Hopes grow for state's chestnut trees

Hopes grow for state's chestnut trees

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from May 10, 2009, titled Hopes grow for state's chestnut trees. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

It was the tree of choice in the eastern United States. Whole communities depended upon it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Think

Durham, CT

#1 May 11, 2009
Well done.
Why stop here

Hollis Center, ME

#2 May 11, 2009
In the meantime we continue to import Asian environmental disasters, like the Emerald Ash Borer, The Asian long horned Maple borer, "Russian Olive", etc.

WalMart makes the profits, the public digs deep to try and control the pest.

How about our latest daytime feeding mosquito "Japonicus" brought here in the old tires that the Japanese send here for disposal, nice relationship we have, they send us cars and TVs, we make them rich, and they send us there old tires to burn here so they don't have to dirty their environment with them. Then Madison Ave makes their vehicles seem like they exhaust pure oxygen, wake up people the Asian nations (and others)milk our economy and send their crap here, buy American (Ha!).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another NW CT Discussion Area Aug 20 derekdrew 1
News How Many Bear Sightings Have Been Reported in D... Jul '15 Beemannorth 1
Review: Mountainside Treatment Center (Jan '14) Apr '15 KiralieMedina 4
News MySpace In Sex Assault Probe (Feb '06) Apr '15 spen 424
News Gay Jews celebrate their faith and sexuality at... (Mar '14) Mar '14 rich jewbag 1
News Hartford Symphony Orchestra Plays Music Of John... (Jul '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Milford woman praised for animal advocacy (Jan '09) Sep '13 Phung Wantz 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falls Village Mortgages