Animal deaths, illnesses prompt chang...

Animal deaths, illnesses prompt changes at shelter

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Examiner story from Aug 10, 2007, titled Animal deaths, illnesses prompt changes at shelter. In it, Baltimore Examiner reports that:

“If we could stop dealing with people who are sniping at us, our work would be easier”

Complaints about sick and dying animals have prompted the Humane Society of Harford County to take steps to improve treatment at its Fallston shelter. via Baltimore Examiner

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Examiner.

roger

Bryn Mawr, PA

#1 Aug 10, 2007
all animals including dogs should be living in the wild like the others. if they can't survive then they go extinct. people shouldn't domesticate any animal. weak people own animals. it gives them the control that they can't get amongst their own specie. even dog food manufacturers know this. do you think they make the food smell the way it does for the dog? nope! they make it smell good for the weak human so that you'll think the dog would like it and you go and buy it. then you take it home and the dog just sniffs it.
joking

Lisbon, MD

#2 Aug 12, 2007
You are joking right? Animals are one of the greatest joys in my life. Obviously you are a
few fries short of a happy meal.
roger

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Aug 13, 2007
i'm not joking! animals are dirty filthy stinky and vial. their owners are too. they let them dirty rodents sleep with them and lay on their furniture that's designed for humans. guests come over and let their filthy rodents jump all over them. they open the door and let them deficate on other peoples property. the only reason they are a joy in your life is because you're one of them.
sting

Forest Hill, MD

#4 Aug 13, 2007
Do you even know the difference between a rodent, canine and feline? Obviously not!
becca

Westminster, MD

#6 Aug 14, 2007
wow roger and which hospital do you live at?
current volunteer

Alexandria, VA

#8 Aug 14, 2007
clearly this poster is in dire need of some attention and is seeking it out here-we should not respond

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fallston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide of danyelle filiaggi 18 hr Julia Thomas 6
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Wed cannm 75
relative search Wed cannm 3
News Hampden's Alchemy opening restaurant in Bel Air May 25 Rachael 2
News Bel Air South family continues fight for ducks May 21 Julia Thomas 2
Debate: Marijuana - Bel Air, MD (Sep '10) Mar '15 Francois Arnott 37
News Mountain Christian School to close this year Mar '15 Shiloh57 3
More from around the web

Fallston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE