Wegmans Coming to Bel Air

Feb 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMAR

It's being discussed on blogs and now ABC2 News has confirmed high-end supermarket chain Wegmans is in negotiations to build a store in Bel Air.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Mike

Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

The Wegman's store is NOT being built in Bel Air, it's going to be built in Abingdon roughly where Emmorton Road (Rte. 924) and Woodsdale Road meet.
NJTransplant

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Wegman's smells money with BRAC bringing so many good paying jobs to the area. They're a smart company and a fab store to shop in.
Heather

Fork, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

OOOOH IM EXCITED !
Amber

Bel Air, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

You have no idea how happy it made me when I found this out! I cannot express my joy!
jack homans

Bel Air, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Mike wrote:
The Wegman's store is NOT being built in Bel Air, it's going to be built in Abingdon roughly where Emmorton Road (Rte. 924) and Woodsdale Road meet.
no its being build in bel air i see it all the time almost done LIER
Terrence

Bel Air, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

So glad they lost! Football is such a HICK sport. I am sick of seeing all the purple! Drove by The Tower today and one of the local hillbillies had his purple party wagon out front with some mannequin strapped to the front of the bus. Some trashy slut was out front posing with the mannequin, acting like she was putting her finger up its ass, and getting her picture taken while doing this. Mind you, this was a fat, middle aged women. Classy stuff honey! I am sure you are a member of the "Housewives of Bel Air" of whatever the local chapter is called, what a bunch of white trash. Is anyone going to tell these stupid girls that being associated with this show is not a compliment?

Anyway, I am so glad the group of inmates that call themselves the Ravens lost. Now, all you white trash hicks, get back to work. You will now need to find another reason to continue your careers in alcoholism! HAHA!!!
Ford of Fort Pickett

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

So how would you people of Maryland like to see Fort Pickett near Blackstone, VA become an outlying landing field for the U.S. Navy jets stationed at Fentress Field in Chesapeake, VA and Oceana in Virginia Beach, VA!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fallston Discussions

Search the Fallston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun 24 Jon SpellMAN 16
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Jun 16 y me 64
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
Bel Air Police issue warnings for trespassers i... Mar '14 Kate 1
How to make mountainous student debt less huge (Jan '08) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 3
Government may help with student-loan debt (Jan '08) Mar '14 Othilie 13
Where can i find cheap dental work in Southern ... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Vama 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fallston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fallston People Search