spelled it out.
You complete nut.

Middlesboro, KY

#50071 Sep 28, 2012
AL those posts just vanished on my end are they gone
on your pc?
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#50072 Sep 28, 2012
demrepind wrote:
<quoted text>Yelp i agree with Colin Powell who happened to back Obama and my guess he will again, Condolezza would make a good one but you can keep cain making pizzas at 9.99 you say Andrew Jackson hated blacks things sure havent changed much, perhaps thats where the republicans got their ideas to hate from
Andrew Jackson was a Democrat, I guess you were too stupid to read that part, Huh? It was the Democrats who wanted black people to be slaves! Should have went to class in the 3rd grade more!
research

Magnolia, KY

#50073 Sep 28, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant even spell out your own damn name. Poor dont give huh?

And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins,which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them,“Truly,I say to you,this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance,but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had,all she had to live on.”
mark 12:41

I understand your reading comprehension is severely lacking in your old age.
First you say the Bible says give 10%,then you say as the heart dictates. Why dont you stick to things you know about. Which is basically the right way to change your depends. And thats about it
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#50075 Sep 28, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
on your pc?
Nothing seems to be gone on mine.
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#50076 Sep 28, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
on your pc?
TOFY, what are you smokin? I just had one, so I am helping you look! What are we lookin for again?:)

Middlesboro, KY

#50077 Sep 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You complete nut.
I went to war for you yesterday...to tell someone you have the right
to express yourself and your point of view.
So you comment on whatever you feel necessary,but
do me a favor watch the vulgar language my friend.
You can get your point across without being nasty.
Don't be a pendejo....You're better than that!
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#50078 Sep 28, 2012
There are "several gone on mine now!!!
Are You Kidding

Oak Brook, IL

#50079 Sep 28, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Jackson was a Democrat, I guess you were too stupid to read that part, Huh? It was the Democrats who wanted black people to be slaves! Should have went to class in the 3rd grade more!
Many people do not realize Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.

Abraham Lincoln was Republican, and the Republican Party's first US President.

Shortly after he first entered politics, in 1832, Abraham Lincoln joined the newly formed Whig party, and remained a devoted member until 1852, shortly before the destruction of the party, in 1856 in which members became deeply divided over the issue of slavery.
Before leaving the Whigs, he ran for a seat in the Illinois State Legislature, won but ended up declining to take the seat, because he wanted to run for Senator. He then left the Whigs, briefly joined the "Know Nothing Party", a fractioned Political Party, which steamed from the now defunct Whigs.

In 1856, he joined the Republican Party, and was nominated by the party as the Senatorial candidate, in the 1858 race, for the Senate, opposing Democrat incumbent Stephan Douglas, the most powerful man in the Senate; Lincoln loses the race. In early 1860, he was invited by a faction of the New York Republicans to deliverer a speech on the abolition of Slavery. His "Cooper Union" speech in New York made the claim that Federal governments were limited in power to limit slavery in the territories.

He then was nominated by the Republican Party, for the Presidential candidate, in July of 1860. He won the Presidential race, by electoral votes, but only gained a little more than 40% of the popular vote. On November 6, 1860, Lincoln was the President elect. Lincoln remained a member of the Republican Party until his untimely death, in April 1865, and winning a second term as President of the United States.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_Abraham_Lincoln...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#50080 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
TOFY, what are you smokin? I just had one, so I am helping you look! What are we lookin for again?:)
Look at the post numbers Tea... See which ones are missing :)

Middlesboro, KY

#50081 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
AL posted a couple songs
and boom they just vanished from the thread!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#50082 Sep 28, 2012
It's "mine" that are "disappearing" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#50083 Sep 28, 2012
Oh well...it's been FUN....if I get "banned" ;-)

Middlesboro, KY

#50084 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
There are "several gone on mine now!!!
I mean those disappeared fast!

Middlesboro, KY

#50085 Sep 28, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Oh well...it's been FUN....if I get "banned" ;-)
Somethings up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin needles at park 5 hr little one 3
what do you think about chris speros...aka poncho (Sep '11) Fri Curious 16
parole board Fri Adam Reese 3
Public Service Announcement: warning about Fields Fri Powerstrokeboi 25
Rioters from Cincinnati...? Thu corn stob 5
Who has a big kitty May 20 Chaw the wood stove 1
Glenn Steinkamp (Dec '13) May 17 Go go 8
More from around the web

Falmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE