When will they be executing John Lotter?
sad

York, NE

#1294 Aug 8, 2012
oh my god you guys are clueless they might of had a tough bringing up but every one has there own choice in life, they chose the wrong path, don't dare sit there and blame the family, i personally knew both of them and let me tell you i don't by no means think john is innocent but i believe he was not the shooter, i pray for both of them
Charles

York, NE

#1295 Aug 9, 2012
sad wrote:
oh my god you guys are clueless they might of had a tough bringing up but every one has there own choice in life, they chose the wrong path, don't dare sit there and blame the family, i personally knew both of them and let me tell you i don't by no means think john is innocent but i believe he was not the shooter, i pray for both of them
Well I have information that strongly suggests that lotter was framed, that the whole thing was planned out anf that other people were involved.
So once I verify some things there just may be a NEW STORY for Brandon Teena!
wellwell

United States

#1296 Aug 9, 2012
I think Brandon would still be alive if the County Attorney did his job.
Charles

York, NE

#1297 Aug 9, 2012
wellwell wrote:
I think Brandon would still be alive if the County Attorney did his job.
His Job was to make sure nissen and lotter were not in jail so that that Brandon could be killed. All part of the plan.
info

London, UK

#1298 Aug 30, 2012
I see johns now a grandaddy poor child!
pissed off

Falls City, NE

#1299 Sep 5, 2012
info wrote:
I see johns now a grandaddy poor child!
what is that "poor child" John is and has been locked up for years. So if you going say it because he the grandfather that is bullshit. He will probably never meet this baby. So if you want to say poor child then mean it because of his daughter's and who raised her. Don't blame shit or say it on Johns part. So what are u worried about anyway her has no control how that baby will turn out in life. Its not who your related to it who raises you that helps you be the person u become. Remember that if someone in or family ever goes to prison.
True

Lincoln, NE

#1300 Sep 5, 2012
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text> what is that "poor child" John is and has been locked up for years. So if you going say it because he the grandfather that is bullshit. He will probably never meet this baby. So if you want to say poor child then mean it because of his daughter's and who raised her. Don't blame shit or say it on Johns part. So what are u worried about anyway her has no control how that baby will turn out in life. Its not who your related to it who raises you that helps you be the person u become. Remember that if someone in or family ever goes to prison.
Yes poor child, because the state wants to execute their grandpa whithout any real evidence! There is dna evidence found on a victim that nobady has determined who it belongs to WTF!
Info

London, UK

#1301 Sep 6, 2012
pissed off wrote:
<quoted text> what is that "poor child" John is and has been locked up for years. So if you going say it because he the grandfather that is bullshit. He will probably never meet this baby. So if you want to say poor child then mean it because of his daughter's and who raised her. Don't blame shit or say it on Johns part. So what are u worried about anyway her has no control how that baby will turn out in life. Its not who your related to it who raises you that helps you be the person u become. Remember that if someone in or family ever goes to prison.
I meant POOR CHILD as in not going to ever have the chance to meet grandaddy!
Just an observer

Seattle, WA

#1302 Oct 1, 2012
John Lotter is definately NOT illiterate, crazy or deformed. An illiterate person could NOT have typed the letters that his former so-called friends put up for sale on the internet. Also, asymmetry in a person's face means NOTHING. I know many highly educated people who are not crazy who have asymmetry in their faces. 2 of them have doctorate degrees. The fact remains that there is absolutely NO REAL EVIDENCE that Lotter commited those murders. As far as anyone "burning in hell" goes, I would be worried about "casting the first stone" if I were you.
The DNA

Nebraska City, NE

#1303 Oct 1, 2012
Just an observer wrote:
John Lotter is definately NOT illiterate, crazy or deformed. An illiterate person could NOT have typed the letters that his former so-called friends put up for sale on the internet. Also, asymmetry in a person's face means NOTHING. I know many highly educated people who are not crazy who have asymmetry in their faces. 2 of them have doctorate degrees. The fact remains that there is absolutely NO REAL EVIDENCE that Lotter commited those murders. As far as anyone "burning in hell" goes, I would be worried about "casting the first stone" if I were you.
There is NO REAL EVIDENCE that he was even at the murder scene, When the County attorney was asked about DNA evidence he said there was DNA evidence at the rape scene. Yes there was and Lotter admitted to what happened there, but the County Attorney failed to remember the DNA evidence that was found on a murder vitim that was determined not to be Lotters. It has never been determined whose hair it was found on Brandon's wrist. what if it belonged to one of Brandon's girlfriends. wouldn't that throw a wrench in the STORY! Even the most basc element of criminology is wrong in this case! Motive! you can' know you are going to prison and then kill someone to keep from going to prison. It can't be both ways!
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#1304 Oct 2, 2012
I hope they never kill him, the dude is hot, if I end up in the pen again I would love to toss his salad.
Think on that

Nebraska City, NE

#1305 Oct 2, 2012
John Marteny wrote:
I hope they never kill him, the dude is hot, if I end up in the pen again I would love to toss his salad.
Don't worry Satan is going to toss your salad soon enough!
your jokes show your compassion for someone sentenced to death for a crime he didn't commit, thanks to false witness's who will be there with you getting their salads tossed by the devil's Demons FOREVER! Go ahead have your fun while you still can, it will not be for much longer anyhow, till your judgment comes!
Just an observer

Seattle, WA

#1306 Oct 29, 2012
The DNA wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO REAL EVIDENCE that he was even at the murder scene, When the County attorney was asked about DNA evidence he said there was DNA evidence at the rape scene. Yes there was and Lotter admitted to what happened there, but the County Attorney failed to remember the DNA evidence that was found on a murder vitim that was determined not to be Lotters. It has never been determined whose hair it was found on Brandon's wrist. what if it belonged to one of Brandon's girlfriends. wouldn't that throw a wrench in the STORY! Even the most basc element of criminology is wrong in this case! Motive! you can' know you are going to prison and then kill someone to keep from going to prison. It can't be both ways!
I fully agree with you. That IS what I meant. Lotter was NEVER EVEN AT THE SCENE OF THOSE MURDERS.
Facts help

Louisburg, KS

#1307 Nov 10, 2012
Wow. almost 20 years later and now everyone is a detective, prosecutor, and judge. No one knows the facts. Not one of you ppl where there, knows what anyone of them were thinking, or even knows what really happened. Just a bunch of bs and rumors. If this had nothing to do with you lives then why r u so worried about it. There is nothing you ppl will do to change the out come of Lana, John, and Tom's life. Lets not forget what started this whole thing... lies and deception.. and also.. They only new Tenna-Brandon for what 2 weeks. Everyone is pointing fingers. Not one of them was innocent in this whole thing.
WOW

AOL

#1308 Nov 11, 2012
You are right 'facts help' what we do know is two people were convicted, one is on death row.
I do not think that John will face the death by the state(personal opinion). It is pretty clear that Lana and Linda played some part in all of the crimes against Brandon, weather on purpose or by accident.
But if there is evidence to 'save' John it would be introduced by now, too late now.
All that is going to happen now is they stay in prison until they die.
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#1309 Nov 14, 2012
I would love to blow Jeff.
Amy Adamo

Omaha, NE

#1311 Nov 14, 2012
Jobama Revis wrote:
<quoted text>I love penis, just not my daddy's! I wanted to fuck my sister but she wouldn't let me!
Of course I didn't. You could never fill me up the way Daddy did.
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#1314 Nov 14, 2012
I want to Sexecute John Lotter, I might just break a law so I can go back to the joint and smoke his pole.
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#1316 Nov 14, 2012
Jobama Revis wrote:
<quoted text>Go for it GAYBOY!!!
I think I will, I hope Lotter pins me down and pulls on my tranny wig.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#1335 Nov 20, 2012
Joe eat Lotter poop, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Combining City and County (Dec '15) Sat Jailbird 4
Please Parole John Lotter Jun 11 TrUcKsUrFeR 7
Loser waitress (Jun '15) Jun 9 Wow 13
Tired of my name being used!!!! (Nov '15) May 31 Giggles 6
pool May 31 checking 1
summer rec board May '16 Always 7
Joe Revis May '16 1Baby 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falls City Mortgages