of 6
Next Last
wellwell

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Just Because

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Your right, WellWell, it is scary. Busting into your home with a gun in you face, demanding drugs, money, and guns. Home-invasions , everyone knew they would get here sooner or later, now here it is. Learn to protect yourself from these varmits, people. We all know what happened eighteen years ago at a small farm house just south of Humboldt in another home invasion . Arm yourselves, learn how and when to use your weapon. Don't be caught helpless like the poor souls at the farmhouse.
No cure for stupid

York, NE

#3 Aug 3, 2012
I was the victim of a home invasion around five years ago in Falls City, Had a gun handle to the face. I and a friend were tied up, blindfolded and repeatedly threatened with a gun to the head. The perps are dumb as rocks and can't figure out how to make an honest dollar, so they resort to shit like this. Morons!
Just Because

Hogansville, GA

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Morons indeed. They will probably go down hard one day if they haven't already. We can always hope it's been already.You came out of that alive, someone up above really likes you.
Come on in

Mountain View, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2012
I hope they walk into my house so i can have an excuse to pull both triggers on my sawed off 12 gauge....there wont be time for words!
No cure for stupid

York, NE

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Just Because wrote:
Morons indeed. They will probably go down hard one day if they haven't already. We can always hope it's been already.You came out of that alive, someone up above really likes you.
I am sure they will, just a matter of time. Amen to that! When it was happening I wasn't so sure I would make it out alive! Best idea is to be prepared like you said.
Just Because

Hogansville, GA

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Come on in wrote:
I hope they walk into my house so i can have an excuse to pull both triggers on my sawed off 12 gauge....there wont be time for words!

Hells Bells, COME ON IN, I would hate to be on the wrong end of that smoke-pole. But just in case that doesn't stop them, grab your dog or whatever and haul a$$ to the National Guard Armory and tell the Master at arms what the Chief said in "Jaws" we're gonna need a bigger boat!! Joking aside that's a darn good choice for home defense.
itsme

Falls City, NE

#8 Aug 3, 2012
rumor has it that its one of the following,,,danel worton..dalton spinner...or them people that hang at kim greshams house or that eldon and michelle over there behind pamida
Just Because

Hogansville, GA

#9 Aug 3, 2012
itsme wrote:
rumor has it that its one of the following,,,danel worton..dalton spinner...or them people that hang at kim greshams house or that eldon and michelle over there behind pamida
Thanks "it's Me", rumors can mean a lot. Give me a heads- up if you come upon anything else. I't the right thing.
Dude

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Come on in wrote:
How long are the barrels on that sawed off shotgun?
Come on in

United States

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Come on in and ill show ya
Implement chaos

Omaha, NE

#12 Aug 6, 2012
Aces and Eights. Party has just begun.
Just Because

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Oh hell yes, a real little"Monster's Ball"! Everyone loves a good party, now who's invited? Wild Bill for sure, Jesse J., Old John Wesley Hardin, Clyde Barrow and that crazy woman he runs with "Bonnie P.", sexy lizzy Borden, cain't forget her. Now who else.....list your fav. LOL...
mikey

York, NE

#14 Aug 7, 2012
itsme wrote:
I heard that michelle chick knows details about the robbery that were not released to the public, whats up with that!
Just Because

Auburn, AL

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Sure sets off warning bells, Mikey. I would somehow pass this on to the FCPD chief and let them follow up on it and see where it goes.
itsme

Falls City, NE

#16 Aug 8, 2012
they are all a bunch of dope heads anyway, you want some dope you go to kim greshams house, she has a bunch that hang there, they are always loaded, if they dont got it they will steal to get it
sad

York, NE

#17 Aug 8, 2012
there must be amazing crap in that drug to make people forget they have family & KIDS that miss them but they will to DOWN
Just Because

Auburn, AL

#18 Aug 8, 2012
I know what you'r saying, Sad, and it's right on. They become slaves to that mess and it not only destroys their life but all the loved one's around them. I myself am the son of one of it's victims.
dalton

United States

#19 Aug 9, 2012
itsme wrote:
this dalton i dont hang with them and im not tht stupid get ur facts straight bye
itsme

Falls City, NE

#20 Aug 10, 2012
dalton u r full of shit to, you got that sam girl knocked up 2 times and got her hooked on meth, why dont u think neither of u have custody of your first kid and poor baby number 2 is addicted to cause of you gettin her mom hooked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
molly (Mar '15) 10 hr Jade 3
55-56 basketball (May '15) Feb 20 King tough 3651 2
All star kicked off team again Feb 20 Just Curious 2
Finally / Skitter TV NEWS (Aug '12) Feb 19 about time 25
Dirty Dickey's Feb 12 grape vine 8
Woman for Sheriff Feb 9 Florence Testerman 11
Want to lose Pounds in 2018 Feb 5 Jesus Luvs U 8

Falls City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance