inquiring

Des Moines, IA

#1 Sep 27, 2011
Can anyone tell me a little about this bar? What types of people go there? Fun?
jghytu

Muscotah, KS

#2 Sep 27, 2011
butt licking queers
didnt know

Falls City, NE

#3 Sep 28, 2011
I go there all the time, good food, nice people but darn, I did not know I was "butt licking queers" . Maybe jghytu is wrong?
btw ready for the smart comments, will not respond.
Revis Gang in Trouble

Falls City, NE

#4 Sep 29, 2011
I go out there too and the food is good and the beer is cold and the people I see and talk to are nice. Haven't seen the butt licking queers. Are they just there on certain nights?
inquiring

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2011
Are they needing any help bartending?
Not Right

Muscotah, KS

#6 Sep 29, 2011
jghytu wrote:
butt licking queers
Your wrong they hang out at the Roadhouse If they're open.
jhjh

Muscotah, KS

#7 Sep 29, 2011
friday and saturday night butt lickin catholic queers who think they are better then everybody in the town
am better than you

Hiawatha, KS

#8 Sep 29, 2011
jhjh wrote:
friday and saturday night butt lickin catholic queers who think they are better then everybody in the town
Listen to yourself, doesn't sound like it takes much to "be better than you". I'm not Catholic, but I sure have a hell of a good time there with many Catholics and Non-Catholics alike. It's a bar, not a damn Church! Most of the people I party with there don't think they are better than anyone else, so get off your high horse and quit being such a jealous idiot!!
Annoying

Muscotah, KS

#9 Sep 30, 2011
I would have to agree a little. Good food. However, there are a lot of catholics and non catholics there who think they are better than everyone... you can still have fun there if you can stand not having any room (its tiny in there) and having to stand at the bar for 20 minutes just to bet a beer!!(Happens EVERY time we go there!!) The people behind the bar play favorites and will get a beer for someone who has been there 5 minutes but make everyone else wait all damn night until they feel like getting them a beer. Sometimes we go to other bars just because we don't want to have to wait forever to get a drink every time.
Annoying

Muscotah, KS

#10 Sep 30, 2011
I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons... at sportsmans the bartenders are right there when you need a drink, there is a little more room, and they have pool tables - but you have to deal with the scum of Falls City. At Lems they have good food but are small have stuck up people and terrible service. If Lems had better waitressess who weren't so b!tchy it would be much much better.
LMAO

Muscotah, KS

#11 Oct 1, 2011
Suggestion go out of town you will have a better time and don't have to deal with any of the Falls City NONSENSE......
bbach

Muscotah, KS

#12 Dec 6, 2011
Annoying wrote:
I guess you have to weigh the pros and cons... at sportsmans the bartenders are right there when you need a drink, there is a little more room, and they have pool tables - but you have to deal with the scum of Falls City. At Lems they have good food but are small have stuck up people and terrible service. If Lems had better waitressess who weren't so b!tchy it would be much much better.
i get served right away there, maybe they treat you like that because they know your trash talking scum thats not from falls city and the shit you talk is about our small little "village" haha lol. why dont you join over at sportsmans i hear they are more your type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown streets 6 hr Townie 5
Sick of It 13 hr RedOnTheHead 8
married couple looking for a third party (Mar '13) 17 hr Snuffy 58
Federal investigation (Jul '11) Dec 25 Snuffy 22
Best Restaraunt (Apr '09) Dec 22 esckdd 44
White van Dec 20 WhatsItToYa 2
dollar store blonde Dec 18 Snuffy 24
Falls City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Falls City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Falls City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Falls City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed