Mad Mama

Muscotah, KS

#82 Sep 6, 2012
Roberts son wrote:
Hey mad mama, from your post it makes it look like you are saying my dad is no angel because he has been to Michelle's house. Am I taking this post you made correctly? My dad very rarely leaves the house because he is 99 % of the time not physically able to go out for extended periods of time and quite honestly can't stand Michelle so you must be mistaken. Or are you saying he is no angel for other reasons? So now you are resorting to berating an old disabled man to get the attention off of you and your f-ed up family? I have more direct words I would like to say to you right now but luckily for your sake I can't do it here, I have more decorum than that. So I will see you around and let you know what I really think of your comment about my father.
Sorry, I may just be mistaken about who you are? I just sick of the drama around here. And,like I said it did'nt start til kim moved in people start out at her house move there way to michelles and then start talking to my son. And yes part of me been tired of them all.Has to do with what happened to you. I had afew of them well,the girls I posted steal some things from me. And,not even gonna go there as this is just all gotten to be to much. I f some one wants to talk about my son come ask me before posting!Again,sorry!
dr weeniswife

Muscotah, KS

#83 Sep 6, 2012
ok so from a doctors wives point of view i can say this is absolutely funny as hell!!!!!!!!!! because people want to cover up there family issues so badly that they lie and lie and lie!!! as for kim yes she has alot of people that go to her house!! But she has lots of younger people that call her mom and have grown up around her kids!! And yes she has had a drug addiction in the PAST and she is not afraid to admit it and some kids do go to her for help and to talk and ask advice......... But that does not mean she is into drugs and that she is doing wrong but think what you want cause i am sure she knows what she is doing..... Now Michelle well i do not know her that well but i am sure just like the rest of us she is not perfect... Now the spinners well there is alot to know cause obviously wear blinders when it comes to traffic at there house oh wait the only comes when dad is away and mom is working!!!!! but when mom is home she sits and chills with the kids and watches it all happen and then says she cant handle her son anymore... She wants everyone to think he dont do nothing wrong. As for dalton and Sam they are done over and not together and as for their son he is happy and healthy. The neighborhood had problems before kim moved in cause the corner was already being watched and the police had already been called many of times for domestic problems.. When kim moved the cops was called because it was witnessed dalton putting his hands on a pregnant girl and kim and her family went to stop it and kim hit daltons mother and kims father tried to stop it and got hit for no reason...... so if the corner got so bad cause kim had to stand up and take action to stop a little boy from beating her daughter then more power to kim........ and i am sure you can ask kim and she would be more then happy to stand up and take action for defending her pregnant daughter from being hit..........
Mad Mama

Muscotah, KS

#84 Sep 6, 2012
dr weeniswife wrote:
ok so from a doctors wives point of view i can say this is absolutely funny as hell!!!!!!!!!! because people want to cover up there family issues so badly that they lie and lie and lie!!! as for kim yes she has alot of people that go to her house!! But she has lots of younger people that call her mom and have grown up around her kids!! And yes she has had a drug addiction in the PAST and she is not afraid to admit it and some kids do go to her for help and to talk and ask advice......... But that does not mean she is into drugs and that she is doing wrong but think what you want cause i am sure she knows what she is doing..... Now Michelle well i do not know her that well but i am sure just like the rest of us she is not perfect... Now the spinners well there is alot to know cause obviously wear blinders when it comes to traffic at there house oh wait the only comes when dad is away and mom is working!!!!! but when mom is home she sits and chills with the kids and watches it all happen and then says she cant handle her son anymore... She wants everyone to think he dont do nothing wrong. As for dalton and Sam they are done over and not together and as for their son he is happy and healthy. The neighborhood had problems before kim moved in cause the corner was already being watched and the police had already been called many of times for domestic problems.. When kim moved the cops was called because it was witnessed dalton putting his hands on a pregnant girl and kim and her family went to stop it and kim hit daltons mother and kims father tried to stop it and got hit for no reason...... so if the corner got so bad cause kim had to stand up and take action to stop a little boy from beating her daughter then more power to kim........ and i am sure you can ask kim and she would be more then happy to stand up and take action for defending her pregnant daughter from being hit..........
Again,misinformed!pushed her cause she does not know when to shut up! I have seen it. She gave herself a black eye and everyone was mad at Dalton. Me and , Dalton has had aruements aboout people being here.I know people have there problems I try to give them real advice help if I can til they do something to give me a reason not to. iT WOULD BE OH, DID NOT WANT TO STAY AT MICHELLES .Nasty over there. No where to go! Kim is nuts they tell me. Like many know i don't handle my son very well, why, i am glad his dad is back.And,oh are you so wrong about kim.I know for fact cause. I hear the stories and sorry,some I Let come over just so I know what's going on.And,your wrong about that day.Dalton asks Sam to leave when he is upset and she don't.Tey come at us kim went after Dalton sam tried to stop her and kim back handed her daughter out into the street. then kim pushed me got in my face I went to hit her.Her dad pushed me. raised his fist to dalton 's dad.to hit him. And,he hit him before he got the first punch.And, I hope you people are happy. Cause this is gone to far. no, my son is not perfect. I know this better than any one. But, I will defend him when the imformation on here is incorrect. I have been dealing with these situations for two years trying to help etc. It is a LOST CAUSE! So,again please do not post without knowing the facts.And, if Kims so great she pay the damn 30 dollars for her daughter to go to the doctor.Or,would you like to. They all blow there money on drugs,Even my dumb son.There you have it. I am Fed up! With you people get a life.
Two Sides

Muscotah, KS

#85 Sep 6, 2012
John 17:19 "And for their sakes I Sanctify Myself,that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#86 Sep 6, 2012
Good grief, with all the latest posting to think about; I think I'll ride out to the river, sit on a stump and try and find my own damn self. With my buzzard luck I'll do it, and I will be right where the hell I thought I was. So I'm going to stay in my lazy-boy, pop the top on one more heineken, and finish watching the US OPEN in New York .......
curious

Lincoln, NE

#87 Sep 7, 2012
yeah it's funny how it went from a break-in to some mother defending what seems to look like less than upstanding kids. all her yelling and complaining is only adding fuel to the fire.
Not a User

Falls City, NE

#88 Sep 7, 2012
I have always been a firm believer in the theory of if you havent done anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about. If her son was ot in the wrong then she wouldnt have to defend him. I understand the mama bear mentality because i have children as well but i also would not allow my son to hit a woman, they were raised seeing their father do that but they also know how wrong it is

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89 Sep 8, 2012
You know I've really noticed that. After school, four years in the military, sixteen years in law enforcement (highway patrol) I've seen guys as easy going as ever, never seemed to be upset over much, until some dummy says something about there mother, then all hell breaks loose. I would rather face a mountain lion than some guy in that mode. Moms protecting sons, sons protecting moms, just human nature I guess. And I think that's a goog thing.
Not a User

Falls City, NE

#90 Sep 8, 2012
I understand the whole protecting your child, protecting your mom mentality, but if you are wrong you are wrong. If you know your son is abusive, be the mom and step up and do something, if your child is doing drugs, do something. Drugs destroy families and people, if ya don't believe that look at the people who have become the main subject on this topic...sam and dalton dont have custody of their first child, sam is pregnant with baby 2 and not seen a dr. the police watch these three houses because they know of the drug activity. Personally I think the feds need to come and sweep this town, give all of us a break. People do not get help unless they want it, and sometimes you need to suck the scum at the bottom of the barrel before you realize that life could be better.
Mad Mama

Muscotah, KS

#91 Sep 8, 2012
Again,I apologize! I just been dealing with the lies and drama off and on for a couple of years. And, I have tried to help Sam she doesn't want it. Anyways,Some times you just have to let it go til you can actually do some thing. I do not agree with my sons behavior. And, I Should not of lost my cool and said any thing about the other side. But, I am tired of the lies from across the street. like the car park there when i come home from work and then they moved it late last night in front of my neighbors across the street.There's a reason people do that. I should of been respecting kims mom,sams dad. sorry to them.
Mad Mama

Muscotah, KS

#92 Sep 8, 2012
Roberts son wrote:
Hey mad mama, from your post it makes it look like you are saying my dad is no angel because he has been to Michelle's house. Am I taking this post you made correctly? My dad very rarely leaves the house because he is 99 % of the time not physically able to go out for extended periods of time and quite honestly can't stand Michelle so you must be mistaken. Or are you saying he is no angel for other reasons? So now you are resorting to berating an old disabled man to get the attention off of you and your f-ed up family? I have more direct words I would like to say to you right now but luckily for your sake I can't do it here, I have more decorum than that. So I will see you around and let you know what I really think of your comment about my father.
I am truely sorry! I thought it was Robert Moyer. So, yes I am Ignorant.
Roberts son

Lincoln, NE

#93 Sep 8, 2012
Sorry for jumping you about that mad mama. I don't say much and keep to myself as best as I can and so does my dad. I am sure he is no angel (hahahaha) but I sure as hell know he doesn't want anything to do with Michelle and her kind. I myself am pretty sure it was her big damn mouth yapping about my dad and his condition and the pills he takes while Daniel was roomies with her and Eldon that prompted Daniel and Chance to come over here and do what they did. My only regret is that I was away working instead of here the night that happened, it would of been a whole different ballgame then. I guarentee you there would be 2 funerals to attend instead of a jailcell occupied.
concerned citizen

Muscotah, KS

#94 Sep 17, 2012
bill runkles the young one is living back at kim dentons house leave darran chandler out of this. they are dating now.
Good riddens

Falls City, NE

#95 Sep 22, 2012
good riddens to bad rubbish!
dictionary

Nebraska City, NE

#96 Sep 23, 2012
Good riddens wrote:
good riddens to bad rubbish!
It's not riddens itis ridence Geez!!
Not a User

Falls City, NE

#97 Sep 23, 2012
billy runkles will end up back inprison....he pushes more drugs than most in this town...hopefully that whole bunch will get busted and end up in prison, nothing but low life peices of shit
Darkhorse

Thomson, GA

#99 Oct 13, 2012
Sure hopes the judge & jury makes an example of these two. I wonder if the stolen gun ever found it's way back to the owner. If so -(Sleep with it under your pillow, chamber loaded, safety off).
Roberts Son

Nebraska City, NE

#100 Oct 13, 2012
I have heard Billy Runkles Jr. gave it to some guy named Eric (some last name) in Hiawatha. He is being watched. Oh and story of how Michelle was staying clean waiting for her prisonman to get out... now that she ran out of town her trash dump of a house got cleaned out and there was a hidden floorboard stash of needles for her drugs in the livingroom. Whoever gets caught with my .45 better hope they go to jail cause I have about $700 worth of assbeating to give to the person that has it.
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#101 Oct 18, 2012
What I find scarey (and yucky) are vaginas.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#107 Oct 19, 2012
Joe do poop in pants day always, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of It 5 hr Snuffy 5
dollar store blonde 7 hr Snuffy 24
Eastview Apartments 19 hr greatful 4
Lana Brandon (Mar '14) Dec 15 jcc 30
where she at Dec 15 nosy 1
Staffing service (May '14) Dec 11 Eugene Dean 4
Michael Miller Dec 8 Tom Byron 2
Falls City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Falls City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Falls City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Falls City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams