Teacher Caught Sexting Teen

Mar 20, 2009 Read more: WUSA9

Maryland State Police say a Harford County middle school teacher has been arrested for sending sexual text messages to a 15-year-old Prince George's County boy.

Read more
MEXICO

Buckeye, AZ

#1 Mar 24, 2009
lol WOW typicial
P E Teacher

Dover, DE

#2 Mar 24, 2009
Mexico... please explain... "WOW typical"
maritime

Buckeye, AZ

#3 Mar 24, 2009
MEXICO wrote:
lol WOW typicial
typicial in that part of town you people talk about edgewood gangs but you have sex offending teachers
P E Teacher

Dover, DE

#4 Mar 25, 2009
I am glad to see you were not saying that this is typical of all phys. ed. teachers and coaches. I agree with your point that there seems to be a "Holier Than Tho" attitude about certain communities in the county. It is a shame that we all can't work together to eliminate crime, living conditions, racism, and stereotyping - wouldn't the world be a better place.
MEXICO

Buckeye, AZ

#5 Mar 25, 2009
P E Teacher wrote:
I am glad to see you were not saying that this is typical of all phys. ed. teachers and coaches. I agree with your point that there seems to be a "Holier Than Tho" attitude about certain communities in the county. It is a shame that we all can't work together to eliminate crime, living conditions, racism, and stereotyping - wouldn't the world be a better place.
it sure would we need to focus on the economy,iraq and sneaky n. korea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fallston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bel Air South family continues fight for ducks Apr 3 Love those ducks 1
Debate: Marijuana - Bel Air, MD (Sep '10) Mar 30 Francois Arnott 37
News Mountain Christian School to close this year Mar 21 Shiloh57 3
News Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting (Mar '06) Mar '15 sikofstupidity 450
do not buy from jones junction used cars (Jul '12) Jan '15 Johnquietstorm 72
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews Nov '14 rososoto 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16

Flood Watch for Harford County was issued at April 19 at 11:22AM EDT

More from around the web

Fallston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]