Brothels fire back at Harry Reid

Feb 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Las Vegas Review Journal

Nevada legislators sat in stunned silence when U.S. Sen. Harry Reid proposed outlawing the state's brothels last week, but the working girls and brothel employees are speaking loud and clear.

Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
car mat

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

are there a lot of twinks in las vegas
Tea Party Man

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't know anyone who votes based on what the "Tell A Vision" says except for a few old cranks who sit around watching Fox News all day and night because they have nothing better to do with their time. Funny how most of them are living off checks from the state or fed.
You really have to be a truly nutjob if you believe what you say. Crazy check drawers do NOT watch Fox News. They watch the soaps and see the liberals' commercials and vote based upon the lies told. How do you think Obama got elected. Oprah indorsed him and promoted him for one along with the 54DD Obama Girl. See Pastor Manning on YouTube. He says that Obama, Rev. Wright and Obama are the trinity from hell and Oprah is the whore.
Do you think the stock brokers, and investment bankers would be advertising on Fox if welfare check drawers were who were watching? No, it is the richer, better educated and the producers of goods and services that watch Fox News.
And Fox has the most pretty ladies on T.V. on the air.
Tea Party Man

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not toning down a thing, No gays will not be accepted, No, Abortion is murder, and yes, we will win.
End of story, unless your boy king can pull off a miracle the midterms are going to be a bloodbath for the dems.
Better talk to your homeboy Obozo about wars, he just extended Afghanistan 10 more years, unless you are one of those ron paul losers who wants us to become fortress America and let all the other countries plot against and attack us.
I think you are right and I think the Dems are beginning to realize that next year is going to be a supper loser for them.
I think last year's 6th District here in KY sent them a real message. The locals had changed the district for the purpose of securing it for Ben Chandler for life, made it like 2 to 1 Dem. But Andy Barr won with a 12,000 vote margin.
Now, it is every day or almost every day the Dems are writing letters to the Lexington paper condemning Andy. But I say he will win again.
I know many Dems that voted for Obama in 2008 and some in 2009 that have finally learned a valuable lesson. Probably will NEVER vote for another Dem as long as they live.
Dems

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

The Dems are going down quicker than a 3 dollar hooker next election.
Elrod

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

What mangy, worthless planet are you from? Oh, of course-- Lost Vegass. And you identify with the 1% richest people. The only 1% you're part of is the stupidest and brain dead.
jake4o

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

harry reid is another politician pushing his parties agenda down our throats whether we want them or not.just like obama my way or the highway and the sad part is people keep voting for them thinking things will get better wake up and take america back.
Trixie

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Do not speak unkind words about poor Harry. He is in the hospital right now with an advanced case of some sociable disease.

Since: Aug 12

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

We can always Impeach him, n I'd love to see it.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Please vote his dumbass out of office... Anyone would have been better
Backslide Bone

Bedford, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

How many time have the working girls come to the rescue of various cities like Virginia City...They have provided financing over and over to rebuild communities more than once...
Sorry but I really believe that the girls can continue to be a part of the states history as they have always provided a positive contributations to the state....
Donna Cocks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

car mat wrote:
are there a lot of twinks in las vegas
You can find a lot of twinks at CCSC and Nye County Republican meetings! Come on down!
blue duck

Gardnerville, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Donna, I suggest you change your last name to "penises." It's more discrete.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Nevada in... (Oct '10) Wed Whooooooo 788
are you in favor of getting rid of all the unus... Aug 5 Lyon county resident 1
phyllis kelley Aug 4 herkimer n y 1
Junk tires Jul 24 Lyon county resident 1
Candidates name water a major issue Jun '14 Sick 1
Bean murder trial continued, no new date set yet Jun '14 Alicia 1
Fireworks Legal Some Places at Pyramid Lake (May '11) May '14 Yanowho 10

Search the Fallon Forum:
•••

Fire Warning for Churchill County was issued at August 22 at 4:24AM PDT

•••
•••
•••