named

Beloit, KS

#105 Jan 14, 2008
I wouldn't say he's 'milking' anything. Most of the attitude is just his personality. And to my knowledge, he does not go around to people saying 'pity me, I'm having a bad day'. Damn it, you're making me stick up for him! Stop it!
Budha

Lincoln, NE

#106 Jan 14, 2008
Mark the real deal at that place. He is really the one that lays the smack down there!
named

Beloit, KS

#107 Jan 14, 2008
very true!
happy

United States

#108 Jan 15, 2008
named wrote:
I wouldn't say he's 'milking' anything. Most of the attitude is just his personality. And to my knowledge, he does not go around to people saying 'pity me, I'm having a bad day'. Damn it, you're making me stick up for him! Stop it!
I'm sorry I feel for ya I used to work there it just seemed he always was telling somebody whats wrong with him even though they did not seen to care.
no limit

York, NE

#109 Jan 15, 2008
Mark is the only last great person who goes by the rules. The manager hates going by the rules and he lets his second assistant get by illegal all of the time like staying out at the store past closing when he closes at 5:00pm it should only take 1 hour that would be 6:00 pm not 7:00pm or later even when a clerk stayed till 5:30pm and had everything done for him. REMEMBER he is known for theft from his employers and he his a drug addict for his mental condition pray he never goes Haywire or watch out
Bob the manager is only covering up his tracks he only treats some customers the way he wants to others he is rude and I don't care attitude and that's not how to run a business if he is so sick maybe he should step down he has no customer service Neal and Bob both need scholling on management and don't deserve their jobs if you only knew what they get by with there is no excuse. It's shocking what needs to be told and taken care of. So wake up to reality don't trust Bob or Neal they are backstabbers. Mark is the only one who does his best. The day he ever leaves the day the store should lock the doors Mark does alot for them and there used be good workers but were ran off between Bob and Neal being rude, and discriminating, to totally lazy.
OldFC

Lincoln, NE

#110 Jan 15, 2008
I agree that if Mark leaves the store closes. Actually I hope he does move on because he deserves better.
no limit wrote:
Mark is the only last great person who goes by the rules. The manager hates going by the rules and he lets his second assistant get by illegal all of the time like staying out at the store past closing when he closes at 5:00pm it should only take 1 hour that would be 6:00 pm not 7:00pm or later even when a clerk stayed till 5:30pm and had everything done for him. REMEMBER he is known for theft from his employers and he his a drug addict for his mental condition pray he never goes Haywire or watch out
Bob the manager is only covering up his tracks he only treats some customers the way he wants to others he is rude and I don't care attitude and that's not how to run a business if he is so sick maybe he should step down he has no customer service Neal and Bob both need scholling on management and don't deserve their jobs if you only knew what they get by with there is no excuse. It's shocking what needs to be told and taken care of. So wake up to reality don't trust Bob or Neal they are backstabbers. Mark is the only one who does his best. The day he ever leaves the day the store should lock the doors Mark does alot for them and there used be good workers but were ran off between Bob and Neal being rude, and discriminating, to totally lazy.
Erin

Beloit, KS

#111 Jan 16, 2008
no limit wrote:
Mark is the only last great person who goes by the rules. The manager hates going by the rules and he lets his second assistant get by illegal...
Whoa, Jen, slow down, chill out or you'll have an aneurism! Not a lot of people like them, but you still have the opportunity to get another job, I did. Now I will say that I enjoyed working at Orschelns, especially talknig to some of the regular customers that came in. I grew up on a farm and I understand what a farm supply store means to the community. And I know how irritating it is to need something, drive into town, only to find out the store either didn't have it, or the clerk was to ignorant to know what you are asking for. However, isolating a business doesn't really help the community. The biggest problem is that few people will actually take a minute to call the customer service number and tell them about the problems they are having at their local store. If you really want things to change, take the initiative to call and make comments, suggestions, or complaints. One person can't change things, but many people can.
no cents

United States

#112 Jan 22, 2008
Not sure calling or sending in complaint cards always work. People can try but alot of big companies either blow them off or throw them away. You might get lucky and get a gift card to smooth things over.
2cool

York, NE

#113 Feb 4, 2008
Customer service sucks I never been miss treated when all I needed was wiper blades i wrote to corporate i hope things change it use to be a great store now it's clerks and management is lame and very disrespectful. I will pay more at a different store. it's sad they say keep dollars spent in Falls City well not at Orscheln's on Falls City I sure hope corporate comes in and cleans house.
BMOC

United States

#114 Feb 7, 2008
Heard the rumor that there is a cow bell at the checkout now. You're suppose to ring it so the clerks can come and wait on you. Whats up with this? I always thought the only place you needed a bell was at a motel.
O Really

United States

#115 Apr 24, 2008
Went to Orscheln to get tire service. Was told there is no one to work on tires until Saturday. Whats the deal? There always used to be somebody there.
employee

Kahoka, MO

#116 Apr 27, 2008
if you all want to get something done with these employees just call the office in moberly missouri
Ho Ho HO

United States

#117 Apr 27, 2008
wow am ppl complain about the shit I say on here damn!!!
beat it

York, NE

#118 Apr 27, 2008
cuz u are an idiot and everyone knows it!
O Really

United States

#119 Apr 27, 2008
I think there has been alot of people who have called or wrote the office....Nothing done yet.
Ho Ho HO

United States

#120 Apr 27, 2008
beat it wrote:
cuz u are an idiot and everyone knows it!
Thankful not inbreed idiot unlike you!
URNIdiot

United States

#121 Apr 27, 2008
You seem to call them like you see them....in the mirror of course.....off your pills this weekend ?....lol lol lol
sure

Lincoln, NE

#122 Apr 28, 2008
Was Mark ever the manager there? I thought he was back in '99. Maybe I just thought that because he took care of my problem, so I assumed he was the manager. I haven't been in there in years, but Mark seemed very professional when he took care of my problem. I'm just wondering if he was the manager back then.
Huh

Lincoln, NE

#123 Apr 28, 2008
Mark was the manager there for over a decade. I am not sure how that current bozo became manager. Even though Mark isn't the 'manager' technically, he really still is what keeps that plae together. Demoting someone like him from manager really makes me leery of Orschlen now. I used to get good service, but now it is not good at all. What gives with this company?

Since: Apr 08

falls city, ne

#124 Apr 28, 2008
wow wrote:
Does he still work out there? Last few times he hasn't been there when I went out. I can't say I like the manager too much either. I needed a special order feed, which they carry in the catalog, he said he would order several bags so I would have it, I went in to get it a week later, it didn't come in. It has been 4 months, no feed. I went somewhere else and had it in 3 days!
I have found Gary to be a nice guy. Although his work ethics stink, as a person he's o.k. He's been retired for about a year or so and moved to Falls City just lately. He loves animals and he tends to be a 'pack rat.' You need it Gary's got it,.......somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Parole John Lotter (Feb '16) Sep 22 Wow 9
black ranger with Kansas tags in fc. (Mar '15) Sep 21 noone 3
dollar store Sep 18 Blah blah blah 2
Southside Bar & Grill Sep 17 Jonathan 4
looking for friends Sep 15 Blackrose034 3
the would eye! (Sep '15) Sep 13 MY-KILL 8
Nuisance Law (Jun '13) Sep 13 MY-KILL 11

Falls City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance