Kendra Blevins & Chris Scroggins..?

Kendra Blevins & Chris Scroggins..?

Posted in the Falmouth Forum

curious

Hamilton, OH

#1 Nov 16, 2009
Can anyone else not believe that? I mean Kendra's so quiet and Chris... isn't.
Actually, I think they broke up by now. I heard something about Chris cheating on her or something. That's really sad. she's so nice.:(
What do y'all think about her?
curious

Hamilton, OH

#2 Nov 16, 2009
I'm not from florence, I'm from falmouth... I go to PCHS. I dont know why it says I'm from florence... thats dumb.
Tiffany Thompson

Falmouth, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2009
Well they aint datin and chris is a LOSERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! hahaha but hes kinddda COOl but not with his lil bow on his head LOL !
miranda

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2010
chris gose trought girls like nothin
friend

Maysville, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Im just woundering why angela and chris house stay a wreck all the time? I have a full time jobhave 4children and still a spotless house...get off ur lazy a$$ and clean that house for ur children, and when u get done with that take a shower and brush ur teeth.i ran into angela few weeks ago and she looked bad.i couldnt believe it was really her.girl u have went down hill, and fast.u look yrs. Older than me and i will be 43 soon
MissingScrew

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
I don't know this Chris character but however bad he may or may not be I doubt he's anywhere near as bad as that Cody guy she's with now. I'm fairly sure if you were to look up the word "douchebag" in the dictionary you'd see his face there.
She's such a sweet, nice, quiet girl. I have no idea why she's wasting her time with these idiots who don't deserve her.
Oh well, she's still young and as smart as she is she's bound to wake up and find someone worthy of her sooner or later.
they need

Maysville, KY

#7 May 31, 2012
Both chris and angela need to grow up, im so so glad they moved to pendelton county, i was sick of seeing her nasty butts.angela you have told chris tons of lies, i no all about what you did on your vacation from chris. You love your husband so much that you have cheated on him multiple times.chris sorry you found out like this you are a decint person,but now maybe you have her in your home town you can look over her stupidity. Figures crossed maybe she will change for you.to bad she lost the home she was buying though.chris im going to send you tons of luck your going to need it...look out falmouth you just gained a drama queen...
Lost Friend

Danielsville, GA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
How can i get in touch with chris.. Lost contact with him when he left brooksville..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tig o bitties 5 hr Meo 6
fake news ? 12 hr FAKE NEWS 1
Smoking Pig (May '17) 12 hr FAKE NEWS 29
Robert English 14 hr Trollin 9
travis roberts and his wife just wondering Tue Godisnotblind 3
Rodney Myers (Apr '17) Mon right 31
Lucina Lopez Feb 19 Lucina 5

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance