Christine Gonzalez

#1 May 30, 2010
Looking for friends of Christine Gonzalez.

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Christine Gonzalez of Hornby Rd. in Fallon advertised an item on Craig's List. I sent her an official bank check which she cashed. She never sent me the item. At first she claimed she was sick. Then she claimed she was in the hospital. Both times she stated that she would ship me the item right away. That never happened and now she no longer replies to e-mails and never answers or returns phone calls. How does a 32 year old adult women sell her soul for a little over a hundred bucks? She doesn't know me or my situation and she just pockets my money. I'f I'm wrong about this women and there is truly something wrong and she finally ships me what she owes me I will post an apology here and send her a dozen roses and $50. Anyone want to bet I'll never have to do that?

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Ms. Gonzalez refunded my money on 6/5. This was only after using the power of the internet and a little help from a friend who is local to Ms Gonzalez.
truth seeker

Fallon, NV

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Ringmaster wrote:
Ms. Gonzalez refunded my money on 6/5. This was only after using the power of the internet and a little help from a friend who is local to Ms Gonzalez.
what happen to the extra $50.00 & dozen roses you were going to send her when she refunder your money back, because it was to costly to ship it?
And the big appolage you were going to give on craigs list I haven't seen it.
Signed a person looking for the truth

#5 Jun 12, 2010
Answer: Did you actually read my post? She never shipped the item I paid for or offered an excuse as to why. She also never gave a reason for stopping all communication. She only refunded my money after threats both from me and a local who got involved. She wanted no part of the local police getting involved. So I wasn't wrong about the women and I never received what I paid for which surly indicated that she didn't have it. She doesn't deserve the roses. Does that answer your question? I feel that I did enough by posting that she finally refunded my money.

#6 Jun 13, 2010
Oh, and by the way where do you come off with your assumptions such as "it was too costly to ship"? For your information I paid her to ship the item.

#7 Jun 17, 2010
I guess the truth hurts the truth seeker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fallon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallace bound over to district court in murder ... (Nov '11) Jul '16 ParanoidoflifeinSS 7
News Lyon County must develop more industrial sites (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
Debate: Marijuana - Fallon, NV (Aug '10) Jul '15 lovethenut 10
Michael Joseph Brown (Apr '15) Apr '15 ambmbb 1
Big Sonic Burst (Dec '14) Dec '14 Debhen 1
whereabouts (Nov '14) Nov '14 mtshy 1
News Corn Mazes Celebrate Nevada History (Oct '14) Nov '14 halitosis 2

Fallon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fallon Mortgages