cynthia jackson

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2011
im looking for answers to a couple of questions from the people of falmouth ky
1. is steve baker dating anyone
2. should i trust him
3. we are engaged an i hope i can trust him but im just wondering about questions 1 an 2 but i hope his ex stays away
Yeah

Marshall, MI

#2 Nov 1, 2011
I had sex with him 2 weeks ago.
cynthia jackson

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2011
who r u an where did this happen
Lindsey Blevins

Corydon, IN

#4 Nov 4, 2011
He gave me crabs. STAY AWAY
krista

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2011
I had him a few days ago.
oh freakin please

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2011
A LOSER,WHO LIVES OFF WELFARE AND FOODSTAMPS!as for trusting him,will that is up to you. but don't fight his battles for him,that is what he get these girls for.ain't that right b?
cynthia jackson

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2011
for one i know he didnt give anyone crabs an i know he wasnt with anyone a few days ago he was with me so stop the lies i guess it was a mistake puttng this on here
oh freakin please

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2011
yes it was a mistake cause you really don't want the truth, but here it is as long as you are not erica you are second,so if you want to fight his battles with her,so be it. but i personally think you should wash your nasty hands of that piece of trash! but like a said that is up to you,but you will NEVER be her!and stupid girls like you will NEVER listen. but mark my words you are the second MOTHER to his little girl! so what does that make you? LOSER!!!!!
cynthia jackson

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2011
im pregnant an its gotta b stevens i dont know how to tell him
Yeah

Saint Charles, IL

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Just ask him for some abortion money and be done with it.
oh freakin please

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2011
will you both can share the welfare and foodstamps!
cynthia jackson

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2011
For your information im attending college im getting a degree in massage therapy so food stamps is definately out of the question for me but its okay for steven right now because of the hard times he has went through with that whore of an ex he was with i dont know why people put him down he has always showed me respect and he has a good heart he tries to do everything i ask so please people stop putting him down
oh freakin please

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2011
oh yeah it is hard for him, i really mean hard to stop spending that welfare money at the bar on a friday, really hard boo hoo,boo hoo. come on baker is so into that ex that all he needs stupid girls like you for is to fight her.i really want to know what college you go to? so that i don't send them any business if that is all they have to offer(stupidity)? I thuoght a person had to show how they send that welfare money?
Yeah

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2011
oh freakin please wrote:
oh yeah it is hard for him, i really mean hard to stop spending that welfare money at the bar on a friday, really hard boo hoo,boo hoo. come on baker is so into that ex that all he needs stupid girls like you for is to fight her.i really want to know what college you go to? so that i don't send them any business if that is all they have to offer(stupidity)? I thuoght a person had to show how they send that welfare money?
You're one to talk when it comes to stupidity.
oh freakin please

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 16, 2011
really, how do you figure? your the one just wondering about baker or so you say?personally i think it is baker himself posting this crap? and why be around that drama?
UrAJoke

Florence, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2011
cynthia jackson wrote:
For your information im attending college im getting a degree in massage therapy so food stamps is definately out of the question for me but its okay for steven right now because of the hard times he has went through with that whore of an ex he was with i dont know why people put him down he has always showed me respect and he has a good heart he tries to do everything i ask so please people stop putting him down
You no wats funny. mike riddell dont have a job, he abuses his son, Eli. he abuses his nasty ugly pig looking girlfriend cassie. cassie is infested with satff and merca infection. mike is broke as fuck and when he had eli he would say "My sons SSI check is coming in a couple days, I can buy me some perc 15's or get me some dawg to shoot brah. he acts like he is this hardcore thug from detroit Michigan when he is in fact a woman beater, child abuser, heroin user (Same as AMANDA HARRISOM) he molested amanda and crystal, he abuses little harlee and Shad. Ruby sist on the computer on games and puts the kids in the corner for asking for some chicken nuggets to eat. She pulls Harlees hair and tells her "you fucking know better tahn to bother me while I am on the computer and I told you to sit you ass down, now go get in the corner" wow what a wonderful loving mamaw and life!!! Mike put knotts on Elis forehead and head by punching him, Mike is a liar nad on almost every post on her about people, Chelsey Mcelfresh, Betty piantek, Autumn and Chris, and many many more. He talks all this shit about people but yet he is tooo much of a faggot pussy to go knock on the peoples door and say it to their face, he see's them out at the store (WHILE HES SPENDING SOME FSTAMPS HE DONT SELL) and he eats them up to their faces!!! Wow mike RIDDELL ur a real piece of work, MR Tough Guy over a computer huh? Be a REAL MAN and shows us how bad you truly are, not by hitting your fatass gf or ELI either, lets se you do soemthing, you know where I live BITCH lets see it!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO DOPE HEAD LOSER!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smoking Pig 47 min Stevie Wade 6
Larry Kennedy/Edwardos 11 hr I like to know 4
new mayor 20 hr FYI 5
Warning!!! There is 2 grim reaper in your area. 20 hr FYI 4
falmouth on channel 19 last night 20 hr FYI 1
what happened last night at the city council me... Wed FYI 1
A Word Of Caution May 18 Parent as well 8

Falmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance