First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Park Mouse

Ft Mitchell, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
i heard dat big dude dat was downtown got hooked up by the cops. that big dude from Cinci, goes by the last name Martin. i think people know him as M&M tho. i also heard that he ratted out Shawn Records, Gerald Henson,Chris Harrison and dat lil red headed dude Arron. He used to live on the end of Main St by the bridge. i heard he got picked up on a warrant and had a bunch of pills, gave the cops a bunch of info to help himself. Spread the word.
the girl in the corner

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2010
the junkies f*ck with shit that gets them put in jail. if ur that worried about it stop being a junkie and get a real job where u can make money and not have look over ur should for cops. now theres a smart ideal
Ooooooch

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2010
M&M ratted on eveybody . The cops was out heavy last night. they was ridin and walkin and stoppin people. Sounds like big trouble in Falmouth.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 18, 2010
the girl on the corner wrote:
the junkies f*ck with shit that gets them put in jail. if ur that worried about it stop being a junkie and get a real job where u can make money and not have look over ur should for cops. now theres a smart ideal
bangin for $$$ aint no real job miss
LOCKEM ALL UP

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 18, 2010
sounds to me you all are rattin on each other to save your nasty dopeheaded ass LOCKEM ALL UP
jewel921

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2010
Park Mouse wrote:
i heard dat big dude dat was downtown got hooked up by the cops. that big dude from Cinci, goes by the last name Martin. i think people know him as M&M tho. i also heard that he ratted out Shawn Records, Gerald Henson,Chris Harrison and dat lil red headed dude Arron. He used to live on the end of Main St by the bridge. i heard he got picked up on a warrant and had a bunch of pills, gave the cops a bunch of info to help himself. Spread the word.
this is gerald henson...first....I dont even kow this guyand I dont sell shit and whoever "parkmouse" is....yu wanna keep shit goin and dont have the "BALLS" to post your real name on here outta pure fear or maybe youre trying to take the heat off yourself....HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... which is it?....I wonder....I GOT CHEESE FOR YOU!!!!
Whatever

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2010
Yeeeeeah right Gerald......your only lying to yourself. You have been fingered dude. You dont work,you walk the streets all day, you are a bleed on our system. Grow up little boy who thinks he is such a walking bad-ass. You are a piece of crap and everyone in town knows it. I bet that "cheese: aint the only thing you've "got" I'm sure you've got lots of things.......lots of dope and lots of cooties.
Whatever

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2010
As a matter of fact, didnt you get busted recently? Maybe you gave everybody up.
skip

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 20, 2010
We need more of them
Jewel921

Ft Mitchell, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2010
That dude is a homo! That big dude gave all you idiots up. Haaaaaaaaa I love Snitches. Go get em Falmouth PD !
Jewel921

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2010
it keeps me out of jail
FALMOUTH SUCKS

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Everyone in that town has a needle sticking out there arm. Its pretty sad honestly. You would think that when chancie OD it would be a wake up call to all the junkies of falmouth. Guess not. that town is so horrible its unreal. I could throw a rock and hit someone that is on heroin. Wish they would do a county wide rehab. This is what our kids have to look forward to in this town. so sad. Nobody wants any better than what they have. You can even tell they are all on drugs by looking at them. The scabbs all over. needle tracks up and down there arms. there face's all sunken in. walking skeletons. they all stand on the street waiting to rob someone. constantly chasing there next high. Gotta get that fix. stupid. I've even seen a few pregnant girls stuck on that shit. dont they get that they are fucking up there kid???? then when there kid comes out all fucked up they cry and ask why...... uh duh!! should have taken that needle out your arm, or the tooter out your nose. that kid is the one who has to suffer the rest of there life. ppl need to think about someone other than them selves.
so because of all the nasty ass junkies of falmouth....I moved out. Will not let my kid grow up around there. NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!
Concerned

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2010
When are we going to stop talking and do something about it?
Haaaaaaa

Ft Mitchell, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2010
I heard that Gerald Henson ratted out Big Bopper Bishop. He is hanging tight with Adam Hughes and going to Charles Courtney's Apt to make / sell meth.(The great laundry thief) I also heard that brian Berry was ratting out all the guys on 2nd St (Matthews & co.). What a bunch of dumb-asses!
Denise

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Oct 31, 2010
Gerald Henson is a dam snitch, a herpes,no good fagged ass, crack headed piece of crap, he ratts on everybody to get his self out of trouble. his baby mama is pretty hot and i am going to take her from him after i get her tested for any s.t.d then he will be looking for another girl to ruen her life like he did to Bert so Gerald go to the crack house and over dose on your drugs...
Patrick Swayze

United States

#23 Oct 31, 2010
You're a lesbo?
Isom

Ft Mitchell, KY

#24 Oct 31, 2010
That little red headed kid dat lives by the old courthouse is a big ass snitch too. He will rip you off, then tell the cops about you.
Snitch

Ft Mitchell, KY

#25 Oct 31, 2010
Brian Berry is a snitch.
Hedgeapple Hunter

Oxford, OH

#26 Oct 31, 2010
Snitch wrote:
Brian Berry is a snitch.
So are you now.
Preacher

Lexington, KY

#27 Nov 2, 2010
Haaaaaaa wrote:
I heard that Gerald Henson ratted out Big Bopper Bishop. He is hanging tight with Adam Hughes and going to Charles Courtney's Apt to make / sell meth.(The great laundry thief) I also heard that brian Berry was ratting out all the guys on 2nd St (Matthews & co.). What a bunch of dumb-asses!
for one i aint no ratt an everyone knows that an bopper dont do shit an i dont hang out with none of them.2 call me a snitch to my face an see how big of a bad ass i am your all are probely the snitches an i know bictches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is Josh Fredrick still out of jail 11 hr Justus 3
Bill Lea (Apr '10) 11 hr curious 14
get these heroin & meth addicts out of town !!! 12 hr curious 7
D & S diesel 17 hr Bubba 1
Backyard pot grower in Falmouth on liberty st 17 hr Barb 21
Please help Tue Mark 35
Wool festival Oct 15 IDK 2

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance