Mad Mama

United States

#41 Aug 23, 2012
itsme wrote:
rumor has it that its one of the following,,,danel worton..dalton spinner...or them people that hang at kim greshams house or that eldon and michelle over there behind pamida
Dalton Spinner does not hang at kims. Further more that is a lie. He was not involved he does not have any reason to steal.Kim,Dalton and Michelle all have seperate residences.We all get along our personal problems are just that ours. The problem is the wanders that get kick out of there homes or whatever. Coming around looking for a place to stay or hang out and they play on the goodhearted.Post Dalto Spinners name again I will find out who you are there are ways. And get you for slander. MAD MAMMA!
Mad Mama

United States

#42 Aug 23, 2012
No,more slander. People who know each other talking about problems is one thing.Posting things for the whole world to read is another.You should be ashamed of yourself.God forgive you!
tracker

York, NE

#43 Aug 23, 2012
Let's not forget what this post is about folks. It is about Daniel Worton and Chance Dunback. It is also about the involvement of a few key people like Michelle Ernzen. Not to mention the .45 handgun that as far as I know still has not been recovered and could be used to either trade for drugs or worse be used in a crime that could hurt innocent people. I feel bad for Robert and his son because of the traumatic experience Robert had to go through and for his son's inability to do what he WANTS to do to make all involved pay for what they did.
Mad Mama

United States

#44 Aug 23, 2012
itsme wrote:
dalton u r full of shit to, you got that sam girl knocked up 2 times and got her hooked on meth, why dont u think neither of u have custody of your first kid and poor baby number 2 is addicted to cause of you gettin her mom hooked
Hey,Idiot he did not get her started.And, the jury still out on the 2nd kid.And,He was not taken away like other families let happen.I asked the step grandma to take him.So,your full of shit!You do not know your facts.And, need to becareful!Cause ya! never know when karma will bite you and one of your family members are missed judged.She was told to get on birth control with the first one.appointment was made.And,she did not go! And,was told why she would need to be responsible if she made that decision.Your, Ignorance to peoples misfortunes. This is a Family issue. Thank you! Family will take care of it.
Mad Mama

United States

#45 Aug 23, 2012
tracker wrote:
Let's not forget what this post is about folks. It is about Daniel Worton and Chance Dunback. It is also about the involvement of a few key people like Michelle Ernzen. Not to mention the .45 handgun that as far as I know still has not been recovered and could be used to either trade for drugs or worse be used in a crime that could hurt innocent people. I feel bad for Robert and his son because of the traumatic experience Robert had to go through and for his son's inability to do what he WANTS to do to make all involved pay for what they did.
You are correct.And, I apologize!
Mad Mama

United States

#46 Aug 23, 2012
itsme wrote:
dalton u r full of shit to, you got that sam girl knocked up 2 times and got her hooked on meth, why dont u think neither of u have custody of your first kid and poor baby number 2 is addicted to cause of you gettin her mom hooked
Guess, what fool he is not the one that got her started. And, she was told not to get pregant by him.a appointment was made to go get birth control she was told why she would have to be responsible if got pregnant. And, the jury is still out on the second one. And the baby was not takin like most families let happen. I had the step Grandma take him. And, when he was at Daltons he stayed home that night his pack and play was in his room. And, he went off that they may be getting high in front of the kid. AND, NOW I AM AS DUMB AS YOU RIGHT! Cause I should have Ignored your Ignorance.
tracker

Lincoln, NE

#47 Aug 24, 2012
New update, the .45 ended up in the hands of a convicted felon. That felon of course is not cooperating. So here is an opprotunity for that person to do the right thing. Robert's son is asking this person to put the .45 in a box and put it in the deck on the side of the house. If the felon does this then I have been asked to stop doing what I do and leave it be. On the flipside of that coin though if the .45 is not returned then I will find out who has it (I already have a very good idea who it is) and let Robert's son know then that convicted felon will have to deal with the repercussions of both him AND the cops. So the choice should be simple enough even for a dumbass druggie felon ... give the .45 back anonomously and be done with it or face Robert's son and the cops.
Seriously

United States

#48 Aug 24, 2012
I have to say I dont care for any of the parties involved, I hope they being punked in the joint, however if you are so good at what you do why not track it down and get it! And his son is some kind of badass? I am doubting those threats are scaring anybody.
Like I said I don't care for them so I would be more then happy to help show them how tough they are not!!!! But the tough guy talk just got my attention.
tracker

Lincoln, NE

#49 Aug 24, 2012
I can track it down, but the cops will have to go get it. I am not going to wind up sharing a cell for illegal search and seizure. What I and he are saying are not threats, what if it was your father that these two did what they did? Would you not want a little self-retribution before handing them over to the cops? Now what you are saying about you helping to show them how tough they are not is a threat not what Robert's son is saying. This is not tough guy talk I am just telling the idiot who still has the gun that there is a way out of the mess by simply returning the gun to it's owner. As far as Robert's son being a badass.... I have known him since grade school and seen what he can do when motivated. If you want to talk like you can put everyone in line then by all means try to but I can say with some certainty from frist-hand viewing that you might be biting off more than you can chew tangling with Robert's son. Of course I have seen smalltown mentality before and by what you said you probabaly mean "I (AND 3 OF MY FRIENDS) will be happy to help show them how tough they are not" beacause you are more than likely one of those type of people who walk the walk but need your boyfriends help you talk the talk.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#50 Aug 25, 2012
Don't really know you but I like your style, your like a mini-Columbo pit bull. The cat that has this .45cal. Is not only afraid of being in possession of stolen property but being an accomplice before or after the fact of this awful crime is scaring the poop out of them. I don't think they are going to leave the gun on Roberts deck for fear of it being a setup. Think the deepest part of a lake or river is on their mind. I've got to leave here and head South, way South, on a club mission, don't know if I'll ever be back this way, but good luck to ya!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#51 Aug 26, 2012
Goofy me, but I forgot to address who this above comment was for. It's you Tracker, only you.
tracker

Lincoln, NE

#52 Aug 26, 2012
Safe travels Harley and ty for the support. To be honest I have ran into people like "seriously" before and they are all talk. Not too worried about him. Soon as I am done proving who has the .45 or was the one to ditch it my job is done here and I head back home.
itsme

Falls City, NE

#53 Aug 26, 2012
well i have read these and I am not going to stoop to the level of daltons mom because she is just as messed up in the whole bunch of crap as the rest of them. As for tracker, rumor tells me and yes i say rumor, but then again i wasnt to far off on last rumor i posted about who was responsible for this mess....rumor tells me that the .45 is in the possession of billy runkles...the young one not the old one that works at ames...that runkles guy is living with his ex-wife on shooenhite street with a daren chandler.....if he is the one who has it he wont return it i am sure...but either way i hope the gun is recovered and given to who owns it by whatever means it takes to get it there
tracker

Lincoln, NE

#54 Aug 26, 2012
Runkles is a name I have been given as well. We will see what happens.
okay_okay

United States

#55 Aug 27, 2012
itsme wrote:
well i have read these and I am not going to stoop to the level of daltons mom because she is just as messed up in the whole bunch of crap as the rest of them. As for tracker, rumor tells me and yes i say rumor, but then again i wasnt to far off on last rumor i posted about who was responsible for this mess....rumor tells me that the .45 is in the possession of billy runkles...the young one not the old one that works at ames...that runkles guy is living with his ex-wife on shooenhite street with a daren chandler.....if he is the one who has it he wont return it i am sure...but either way i hope the gun is recovered and given to who owns it by whatever means it takes to get it there

Plz leave darran outta this, he has nothing to do with it...
itsme

Falls City, NE

#56 Aug 27, 2012
I didnt say he was in this i saiud that was where runkles was living....if he isnt in this maybe he should watch who he has live in his house...i mean guilt by association but if this billy has the gun then everyone in that house is in a mess. and from what i hear about this billy he likes to jump from person to person so maybe they all need to search their homes, make sure he didnt put it somewhere
Seriously

United States

#57 Aug 27, 2012
Umm, do you know who these idiots are that are involved with this situation? I'm pretty sure no one needs three buddies to slap em around and get the info out of them the cops can't. I mean they are all a bunch of punks.
If it were my friend or father it would already be done I can promise that. I wouldn't be talking about it for everyone to see. Telling people the repercussions they face from so and so is a threat. Obviously a idle threat but a threat nonetheless,
Don't get me wrong much luck to you, but your dealing with criminals, get criminal minded. Slap em around get there attention. Not because no one is scared of a anonymous person on topics.
tracker

Lincoln, NE

#58 Aug 27, 2012
I do have to admit "seriously" you are correct on the using the more direct approach to the matter at hand. If it was just me I would but I have my friend to concider and trust me he is doing things as best as he can without getting himself in trouble with the law, I don't want to make things worse for him on the "legal" side of things.
Seriously

United States

#59 Aug 27, 2012
I can respect that. Consider all things at hand, mostly the fact that if you do take the direct approach most likely it is someone who is involved. The chances of them contacting the law unless you go to to far of extremes of course, are very slim. Junkies and dope fiends to like to draw attention to them. That is what your dealing with. Ten minutes one on one with the right person andyou will get the info you want. The fact is these particular people are gutless cowards. To scared to stand up to you to scared to call the cops about something they are involved with. Now I know it is easier said then done. But with the right contact, it could easily happen! Good luck
curious

Lincoln, NE

#60 Aug 27, 2012
Just out of curiosity, the two that got arrested for the break-in. It said on the report that they are being charged with robbery, burglary, and terroristic threats. What I am wondering is that since they broke-in and stole a gun then aimed it at the guy demanding pills wouldn't that be concidered burglary, ARMED robbery, and terroristic threats? Not to mention felony possession of stolen firearm, possessing a firearm while a convicted felon, felony theft of item over $500, and breaking and entering?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption Sat Chancesimon 21
Falls city postal carriers Jun 20 Chris and Jessica... 17
Sonic and how it SUCKS (May '07) Jun 20 Chris and Jessica... 56
Drunken Frisbee Golf Jun 20 Beerahole 1
f.c.p.d (Jun '07) Jun 18 Tired 6
Southside Bar & Grill (Sep '16) Jun 12 Roger 10
The Stice Farm / Ryan Murders (Oct '10) Jun 5 David Koresh 22

Falls City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance