United States

#1 Dec 1, 2010
jusr wondering is all
Sam

Conroe, TX

#2 Dec 1, 2010
steven baker wrote:
jusr wondering is all
In school I thought you was owkay. Know I think your a big fruit cake. Ya really dont have nothin better to do? To many drugs for Steven he's lost. This ant facebook dude.
Midget Lover

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2010
I'm STILL awesome.
steven baker

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2010
midget lover do i know you
Midget Lover

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2010
Yes!!!!!
steven baker

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2010
boy or girl
Sam

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2010
steven baker wrote:
boy or girl
Lol Steven tries to get booty on topix.
steven baker

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2010
just like to know who im talking to
Yourmom

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2010
She is a nasty dirty herpes infested wh@re
take it frm me

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 4, 2011
oka let me start like this
kayla lewis is a fake:
A lier:
2 face:
Trifflin:
and possibly infected with herpes
she isnt what i would call a good person or someone i would even consider being affiliated with
gujrhghroguijs

Plain City, OH

#12 Apr 16, 2011
she is soooo nasty she got rid of my fav teacher and she has weird purple hair and some other colors that i dont even think they have a word for. she is obviously attracted to old men and is nothing but a drama queen lil annoying skankk. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wish she was out of this county!!!!!!!!!!
kayla lewis

Falmouth, KY

#13 Apr 20, 2011
okay well im kayla lewis, and i've never really been on this website but i heard my name was mentioned and thought i'd check it out. and you know what you guys are saying is pretty amusing, and just proves how immature ya'll are, but i know the truth so keep running your mouth, because all it does is give me entertainment for the day. and as for the teacher thing its really kno ones business and ya'll dont even know the full story so i suggest before you run your mouth you get the facts. and as for the drama queen comment, i find that pretty funny considering ya'll are the ones on here starting drama talking about stuff that doesn't concern you. oh and for your info, the color that has no word is black, so shows how smart you are, i dont know about you but i learned my colors in pre-school. and if ya'll wanna talk about fake, how bout telling ppl who you really are instead of putting fake names on here. oh and for me being out of this county you minds of well get over yourself because im here to stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min truth 151,097
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Hells sword 1,245
I need it 2 hr Bravard Lady 5
bobby woods 2 hr dawg 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr Reality 16,145
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 21 hr yourmommm 1,048
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Wed Huh 26,225
•••
•••
•••

Falmouth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Falmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE