steven baker has a brain tumor

Posted in the Falmouth Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
robin mcdaniels

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2010
i seen him at the hospital this morning he was having an mri done they said he has a brain tumor thats sad atleast erica will be rid of him she needs to know someone should tell her i know their not talking

Since: Aug 10

butler ky

#2 Aug 6, 2010
well if thats true, i feel bad for him hope they can remove it. don't want to see anybody suffer with that.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2010
If thats true i dont think its somthing to be discussing on this website, thats kinda personal and im sure he wouldnt want everyone in the world knowing about it! Maybe u all should take other ppls feelings into consideration before you post somthing like this....
robin mcdaniels

United States

#4 Aug 6, 2010
unoperable sad

Since: Jul 10

Port William, OH

#5 Aug 7, 2010
You shouldn't be posting that on here! that is his business, if he wanted the whole world to know, he would have put it on here like he does everything else!
angie

AOL

#6 Aug 7, 2010
well i dont know you steve but my daughter april does an i hate to hear this hope thing get better for ya an it all turns out ok people need to pray for him !!!!!1
steph

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2010
people who have brain tumors how long do they live i think i seen where his cant be operated on how long do people have like that

butler ky

#9 Aug 8, 2010
steph wrote:
people who have brain tumors how long do they live i think i seen where his cant be operated on how long do people have like that
it depends i heard there is a med you can take thats slows the growth but it depends on how big it is now.
georgie

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2010
i heard him say right now its the size of a dime but i wonder how fast them things grow he cant be operated on neither its to close to something he said i wonder if his ex knows she probably wouldnt even care
steven baker

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2010
know one cares about me im a loner since i quit parting
random person

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2010
I care and I don't even know ya. See, I knew you needed a hug.
steven baker

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2010
its just words i need someone to fill this emptiness in my heart

butler ky

#14 Aug 11, 2010
you and me both dont give a rats butt who says anything about me but i know one thing, cant find love on here
amazedbythissite

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 11, 2010
you are not alone, i gave up all!!!!!partying now they are searching for breast cancer,those people who left you...you never needed them anyway.feel your pain. some of you people have much too free time to be writing some of this sh#t. i heard about this site from a friend;could not believe the gossip on the streets of our town wasn't enough for some..its definitly a wow page shame on many of you and people wonder why falmouth citizens are called hillbillies. steven,you dont know me well we have mutual friends but hang in there and never let these people get you down.in 18 years i have yet to meet anyone here who's past is any differnt much less better than anyone they are talking about at the time. sending hope and prayers your way!
steven baker

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2010
i just need someone in my life to help me

Location hidden

#17 Aug 11, 2010
You can start hanging out with me, Steve Baker. I haven't seen you in years, but I would give you a big hug if we ever cross paths again.
steven baker

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2010
do i know you
O YEA

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2010
I think steve baker is a sexy beast!!!!!!
steven baker

United States

#20 Aug 11, 2010
who are you im not gay
O YEA

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 11, 2010
Dont worry Steven I am a girl! I think you are like the sexiest man alive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horse Pulling Contest 6 hr Charlie 7
Smoking Pig 9 hr fishing 26
Tara Turner murdered in Falmouth Jul 22 Sms 9
Dispatch Jul 22 Teresa 5
News 32 arrested in NKY; meth lab closed (Sep '09) Jul 21 jewboy 46
Pendleton County baby show Jul 21 Becky 4
BlueOne Internet Jul 20 forreal 2

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance