Libtards

Sunbury, OH

#1 Dec 29, 2012
So glad all these dumb asses voted in obama.
U thing of the past

New York, NY

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Yeah your just mad because he is a black man. Times are changing you are now I minority. Don't worry though we won't treat you like you treat minorities. We will wont interfere with your voting rights and we will permit you to Marry one another.
Smarterthanafift hgrader

Clearfield, PA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
U thing of the past wrote:
Yeah your just mad because he is a black man. Times are changing you are now I minority. Don't worry though we won't treat you like you treat minorities. We will wont interfere with your voting rights and we will permit you to Marry one another.
Thanks for showing us how clueless you really are, not just with your opinion, but with your grasp of the English language. For the vast majority, it has nothing to do with race but that's all you libturds can come up with.
herman

Du Bois, PA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
U thing gt a life I bet you got one of the free phones welfare tard
wondering

Meadville, PA

#5 Jan 21, 2013
gimme, gimme, gimme.... that's what the ppl that voted him in are saying. It's a shame the entitlement that ppl feel. It just amazes me and makes my blood boil when I see able-bodied ppl using foodstamps and getting all of the freebies in life. I, as a single mom, have always worked at least 2 jobs to provide - where do these ppl get off??? I'm not only paying for my kids, but for theirs. At least I have my pride and can hold my head up high.
Outraged

New York, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Wondering - you should be ashamed of yourself! Telling everyone your a single mother! No Morals at all! Do you want a metal for making bad choices then doing what you are suppoused to do?
wondering

Meadville, PA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Well, maybe you ought to go back to grammar school and learn how to read and write... I don't want a medal (note spelling) for doing anything. I do what I am supposed (note spelling) to do and have pride in it. I have nothing to be ashamed of. What I was stating is that we, as workers and tax payers are tired of paying for the ones that do NOT take responsibility and are leeches on society. Guessing you are one of those or you would have understood exactly what I was saying.
better red

New Alexandria, PA

#9 Apr 29, 2015
herman wrote:
U thing gt a life I bet you got one of the free phones welfare tard
Actually the phone program which you are referring to was started under bush
jebus

Hardwick, MA

#10 May 1, 2015
Sorry. You repulitards are the one messing up the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Mcartney (Jul '15) Nov 9 Hillsdale, Clearf... 5
Feedback Oct '17 zeeman 1
News DuBois Man Headed to Trial in Statutory Sexual ... (Sep '13) Oct '17 Californiasunshine 3
News PUC cracking down on 'Amish taxi' drivers (Jan '08) Oct '17 Californiasunshine 29
Does anyone know when Jason (Spike) Clinger's t... (Jul '07) Oct '17 Brianna Clinger 44
Classified Ads Sep '17 Lisa H 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8

Falls Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falls Creek Mortgages