Gay couple's engagement photo ends up...

Gay couple's engagement photo ends up on anti-gay political ad

There are 35 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Gay couple's engagement photo ends up on anti-gay political ad. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A New Jersey gay couple's engagement picture ended up on a political ad which criticized a politician for supporting legislation that favors same-sex relationships and same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2012
"Fundraising letter asking persons to imagine a world where police allow homosexual adults to rape young boys on the streets" WTF!!!!

I really hope that the police have investigated the people who wrote this absurd sentence because it sure sounds like some one is having some really bad fantasies. No where have I ever herd or read where any gay men want rape to be legal. Sure sounds like a pedophile wrote this and has wishful thoughts.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Jul 14, 2012
This couple should sue for the unathorized use of their images. I hope they win ten million dollars.
Puhleeze

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Social Media = the end of privacy and dignity

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Puhleeze wrote:
Nobody says that you have to join Facebook or any other type of social media. You can maintain your privacy if you wish to and are careful about doing so.

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Puhleeze wrote:
If you're not careful yes it could be.

I'm on Facebook but EVERYTHING is private - I'm there to follow few groups I like.

Since: Jan 12

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jul 14, 2012
Tell the bastard what you think

[email protected];

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 Jul 14, 2012
Brown Lip Stick wrote:
Ya sterotyped and segregated yourself with "special" rights.
Oh the years ahead. Tee hee.
I saw YOUR engagement photo of you and your lovely fiancee used for a promotion recently. It was titled "Spay and Neuter your dogs".
Dennis Terry

Midlothian, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2012

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#14 Jul 14, 2012
Hetero Hank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think queers should be allowed to rape young boys on the street, there ought to be a law against this type of activity.
There is already a law against ANYONE raping ANYONE you moron.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Jul 14, 2012
Hetero Hank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think queers should be allowed to rape young boys on the street, there ought to be a law against this type of activity.
I say outlaw homosex for the sake of the young boys!!!
Outlaw heterosex for the sake of the young girls !!!

(btw: are you opposed to rape of young boys just on the street, or anywhere? How about the rape of young girls on the street, or just young girls? Aren't there laws against rape?)

What has any of this to do with using someone else's wedding photos without their permission in an advertizing campaign designed to harm people like them?

Palm Springs, California

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Hetero Hank wrote:
I say outlaw homosex for the sake of the young boys!!!
I note you say NOTHING about young girls being raped by old male molesters, I assume you find that activity FINE AND DANDY, hypocrite.

i don't think your old skank whore mother should have backed up to that stray dog and let it hump her, if she hadn't, then YOU wouldn't have been conceived.

There ought to be a low against this type of activity.

Palm Springs, California

#17 Jul 14, 2012
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for rape, Hetero Hank would never get any action, for no sane, or sighted, woman would allow him to even THINK of touching her.

He is a steaming hypocrite and only thinks that gays are capable of sex crimes, not admitting that he was conceived by his mother being molested by a Protestant minister. He told her it was "Jesus Juice" and that it should be kept inside her.

Palm Springs, California

#21 Jul 14, 2012
Normal Decent Person wrote:
I don't think homosexuals should be having sex with children.
i don't think you should be having sex with your mother. I know you are the only ones who can touch the other without vomiting, but come ON! Get a blow up doll or something. You two are out of control.
Horris

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Jul 14, 2012
KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
But the laws don't apply equally to everyone as an individual.
Homosexuals demand huge changes in government policy based upon the view that they are cogs in a huge political pressure group; homosexuals are to subsume their individuality into the collective to achieve political ends.
Homosexuals just want huge welfare payments off the backs of normal taxpayers/government to fund their chosen, abnormal and deviant lifestyles, frequently so they can have continued access to children at government expense.
The inmates are truly running the asylum when we look at the reality of what is happening today, in all our institutions.
The idea that you can jerk huge bureaucracies around just by saying you like queer sex is amusing on its face, but exposes more double standards that queers demand only for themselves based on their chosen behavior and superficial politicized lifestyle.

Location hidden

#23 Jul 14, 2012
Pure calumny.

Location hidden

#25 Jul 14, 2012
Curtis wrote:
<quoted text>Queers are such hypocrites, in one breath they say they want "equal" rights and in the next breath they want hate crime laws...special protections.
I say send the queers to Uganda!!!
If we HAD equal rights, we wouldn't NEED "special" protections ... just the Equal Protection under Law guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. But as long as there are "special" people who insist that we are a separate, lower class of Citizen, "special" Laws need to be written to make the point of their error clear to them.

Don't you feel all "special", needing "special" Laws just to explain simple Freedom and Equality to you .... just for your "special" self?

It's "special" education, just for those who can't grasp the principles of the Constitution.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 14, 2012
Case in point.

Palm Springs, California

#28 Jul 15, 2012
Curtis wrote:
I hear queers complaining that they're treated like 2nd class citizens and it makes me wonder who the hell promoted them to 2nd class status?!?!
I saw your engagement photo as an ad for Raid Bug Spray..

"Kills ugly bugs dead, even ones like this female roach and her mate!"

Palm Springs, California

#29 Jul 15, 2012
Curtis wrote:
<quoted text>Queers are such hypocrites, in one breath they say they want "equal" rights and in the next breath they want hate crime laws...special protections.
I say send the queers to Uganda!!!
I saw one of your kid's photos used for the Dallas Zoo, it read

"Visit our Monkey encounter!"

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30 Jul 15, 2012
Interesting how "Brown lip stick" "Hetero Hank" "Normal Decent Person" and "Horris" all seem to be the same person, get out much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falls Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Annual cost of illegal aliens to US Taxpayers 4 hr sesostrus 4
Do not let illegal aliens vote Tue sesostrus 5
Little fat dong with the bad haircut Sep 17 Bert 3
Trumps trip to Japa/Korea Sep 14 No more Kimchee 1
question---is Rep. Luis Gitterez --illinois Sep 12 Emily Gomez 1
O 0 What You Saying About Sep 11 High Spee 1
Change Speed Reaod Sep 11 Watch Your Back ... 1

Falls Church Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance