Hey Mountainqueer fans, hows it feel
wtf

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Dec 2, 2013
priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now that is no way to represent Marshall and the fans by acting disrespectful. I thought you Marshall fans had class. As for "all the threads" started by WVU fans, I believe you are blind because there is none and if there is there maybe two compared to the Morgantown topix that is flooded with threads by Marshall fans, half of them in which are the same crap over and over again cause Marshall fans aren't classy enough to come up with new insults so they recycle the same ones over and over like a broken record in order to try and get a point across. It's so laughable and embarrassing.
No ones pouting, we are all laughing at you while you embarrass your entire fan base and team looking like idiots on the Morgantown topix. At least have the audacity to come up with clever insults instead of the same ol boring shit over and over.
You should change your chant to "We are boring".

That's no way to represent Marshall? Uh, I don't recall ever being nasty to you, or any other WVU fan. I was simply stating that the trash talking goes back and forth by BOTH sides. I didn't say I did it, but unless you're blind, it's been going on for years. Your attempt at trying to make me look bad as a MU fan didn't work.

"Half of them are the same thing over and over again." lol, that's what many of us MU fans say on a daily basis. Each day that you get on here, there's a new thread started by a WVU fan dogging Marshall. They're usually just stating the same thing someone else said the day before. If you're only seeing two threads like that, look again.

I'm going to end it at that because you, my friend, are a typical WVU fan and you don't know how to speak to someone without hurling insults. It seems that someone must have touched a nerve with you; you took it up another level pretty quickly.
turd 91

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Dec 2, 2013
Right now, I guess we feel about the same way that marshall has felt theast 10 or so years. Lol.... Good season MU... Soak it up while you can..
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#25 Dec 2, 2013
turd 91 wrote:
Right now, I guess we feel about the same way that marshall has felt theast 10 or so years. Lol.... Good season MU... Soak it up while you can..
Its gonna be a long decade for WVU now.With such poor showing in the big 12 the last two years,their recruiting is going to suffer for it leading to years of sub par teams.WVU,Kansas and ISU will be competing for the basement title for years to come. Congratulations on your new rivals. WVU certainly wont be wanting to re-establish this instate rivalry with MU.Our recruiting will be on the upswing after we win the league title and then our bowl game.We might be generous though and give our NEW little brothers a look.....if they ask nicely. LOL
turd 91

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Dec 2, 2013
Not sure you can call it a rivalry if MU has never beaten us? Lol... But enjoy your one good season mooU..... Next year it will be back to the whipping boy status of mighty conf USA...
nunya

United States

#27 Dec 2, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Its gonna be a long decade for WVU now.With such poor showing in the big 12 the last two years,their recruiting is going to suffer for it leading to years of sub par teams.WVU,Kansas and ISU will be competing for the basement title for years to come.
I hope not. I'd hate for recruiting to suffer over a bad year or two.
nunya

United States

#28 Dec 2, 2013
turd 91 wrote:
Not sure you can call it a rivalry if MU has never beaten us? Lol... But enjoy your one good season mooU..... Next year it will be back to the whipping boy status of mighty conf USA...
You should look up the definition of rivalry, then you wouldn't be unsure of yourself. Dictionaries are available online, as well as in the public library you're probably using to access the internet.
WeekOfTheTurkeys

United States

#29 Dec 2, 2013
Football is for meatheads who like to touch other meatheads.
turd 91

Belle, WV

#30 Dec 2, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look up the definition of rivalry, then you wouldn't be unsure of yourself. Dictionaries are available online, as well as in the public library you're probably using to access the internet.
You may want to look it up for yourself. For to get the definition of rivalry, you must first learn the definition of rival.. " one that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect" which clearly 0-12 shows that Marshall, on any given saturday that the two have met on a football field, are by definition, not rivals. Therefore, there is no rivalry.

All that simply exists is the hatred spewing out of little Detroit into every single Topix page about wvu. And trust me I have saw a lot, even on the Morgantown. Topix. For every single thread started by a WVU fan,there are 10 started by Marshall fans. Dont believe me? Just go look foryourself ... Denial is a sad, sad thing.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#31 Dec 2, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not. I'd hate for recruiting to suffer over a bad year or two.
Actually like most true west virginians i root for both schools.But i cant help but rub it in against these out of state mountaineer students that speak ill of Marshall.Speaking of rubbing it in,i bet they've been rubbing shyt in their hair and drooling the past 3 weeks.
Santa

Madison, WV

#32 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually like most true west virginians i root for both schools.But i cant help but rub it in against these out of state mountaineer students that speak ill of Marshall.Speaking of rubbing it in,i bet they've been rubbing shyt in their hair and drooling the past 3 weeks.
. I've lived in WV all my life and have been a supporter of both schools until I have read some of these post that is offensive to WVU. The fact is that WVU is in a helluva a lot tougher conference than marshall! I'm just hoping that marshall doesn't get a bowl game against a nationally ranked team that has earned there way there by playing and beating ranked teams. I don't want our boys hurt and for them to embarrass this state!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#33 Dec 3, 2013
Santa wrote:
<quoted text>. I've lived in WV all my life and have been a supporter of both schools until I have read some of these post that is offensive to WVU. The fact is that WVU is in a helluva a lot tougher conference than marshall! I'm just hoping that marshall doesn't get a bowl game against a nationally ranked team that has earned there way there by playing and beating ranked teams. I don't want our boys hurt and for them to embarrass this state!
Wonder if a rematch against VT would be out of question?
herp your derp

Charleston, WV

#34 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>Wonder if a rematch against VT would be out of question?
No. The best you can hope for is a game against the 8th place the in the SEC.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#35 Dec 3, 2013
herp your derp wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The best you can hope for is a game against the 8th place the in the SEC.
Nah, if they were going to pit us against an 8th place team they'd go ahead and schedule us against WVU.LOL
turd 91

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah, if they were going to pit us against an 8th place team they'd go ahead and schedule us against WVU.LOL
Fine by me.... Then listen to the little tires whine about how a 4-8 WVU team beat the mighty herd....... Again!
herp your derp

Charleston, WV

#37 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>Nah, if they were going to pit us against an 8th place team they'd go ahead and schedule us against WVU.LOL
Do you even know the CUSA bowl lineup? Your champ plays in the Liberty Bowl against....wait for it...the #8 team from the SEC!!!!
flintstone

Parkersburg, WV

#38 Dec 3, 2013
BJS wrote:
to blow a 24 point lead to lowly Iowa State and freakin lose ...at Milan pusskat stadium!!!
Hahaaahaaahaa...
4-8
4-8
4-8
BJS
it will feel fine'when rice stomps a mudhole in the terds ass lol' and your not from here so f off
nunya

Nashville, TN

#39 Dec 3, 2013
turd 91 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to look it up for yourself. For to get the definition of rivalry, you must first learn the definition of rival.. " one that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect" which clearly 0-12 shows that Marshall, on any given saturday that the two have met on a football field, are by definition, not rivals. Therefore, there is no rivalry.
All that simply exists is the hatred spewing out of little Detroit into every single Topix page about wvu. And trust me I have saw a lot, even on the Morgantown. Topix. For every single thread started by a WVU fan,there are 10 started by Marshall fans. Dont believe me? Just go look foryourself ... Denial is a sad, sad thing.
Wahhhhhhhh!! "Suck it up."
nunya

Nashville, TN

#40 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly. Locked in their mom's basement for the duration....swearing they won't renew their season tickets next year...screaming for an 11 million dollar buyout that some douche canoe didn't earn...I used to wish both schools well. Attending WVU and watching their "fans" act like fools to any visiting teams fixed that for me.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#41 Dec 3, 2013
herp your derp wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know the CUSA bowl lineup? Your champ plays in the Liberty Bowl against....wait for it...the #8 team from the SEC!!!!
I see humor is not your strong suit.
turd 91

Belle, WV

#42 Dec 3, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahhhhhhhh!! "Suck it up."
Haha, nice comeback.. your boyfriend tell you to write that??

And good luck in Vanderbilt's "who cares" bowl. Or against the #7 big 10 team, lol what awesome bowl tie in's the conf USA has.... Winner gets sec#8 loser gets big10 #7.... Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falling Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring segregation back to America! 4 min in the key of life 16
It's Friday Robin 10 min Lexington Prestera 4
heiners delivery guys (Apr '15) 56 min zitface 9
Ever get tired of spousal rejection (May '12) 1 hr XBF 101
Leah Hickman (Sep '13) 2 hr Sad 40
Why is it that white people are on heroin and b... (Aug '13) 4 hr jack 64
Cammack Children's Center (Aug '12) 5 hr Just Wondering 100

Falling Waters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance