Falling Waters Murder UPDATE

Jul 9, 2008 Read more: www.herald-mail.com 11

The exhumed body of James Tucker is strapped to a gurney for transport from 230 Kurtis Drive near Falling Waters, W.Va., Wednesday morning.

Read more
Carol Faircloth

Hancock, MD

#1 Jul 10, 2008
I hope and pray James Tucker will be remembered most for his positive points, not his mistakes in life. He was very "down to earth", and friendly whenever you saw him. If he had been able to get out of the mess he was in, he would have for the sake of Christi and Andrew. I don't know what weakness possessed him to begin this lifestyle, but he truly was a wonderful and kind person despite the "dark side". May God prevent this community from harsh judgments based on limited knowledge.
maria

Washington, DC

#2 Jul 10, 2008
THis is one of the best comments i had read. God bless this family and also the family of the acuse.
Travis Bishop

Bay City, MI

#3 Jul 10, 2008
James was one of my very long time good friends, He truly was a Great Friend and we had many Great times together riding Atv's, playing Cards at our friends houses, going to Atlantic City for the Super Bowl. Please dont hold judgement on Him as yes He made some bad decisions in His Life, we all have. The Tucker Family are GREAT PEOPLE, my Heart Hurt's for them and also especially for Mom & Dad, Gina, Christy & Andrew. I want them to know I have been praying for James for a good year or so. I am here for them anytime, they are still my good friends. It is a Bitter Sweet time, no more wondering where James is, he has been Found but better Yet! James is in Heaven, James before His mistakes was Faithful to Church and I know James was a SAVED man as He asked the Lord to be His Personal Savior and James is no longer in a Dark and confused world. I am relieved for the Family to have some closure but still will continue to Pray for them as they have a long road ahead. Lets all just do our part and get behind them and support them, please. James is and always will be in thoughts and prayers. Travis
1 post removed
Sommer

Berkeley Springs, WV

#5 Jul 14, 2008
James was a truly remarkable young man.People need to remember we all have made bad decisions and get caught up into ruts in life.However sometimes it truly takes us longer to get out than it does to get in.....I pray that GOD will Bless The Tucker family and comfort them thru this time of need.I know they are in true despair but like the man before said at least we are no longer wondering where James is and if he is safe.For we know now he is safe..SAFE IN THE ARMS OF CHRIST....may God be with all of his friends and loved ones thru all this mess.May justice be served on the sick one who did this unthinkable crime...
jeremy butler

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Jul 15, 2008
i did electrical work at the new pizza montese and while there i worked around the murder who did all the painting there. I met james while working there who from what i understood was co-owner, he was a very nice man and seemed to like everyone and was very excited bout his new store and its outcome , i cnt believe the guy he brought to work every morning and gave a job to killed him im so sorry for the family and my prays are with you!
sorry

West Haven, CT

#7 Jul 21, 2008
very sorry about your loss but Manford was a good person at one time and also had a sad life ,drugs and NO Family can also add to the collision course that he has now endured;God Bless Him as I know he will be judged today,tommorrow and always, but somewhere this man might have a family too,Again I am sorry!

“currently Chambersburg PA”

Since: Jun 08

Falling Waters WV

#8 Jul 31, 2008
sorry wrote:
very sorry about your loss but Manford was a good person at one time and also had a sad life ,drugs and NO Family can also add to the collision course that he has now endured;God Bless Him as I know he will be judged today,tommorrow and always, but somewhere this man might have a family too,Again I am sorry!
YOU r so very RIGHT !!!...MANFORD iz STILL a GOOD person---sumthang bad happened that night........
I was acquainted with JAMES through GENE.......GENE iz the LOVE of MY life!!!
WVGIRL

Greece

#9 Aug 23, 2008
What is the story? Anyone care to share so I get the facts of this wonderful man?
stacey

Harrisonburg, VA

#10 Jan 31, 2009
i have known james for 10 years and yes he is a great man . he always had a smile on his face and would do anything for anyone . his presence always made everything better. his son was his world. i will miss james very much . my love goes out to his family . i knew how special he was .
carie

Harrisonburg, VA

#11 Feb 25, 2009
i also have known james for 10 years and just recently learned of his death its very upsetting .james had a smile that could brighten the darkest room .he was a beautiful soul.he did not deserve what happened to him no matter the reasoning.my heart goes out to his family and freinds.will always remember the good times.
haylasnani

Paw Paw, WV

#12 Mar 6, 2009
sorry wrote:
I could not have said it better myself, May God Bless all involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falling Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drag queens at stonewall! (Aug '14) 1 hr BigCockForDrag 12
dominatrix 2 hr curious 1
Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia 2 hr tbh another ahole 32
Pullman 2 hr nohalgerg 2
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 3 hr nohalgerg 50
St. Marys nurses 3 hr WATCHDOG 11
Iso Nov '14 bnice 1
More from around the web

Falling Waters People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE