wayne

Ocala, FL

#1 Dec 3, 2010
under Obama,the parasite society is expanding. the government has made a new class of people(parasites)section 8 people are a problem. they bring crime, drugs and gangs to the neighborhood when section 8 housing exists to any degree.surely we can find a way to keep these moochers from polluting otherwise desirable neighborhoods with their culture of filth and entitlement and all that goes with it. parasites move their filth and waste from location to location. broodmares on the welfare downloading babies they have no way to support or raise. they won`t work, but they sure can breed. has property values ever increased when section 8 housing is created? there used to be a shame associated with living on the dole, now it`s a game to see how much you can get.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2011
My girlfriend has two children who are citizens, how can she get some section 8 housing, she needs help.
Littlewhitedove

Falling Waters, WV

#3 Apr 17, 2012
Wayne that just shows howmuch of a idiot you truely are. I do mean disrespect there! I am a mother of 2 children, BUT I am now disabled held a job for all my life I am close to my 40's now. I do not drink, I do not do drugs! I and my children are in need of help from section 8. NOT everyone who needs help is a drug addict or on welfare. Get your head out of your ass and know that the government and yes the president we have now is the one responsible for it. YOU know it's pretty bad when section 8 tells me that I should have more kids or that they wish I was black because then it would be easier and I and my kids could get the help we need. That is the problem with the world them and people like you. Not the ones who need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falling Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall ranked above WVU 11 min brokeback mouseke... 80
Waffle House Route 60 Huntington 26 min burty 10
I was at Hardee's tough guy 31 min Jimminy 13
my friends man 45 min smhNshock 5
News Presidential search process kicks off next week (Mar '15) 55 min yeah but 260
cristin keesee 1 hr i know her 10
Judge Alferd Ferguson (Feb '13) 1 hr Woop 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Falling Waters Mortgages