Accident north of Barada

Posted in the Falls City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anybody know

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2007
Anybody know what happened early Sunday morning North and West of Barada?
ne fan

Ozark, AL

#2 Apr 30, 2007
two people were killed
wondering

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2007
Has anyone heard who the two people are?

Since: Apr 07

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2007
It was Jake Georges and his Uncle.
wondering

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2007
Also a Resident wrote:
It was Jake Georges and his Uncle.
Thank you.
Tell Me More

Green Bay, WI

#6 Apr 30, 2007
Two Richardson County men were pronounced dead at the scene of a one vehicle accident Sunday morning on County Road #718. The accident was discovered by a passerby about 9 a-m approximately two and a half miles East of Shubert.
22 year old Jacob L. Georges of Shubert and 58 year old Louis Ralph of Rural Falls City were the victims.
According to the Richardson County Sheriff’s Department the men were eastbound in a Humvee owned by Jacob Georges. The vehicle apparently left the road and hit a tree, rolled and ejected the two occupants who were not wearing safety belts.
Chief Deputy Randy Raney said autopsy’s are being performed on both men. He noted it is unclear who the driver of the vehicle was at the time of the accident. The Sheriff’s Department believes the accident occurred sometime after midnight Sunday
Lincoln NE

Green Bay, WI

#7 Apr 30, 2007
What a tragedy...our prayers are with the Georges family. God Bless
Grapevine Texas

United States

#8 May 3, 2007
did any of you know Jake Georges?
Sadden

Kaukauna, WI

#9 May 3, 2007
I knew Jake from being a grade beneth me at SE school and just found out about it a couple hours ago. I am very shcoked and sadden at the loss. My symathy goes out to Angel, Josh, Thomas and sister.
Strip Club

Beatrice, NE

#10 May 3, 2007
Josh Georges, wasn't he in the car with Joel Hall when he was killed near Barada. You know years ago when the O'Grady kid ran that stop sign.
Grapevine Texas

United States

#12 May 4, 2007
Do you know who any of his friends r down there? I was friends with him when he lived down here and couldnt make it to the funeral but would really like to go and put flowers at his grave.

“MDS FALLS CITY”

Since: May 07

Falls City

#13 May 4, 2007
Strip Club wrote:
Josh Georges, wasn't he in the car with Joel Hall when he was killed near Barada. You know years ago when the O'Grady kid ran that stop sign.
YES jOSH WAS IN THE CAR WITH jOEL.
abc

Enterprise, AL

#14 May 4, 2007
Grapevine Texas wrote:
Do you know who any of his friends r down there? I was friends with him when he lived down here and couldnt make it to the funeral but would really like to go and put flowers at his grave.
It is a very small community, all you would need to do is call one of the local flower shops and they would probably make sure that the flowers were put on the grave. Everyone knows everyone and more often than not are willing to help.
Lincoln NE

Green Bay, WI

#15 May 4, 2007
Grapevine Texas wrote:
Jake had many many friends....leave your e-mail and we can proabally give you some information.
Grapevine Texas

Fargo, ND

#16 May 5, 2007
Thank you so much. its fallonbarr@hotmail.com I dont mean to bother anyone. Thank you for responding
LetsSee

United States

#17 May 5, 2007
Grapevine Texas wrote:
Thank you so much. its fallonbarr@hotmail.com I dont mean to bother anyone. Thank you for responding
You might want to be very careful when posting e-mail addresses on public forums like topix. ANYONE can send you crap you don't want or need or even a virus..........
Grapevine Texas

New York, NY

#18 May 6, 2007
LetsSee wrote:
<quoted text> You might want to be very careful when posting e-mail addresses on public forums like topix. ANYONE can send you crap you don't want or need or even a virus..........

Thank you.
james kelly

United States

#19 May 23, 2007
ya josh was driving joel to a party north of barada. they were on there way to go pick up someone else, and a o'grady, who was drunk from the party that josh and joel were going to, hit josh's truck from the passenger side and the truck spun around and hit the light pole half a block north of Mary's store. joel was killed right as the truck struck the passenger side door.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2007
james kelly wrote:
ya josh was driving joel to a party north of barada. they were on there way to go pick up someone else, and a o'grady, who was drunk from the party that josh and joel were going to, hit josh's truck from the passenger side and the truck spun around and hit the light pole half a block north of Mary's store. joel was killed right as the truck struck the passenger side door.
I beg to differ with you..Joel was not killed instantly he lived for approx one week, brain dead, his family removed life support. What other options did they have?As far as the Georges family, they really are not that upstanding as you are all making them out to be, remember what has been said on here...all that were involved in both accidents had one thing in mind, drinking and driving.
Running your mouth

Tucson, AZ

#21 Jul 18, 2007
You should really know what you are talking about before you go off running your mouth. Josh was not drinking when they were in that wreck, they were killed by a drunk driver. Yes, I do agree that drinking and driving is a very stupid thing and Jake should not have been doing it but to say that the Georges family in whole are not "upstanding" is pretty lame. I am sure you are pretty high class yourself and I doubt that you have probably ever done anything against the law. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
molly (Mar '15) Feb 20 King tough 3651 2
55-56 basketball (May '15) Feb 20 King tough 3651 2
All star kicked off team again Feb 20 daddy is a nut job 3
Finally / Skitter TV NEWS (Aug '12) Feb 19 about time 25
Dirty Dickey's Feb 12 grape vine 8
Woman for Sheriff Feb 9 Florence Testerman 11
Want to lose Pounds in 2018 Feb 5 Jesus Luvs U 8

Falls City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance