Ron

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I'm looking for objects, documents, or stories about the old Clark's Soda bottling company that was in Brookville during the 1940s. This company was operated by David Chitester, my wife's grandfather. We've been trying to find old soda bottles and other types of objects from the plant. If anyone is familiar with this, or knows of someone who might have things (signage? paperwork? bottles? crates?) I would be interested in buying them. I can be reached through email at ronaldlfields at gmail.com or you can reply to this posting which I'll check every so often.
Happy New Year!
Ron

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

I'm still looking for Clark's Soda memorabilia -- if you have any, I'd love to talk with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Falls Creek Discussions

Search the Falls Creek Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr bobby6464 3,826
Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dime... (Apr '13) 18 hr funnypost 304
bed bugs Jul 21 any mouse 4
GoDubois Debate Forum Blocked Me Again (Dec '13) Jul 7 74000 sources 4
vfw Jul 4 Protruding Foreheaded 1 2
Anything to do in Dubois? Jun '14 thinking 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Falls Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••