looking

Falls City, NE

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Im am looking for a place to rent. A two bedroom. I have tried contacting Ed Harris but have had no luck. Does anyone know of any other people who own rentals?? Thank you
well

York, NE

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Sue Bantz for one
There is a house on the corner of 25th and Schoenheit that is for rent for 600 a month...the contact number is listed on a for rent sign in the window.
bbbbbbbb

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2012
DO NOT rent from Sue!!! Her homes are "decorated" nice but under neath it "all" is MOLD!!!! & you will be supporting her drinking problem!!! DO NOT RENT FROM HER!!! SHE is what the call a "slum lord" in larger communities!
renter

York, NE

#6 Aug 18, 2012
bbbbbbbb wrote:
DO NOT rent from Sue!!! Her homes are "decorated" nice but under neath it "all" is MOLD!!!! & you will be supporting her drinking problem!!! DO NOT RENT FROM HER!!! SHE is what the call a "slum lord" in larger communities!
Don't know what your talking about. I live in one of her places and very happy with it. No mold, anytime I have a problem she immediately takes care of it or gives me free rein to have someone come in and fix the problem. Slum lords don't work that way. You may have a problem with her or how she lives but as a business woman she does great. I would reccomend her to anyone to rent from.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Gotta love this place..... LOL
Moving

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2012
looking wrote:
Im am looking for a place to rent. A two bedroom. I have tried contacting Ed Harris but have had no luck. Does anyone know of any other people who own rentals?? Thank you
I will be moving out of a 2 bedroom by September 1st. If interested, reply with a way to get a hold of you.
Moving

Falls City, NE

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Oh here you can email your contact info to [email protected]
looking

Falls City, NE

#10 Aug 25, 2012
Moving wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be moving out of a 2 bedroom by September 1st. If interested, reply with a way to get a hold of you.

Who do you rent from? It may be easier if I can just contact them?
call

Falls City, NE

#11 Sep 3, 2012
call journal!
looking

Falls City, NE

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Found a place. Thank you
Nikki

Topeka, KS

#13 Sep 13, 2012
Does anyone know sue bantz number or ed harris number
wow just WOW

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2012
look in the phone book... or yellowbook.com
Chad

Morrill, KS

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Ron Inglis owns and rents several
Besara

Omaha, NE

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Joe play poop with nikki, no?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#17 Oct 19, 2012
looking wrote:
Joes poopenshaft should work but there is much more room than a two bedroom domicile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FC Pizza Hut good??? (Jan '16) 14 hr Thatguy 10
Money grubbing tramp Aug 13 Jenny 3
Tanner Lambert (Oct '09) Jul '16 LuckyBlueEyez 48
Christina Fouraker/Kopf (Sep '10) Jul '16 annoyedbyyou 46
Where is John Simon (Jun '09) Jul '16 Chance simon 24
Animal Donations Jul '16 Sparkey 6
John Lotter getting married (Mar '13) Jul '16 Adele 34

Falls City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance