Murder case in hands of jury

Jan 16, 2010 Full story: www.journal-news.net

Jurors announced late Friday evening that they needed more time to contemplate a verdict for a 51-year-old Falling Waters man accused of first-degree murder, possibly a result of the defendant's unexpected testimony.

Full Story

“currently Chambersburg PA”

Since: Jun 08

Falling Waters WV

#1 Jan 18, 2010
az Ive stated time and time again...GENE did NOT murder James Tucker--and now that GENE haz spoken will anyone listen???...TINA U have been free 4 the last year and half for a murder U know darn well U committed!!! Do U really think hiding behind a drug treatment program will save U???(if anything it haz put UR baby in the hands of a murderer!!!(you-itz own mother-a murderer!) How do U sleep at night--how do U live with URself??? NOT juz for the fact U killed James Tucker BUT also the fact U have a man innocent of the murder- U committed- behind bars. The only thing GENE iz guilty of iz the fact HE thought HE loved U and HE tried to "clean up" after U 2 let U b free. U have deceived people 2 b free az U r at thiz moment(UR own grandmother knows thiz-I had the pleasure of meeting her briefly will visiting GENE n jail--n her own words she said she knew U had everything 2 do with thiz)...may justice be served upon U!!! May the Tucker family find true justice for the James!!! May U rot in HELL az U so deserve!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falling Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) 1 hr nohalgerg 89
is sons of anarchy a real show 1 hr yessir 5
why is cabel Huntington on lock down 1 hr Nunya 20
Cabell Huntington Hospital ER on lockdown due t... 1 hr Loser 5
black wonder woman 1 hr pall mall 13
Jackie Mccoy 2 hr Pixxie 45
Hal Greer Blvd 2 hr Bethany 1
Falling Waters Dating
Find my Match

Falling Waters Jobs