snitches in ditches, no?

snitches in ditches, no?

Posted in the Falls City Forum

Since: Oct 12

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
maybe paraded through out the town. or covered in petrol and set aflame. who are these people? the Society wants to know. Who is the RED QUEEN??

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2012
The RED QUEEN freaks out without her fix and wants to start chopping off heads. Will do anything to get want she wants which also includes giving people up to you know who. wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean?

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2012
What about "accidental" overdose? Did anyone hear about that one associated with her a couple years back? Oh I know, snitches should be dropped off in the Arctic with the polar bears with nothing but the clothes on their back, 1 piece of fishing string and a dull pocket knife for protection. Let's see how they fare in that situation.
Not a User

Sabetha, KS

#4 Nov 3, 2012
kim gresham
Try it

Nebraska City, NE

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Eudoxia wrote:
maybe paraded through out the town. or covered in petrol and set aflame. who are these people? the Society wants to know. Who is the RED QUEEN??
Keep dreaming Bozo's There isn't a one of you Junkified White trask MFer's with enuf brains or balls to put anyone in the ditch!
Go ahead and try it! See how that works out for u LOL
concerned citizen

Falls City, NE

#6 Nov 10, 2012
KIM DENTON IS A SNITCH AND SHE IS NOW STAYING AT 612 WILSON ONE OF THESE DAYS SHE WILL GET CAUGHT.....UNLESS THE COPS IN THIS TOWN HAS HER NARKING ON PEOPLE THAT WOULDNT SURPRISE ME KNOWN HECK THERE IS ALOT A PERSON CAN SAY ABOUT KIM DENTON I WONDER WHAT EVER HAPPENED WITH HER AND HER HUSBAND THEN HER DAUGHTER GOT PREGNANT AGAIN WITH 2ND CHILD AND SHE GAVE THAT ONE AWAY TOO....
Besara

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Joe Revis eat cow poop, no?
Besara

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Joe eat poop in ditches, no?
Besara

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Joe Revis wrote:
<quoted text>YES IAM GAY, YES.
Joe eat gay poop, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aiden kaine 17 hr Armoredgandolf 12
Funny Thu Elvis 1
Fried Chicken Dec 6 George 5
Berberich Dec 6 Okay 2
Will Charles Manson ever Win Freedom from Prison? (Jun '07) Nov 21 grape vine 132
House raided in Salem ? Nov '17 Yepnope 1
Hit and Run Nov '17 Tired of it 1

Falls City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falls City Mortgages