Old Men and these young girls

Posted in the Falmouth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gina baird

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 20, 2012
what is up with you old men and these little girls.You old men know who I am talking about.Why dont you old man find someone more your age instead of these little young girls.Parents lock up your daughters these old men hormones are on the loose and they might get ahold of your daughters and get them hooked on drugs and not return them
A Gurl From Falmouth

Hebron, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2012
I know a parent that has this problem idk wut is up with these old men but that is NASTY. why cant they find sumone there own age. they want these young gurls so they can whip them is shape they want these young gurls to wait on them hand and foot so if ur a parent of a young daughter keep close eye on them.
A parent

Hebron, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2012
What is really up with these old farts cant they find women their own age if one and i mean one of u all touch or look at my little girl i will hurt u thats not a theart thats a promise

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jan 20, 2012
Why don't you people learn how to spell before you comment? Do any of you have an education?

Falmouth, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2012
First off, Rejiania, you shouldn't be running your mouth about Stephen. Your over-sized fat ass is no better than anyone. Second of all, it's THREAT not THEART. Learn punctuation and proper grammar please.
gina baird

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 22, 2012
ok first of all.MYSELF I dont know you from adam.And I never said that I was better than anyone steven should not lie about things.And I have enough respect for him not to mention any of the things that he does.And you are just jealous that you are not as pretty as me
old man

Oswego, IL

#8 Jan 22, 2012
you sound hot
A Parent

Hebron, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2012
wont you all get ppl your own age pervs why cant u all b honest and tell all of us (Y) u like little girls u sound like a bunch of NASTEE PEOPLE YOU OLD FREAKIN PERVS and leave gina alone u jealous bitches I;ll sick her mommaon u ppl u dont want 2 mess with momma

Falmouth, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2012
As pretty as you? OMG ROFLMAO. That was the best joke I've ever heard. Lose about 300 pounds and then we'll talk.
Old Mane

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2012
Define old...and define young. As long as she is 18...more power to ya. Wouldn't mind having 2 or 3 little hots to play with from time to time myself. :)
Bopping Bob

Butler, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2012
On the knob
A Parent

Erlanger, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2012
y dont u all grow up u guys r so nasteeeeeee and u old men cant find no one your own age cause u r nasteeee u like little girls touch mine and ill kill your dumb asses thats not a theart thats a PROMISE

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2012
Shit when mine becomes 40 trading her in for two 20s.

Greenwood, IN

#15 Jun 1, 2013
Dave sandlin is one of them men
Pills Barry Doughboy

Wilmington, OH

#19 Jun 2, 2013
We don't want that old pu**y it's all dried up the younguns you just slide into real nice n easy.

Buffalo Grove, IL

#20 Jun 3, 2013
I will slice and dice. Who wants to get cut and set out to pasture. You can spend the rest of your days milling around with the heifers. Dream on do you want to be gelded? Mrs.Bobbit was on to something.

Bellville, OH

#21 Jun 3, 2013
True dat
ride the rail

United States

#22 Jun 3, 2013
Pills Barry Doughboy

Wilmington, OH

#23 Jun 4, 2013
Some old dudes are content to play in the Sand Box. Me, I prefer the Slip n Slide. Jus sayin.
I want to try

United States

#24 Jun 6, 2013
Wa young girls ya talkin bout

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
parole board (Mar '15) 7 hr Aformerjunkie 4
Jared Bishop (Nov '14) 7 hr Aformerjunkie 16
Falmouth keep your heads up!!! Tue FYI 57
News Post 6 Most Wanted - Adam C. Hughes (Oct '10) Mon lazy eye 23
leave josh the hell along and the rest of you guy (Jul '11) Nov 22 what?? 7
amanda Jones (Apr '13) Nov 20 Amber 31
Candice Utz (Jun '14) Nov 18 Amber 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falmouth Mortgages