Wegmans Coming to Bel Air

Wegmans Coming to Bel Air

There are 7 comments on the WMAR story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Wegmans Coming to Bel Air. In it, WMAR reports that:

It's being discussed on blogs and now ABC2 News has confirmed high-end supermarket chain Wegmans is in negotiations to build a store in Bel Air.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMAR.

Mike

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Mar 3, 2009
The Wegman's store is NOT being built in Bel Air, it's going to be built in Abingdon roughly where Emmorton Road (Rte. 924) and Woodsdale Road meet.
NJTransplant

Red Bank, NJ

#2 Jun 6, 2009
Wegman's smells money with BRAC bringing so many good paying jobs to the area. They're a smart company and a fab store to shop in.
Heather

Essex, MD

#3 Jul 1, 2009
OOOOH IM EXCITED !
Amber

Bel Air, MD

#4 Nov 10, 2009
You have no idea how happy it made me when I found this out! I cannot express my joy!
jack homans

Bel Air, MD

#6 Jan 24, 2011
Mike wrote:
The Wegman's store is NOT being built in Bel Air, it's going to be built in Abingdon roughly where Emmorton Road (Rte. 924) and Woodsdale Road meet.
no its being build in bel air i see it all the time almost done LIER
Terrence

Severna Park, MD

#7 Jan 24, 2011
So glad they lost! Football is such a HICK sport. I am sick of seeing all the purple! Drove by The Tower today and one of the local hillbillies had his purple party wagon out front with some mannequin strapped to the front of the bus. Some trashy slut was out front posing with the mannequin, acting like she was putting her finger up its ass, and getting her picture taken while doing this. Mind you, this was a fat, middle aged women. Classy stuff honey! I am sure you are a member of the "Housewives of Bel Air" of whatever the local chapter is called, what a bunch of white trash. Is anyone going to tell these stupid girls that being associated with this show is not a compliment?

Anyway, I am so glad the group of inmates that call themselves the Ravens lost. Now, all you white trash hicks, get back to work. You will now need to find another reason to continue your careers in alcoholism! HAHA!!!
Ford of Fort Pickett

Norfolk, VA

#9 Feb 4, 2011
So how would you people of Maryland like to see Fort Pickett near Blackstone, VA become an outlying landing field for the U.S. Navy jets stationed at Fentress Field in Chesapeake, VA and Oceana in Virginia Beach, VA!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fallston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cockroach Problem Aug 6 Chess1458 1
Social Security & Medicare Pay for Wall Aug 2 house news cycle 1
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Jul 27 Boby my 105
News Stone's Cove Kitbar closes in Bel Air Jul '17 EGG 1
Eileen lacko 33 years of age lives at 1700 Oakm... Jun '17 Wolfman Jack 1
Car inspection May '17 CJGti 1
News Nine charged with distributing heroin in Harfor... Apr '17 noobieR 1

Fallston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance