black and tan coon dogs
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hound hunter

York, NE

#1 Feb 21, 2008
Hey im having a hard time finding a black and tan coon dog anyone on here know if anyone has any puppies for sale?
penur

York, NE

#2 Feb 22, 2008
try the omaha lincoln or st.joe classifeds, where i got all my animals but you will have to pay city prices, but if you want a good blood line and a good hunter that's what you'll get,
hound hunter

York, NE

#3 Feb 22, 2008
well ive tried omaha, lincoln and some other surounding areas. Ive logged a long time in looking for a good dog with champion bloodlines and im coming up empty i havent tried the st joe area yet but i will give it a try. Anyone else out there know of any black and tan dogs around with good bloodlines someone is wanting to sell? i'd prefer a puppie but im about to take what i can get Thanks.
try the kennels

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2008
I have a friend of mine that bought a Brittany thru a kennel breeder in Souix City a couple of years ago. She is a great hunter. You might go on-line and check if there is any kennel breeders around that have puppies.
Hey

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2008
You may look on the computer& look up black & tan breeders in this area . Or you may ask Bo Bo Graves he lives in Salem . He use to hunt black & tans
The meat guy

York, NE

#6 Feb 22, 2008
ive checked all over the internet for breeders with champion dogs and really didnt come up with anything but i will look up bo bo. ive loged in some serious time on the internet if anyone else can help me out i would appreciate it Thank you!!
found an ad

United States

#8 Mar 12, 2008
hound hunter wrote:
Hey im having a hard time finding a black and tan coon dog anyone on here know if anyone has any puppies for sale?
Seen an ad today in the Penny Press for black & tan coonhounds. Wanting $250.00 fot them. Good Luck to you
charity

Bloomington, IN

#9 Mar 17, 2008
hound hunter wrote:
Have you found any black and tan coon hounds yet? Cause if not I have three of them for sell. They are all females and will be 7 weeks old on Wensday.
hound hunter

York, NE

#10 Mar 19, 2008
Well i found one recently it took me a lot of time and money thats for sure! Im curious of the bloodline on these dogs and do you really live in IN?
Brady

Carrollton, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2008
charity wrote:
<quoted text> Have you found any black and tan coon hounds yet? Cause if not I have three of them for sell. They are all females and will be 7 weeks old on Wensday.
Do you still have these pups and if so how much are you asking?
Wanda

Gansevoort, NY

#12 Sep 18, 2008
I don't know if you're still interested in buying a black and tan, but my son has 5 pups left. They are about 7 weeks old. You can email him at: [email protected]

Since: Sep 08

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Sep 18, 2008
Wanted so see if you were still looking for black and tan pups? Matt Noll in Winchester, Ks has some here is my email and if you are interested let me know and i'll give you his number...[email protected] hoo.com
he has good blood lines and very trust worthy.
coon hound

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2008
try Ron Prichard
wendy

Lyndhurst, VA

#15 Oct 28, 2008
my husband has two male black/tan hounds around 8 months old for sale if still interested

[email protected]
coonhunter

United States

#17 Nov 22, 2008
i have 2 male black pups moonshine/northern rex bloodline parents are coon dogs kentucky
wow

United States

#18 Nov 22, 2008
How about a brittany mix? Pretty dogs
wantin two coon hounds

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2008
coonhunter wrote:
i have 2 male black pups moonshine/northern rex bloodline parents are coon dogs kentucky
you still got the two hounds and were u at in ky
kevin

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#20 Jan 10, 2009
hey,i have b&t dogs just go to my site at www.hornsblackandtans.webs.com check them out and let me no what you think thanks
kevin

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#21 Jan 10, 2009
check out my dogs also have two for sale www.hornsblackandtans.webs.com thanks
jason mcqueen

Clemmons, NC

#23 Jan 17, 2009
hound hunter wrote:
hi my name is jason and i have 7 puppies that r black and tans 5 males and 2 female that i have forsale thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resting b face 12 hr Lisa 4
Tanner Lambert (Oct '09) Jul 21 LuckyBlueEyez 48
Christina Fouraker/Kopf (Sep '10) Jul 19 annoyedbyyou 46
Where is John Simon (Jun '09) Jul 19 Chance simon 24
Animal Donations Jul 16 Sparkey 6
John Lotter getting married (Mar '13) Jul 13 Adele 34
mip Jul 11 basketball star 1

Falls City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance