HarlanRacer

Lincoln, NE

#63 Nov 8, 2007
I think the balck belt quote meant that he was dedicated and disciplined in his job. Also, I bet Mark is one heck of a kung fu fighter.
Dont ask dont tell wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Mark is by far the best they have at Orechelens, but what the hell does he having a black belt have to do with running a farm and home store????? Wait, you must be one of those guys who gets turned on by "tough guys". Not that theres anything wrong with it.
Nada

Lincoln, NE

#64 Nov 8, 2007
I'd put my moneyon Mark versus Bob in anything. How did that Bob guy become a manager?
Tom

United States

#65 Nov 9, 2007
Nada wrote:
I'd put my moneyon Mark versus Bob in anything. How did that Bob guy become a manager?
Who the hell cares? Are they going to have a fight or something? Is Mark going to kick Bobs ass for ultimate control of Orchelens? Maybe they made their decisions on who the manager is because of something we don't have any knowledge of? I know this is a crazy, whacky thought, but did you ever think that maybe there are things that go on at Orchelens that us people who don't work there don't know about?
Mikey

Lincoln, NE

#66 Nov 9, 2007
I think you are only stating the obvious here and they were just having a little fun. Why so temperamental?
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell cares? Are they going to have a fight or something? Is Mark going to kick Bobs ass for ultimate control of Orchelens? Maybe they made their decisions on who the manager is because of something we don't have any knowledge of? I know this is a crazy, whacky thought, but did you ever think that maybe there are things that go on at Orchelens that us people who don't work there don't know about?
no limit

York, NE

#67 Nov 10, 2007
When Mark Managed the store they were busy the quote from higher management said he didn't get things done to me I would rather have sales instead of poor management Bob is discrimninative to great workers. Bob and Neal just want to do little as possible and they have no ounce of knowing how to operate the store. Number you need great trust worthy workers and customer service and that store has only one person and that is MArk!!! If enough people would call corporate just maybe there would be help.
For now apparently there is so many lies and shit goes by tajht's why BOB and NEil are still there the day Mark ever leaves that store will close up for Bob doesn't know how to run a business only knows illegal procedures.
Maybe

United States

#68 Nov 11, 2007
no limit wrote:
When Mark Managed the store they were busy the quote from higher management said he didn't get things done to me I would rather have sales instead of poor management Bob is discrimninative to great workers. Bob and Neal just want to do little as possible and they have no ounce of knowing how to operate the store. Number you need great trust worthy workers and customer service and that store has only one person and that is MArk!!! If enough people would call corporate just maybe there would be help.
For now apparently there is so many lies and shit goes by tajht's why BOB and NEil are still there the day Mark ever leaves that store will close up for Bob doesn't know how to run a business only knows illegal procedures.
Ever thought about the fact that maybe Mark doesn't WANT to be the manager?
FCMayhem

Lincoln, NE

#69 Nov 11, 2007
I agree that if Mark ever leaves that store it will close. No way is Bob or that other capable of running that place and you would think corporate would be embarrassed. IF Mark leaves, I'll leave and definately pay more elsewhere for competent customer service. I wouldn't blame M.M. for not wanting to be manager of that place in its current state. Too bad that Orsclen corporate doesn't appreciate great employees like M.M.
no limit wrote:
WOW

Beloit, KS

#70 Nov 15, 2007
The things you would learn if you had ever worked there! I know personally...be glad to answer any ?'s bout Orschelns, just leave a post...
BTW> Mark's a good guy, got demoted for not kissin nuff ass. They think if they treat him bad enough he'll quit. While he was manager, he had to answer to an ass of an area manager. Like I said, just post your questions...
no cents

United States

#71 Nov 15, 2007
Hey WOW when did you work there?
WOW

Beloit, KS

#72 Nov 15, 2007
Well, within the past three years.
wow

Beloit, KS

#73 Nov 16, 2007
hey no limit, think i know ya...
Poor Boy

United States

#74 Nov 18, 2007
Mark is a pretty good guy & manager when he was . Bob is not worth beans & over paid . the assistant manager is about as dumb as Bob . Maybe they are the gay twins. The women out there dont know anything either
no cents

United States

#75 Nov 19, 2007
I heard that Orscheln made every store have 2 asst. managers. Mark is the 1st and Neal is the 2nd. All the clerks are part time. Jim the young boy is full time and helps Mark in the shop.
no limit

York, NE

#76 Nov 19, 2007
wow from Randall, KS you don't I'm from Nebraska City
no limit

York, NE

#77 Nov 19, 2007
wow wrote:
hey no limit, think i know ya...
who are you
Hmmmmm

United States

#78 Nov 19, 2007
Called to see if they carried a certain light and bulb. The young girl who works out there told me "no". Stopped by Orshcelns later that day and there it was on the shelf and from the looks of it - been there awhile. Rarely call or shop there any more. UNRELIABLE..........
no cents

United States

#79 Nov 29, 2007
What does everyone think about the Awards program that Orscheln started about 5 years ago? Does it give you the incentive to shop the company?
NIce

Lincoln, NE

#80 Nov 30, 2007
Absolutely not... Rewards program is pretty lame from my esperience. Bob is even less motivation to shop at that place. Any chance he'll be replaced soon?
no cents

United States

#81 Nov 30, 2007
I read the ad that came out just before Thanksgiving. They seem to have a lot of promo stuff for Black Friday. Lot of people say they have alot of it left. Maybe the company should go back to what they used to do...NO PROMO stuff, just 10% off everything in the store from 6:00 to 9:00 that morning only. The parking lot used to be full then and even parked out on the highway.
no limit

York, NE

#82 Dec 3, 2007
when ever I ask a question I get a reply from the clerks I don't know and they don't care think it's funny. customer service is top key in operating a business hope they get the picture Tractor supply and ace is better than Orscheln's.
I went to Ace today and at least they were nice helped youand when I asked a question I didn't get a reply of "I don't Know"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Marteny 10 hr Howard Jochum Pil... 5
FCHS Baseball (Jul '13) Thu mike 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr 15 voter 44
Storage Unit (Jun '08) Apr 14 kody 3
Other Fitness Center Apr 14 Who knows 2
House that needs to be reported and condemed Apr 10 seriously 27
Tanner Lambert (Oct '09) Apr 8 anon 41
More from around the web

Falls City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]