Review: L L Realty
Flustered

Carson City, NV

#1 Apr 4, 2010
Stay away from LL Realty in Lyon County. They are the biggest scammers ever!!!!
Frustrrated

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2010
I agree. LL in Fernley are there to TAKE your money. Don't take their advise. They are there for a profit. This isn't like other Fernley business that are there as neighbors and business owners.
Angry

Laton, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2011
We are a military family transfering to Fallon. We have been there before and know the area well. This time, we wanted to buy a home. LL waisted 6 months of our time and didn't help us in the slightest. Everything was fishy and I wasn't at all happy with the woman we worked with. HUGE scam!!!
respect our military

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2011
Depending on the branch of military, you should complain to your CO, etc so this doesn't happen to another military family. We need to eliminate as much stress as possible for our families. You all have enough to worry about with your children, spouses, deployment, etc. I'm not familiar with this company but any one who plays with our military families at such a time in their lives when they are devoting and risking their lives to protect us citizens and the US is the lowest of lows. Obviously from the other comments they need not be in business. Good luck and God Bless Your Family and Thank You for Serving Our Country.
Angry wrote:
We are a military family transfering to Fallon. We have been there before and know the area well. This time, we wanted to buy a home. LL waisted 6 months of our time and didn't help us in the slightest. Everything was fishy and I wasn't at all happy with the woman we worked with. HUGE scam!!!
Delighted

Silver Springs, NV

#5 Jul 27, 2011
We have had the best experience with LL Realty. We have never seen such a wonderful group of helpful people in the same office. I found that if your agent is not in the office any number of the other agents will happily help you.
Fernley NV

Silver Springs, NV

#6 Aug 17, 2011
I purchased a home with an LL Realty agent in 2004 and it was a wonderful experience. So reading your post was a surprise. Were you working on a short sale? Some situations may of been out of their control.
Angry wrote:
Fernley NV

Silver Springs, NV

#7 Aug 17, 2011
Are you one of those renters that trash your rental and then get mad when you don't get your deposit back?
Flustered wrote:
Stay away from LL Realty in Lyon County. They are the biggest scammers ever!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral Services for Tad Bauer (Oct '07) Mar 2 old friend 11
kiley w Feb 23 Namebrand 1
Guess it hasn't changed much in 10 years? (Aug '11) Feb '17 your hometown 8
do people not have any pride anymore? (Apr '13) Feb '17 depressing town 35
News Nuisance workshop prompts four-hour discussion (Nov '15) Jan '17 waste of time 2
News Cleaned Dried Processing debuts new 143,000-squ... (Aug '14) Jan '17 Blessing 7
Poll are you in favor of getting rid of all the unus... (Aug '14) Jan '17 Nevada resident 2

Fallon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fallon Mortgages