Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Omg, it's called no respect for teachers or anyone else, and I hate to day it but it's our system that has felled us, when I went to high school we had a principal that was about 5'1 , and if you went to Barboursville High School, you would no who I'm talking, when this man walked down the halls, the kids spoke to him and parted the halls so he could get thru, this man walked softly and carried a big stick (called a paddle). And believe me this man would have not thought for one minute on should I get involved, he would have been in the middle breaking this fight up, and no child and this school would have thought to try to take this man on, it's called respect and kids today don't respect anyone not even there parents, that's where the law has felled us, our kids r told if your parents touch you come tell us, the parents get into trouble, my dad would have said honey let me drive you to school so you can tell your teaching I bustrdyour ass, and I'll bust you again.
And where the in the hell were the young mean, you didn't have the balls to break this up, if you thought this girl could take her, or thought for one minute two of your couldn't , well I hope when you really grow up and have a child, and there walking it that school everyday, and your praying God please watch over my child, I hope you remember when you stood back and watch a young girl get her head slammed into the floor, and for the girl that did this, honey hopefully you will be going to the BIG BRAWL ROOM, and you won't be so stuff then, and I hope you get to feel your head being slammed. And another thing , if these kids were somewhere they weren't suppose to be why wasn't that door locked, and you see a pack of kids all going somewhere there not suppose to go, wouldn't u think there's something getting ready to happen, Teachers don't get involved because kids have no respect for them, and r in fear for there life, but where is security ? We need security guards on our schools with stun guns, or maybe something better,
And do not think this young girl is embarrassed to death to come back to school, and I hope that's all that is wrong with her, hope she doesn't have somekind of lifelong problem with her head, and where were her friends, standing back watching? OMG this was stupid, and I hope her parents take it all the way to the top.
1 post removed
what

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

amanda wrote:
Omg, it's called no respect for teachers or anyone else, and I hate to day it but it's our system that has felled us, when I went to high school we had a principal that was about 5'1 , and if you went to Barboursville High School, you would no who I'm talking, when this man walked down the halls, the kids spoke to him and parted the halls so he could get thru, this man walked softly and carried a big stick (called a paddle). And believe me this man would have not thought for one minute on should I get involved, he would have been in the middle breaking this fight up, and no child and this school would have thought to try to take this man on, it's called respect and kids today don't respect anyone not even there parents, that's where the law has felled us, our kids r told if your parents touch you come tell us, the parents get into trouble, my dad would have said honey let me drive you to school so you can tell your teaching I bustrdyour ass, and I'll bust you again.
And where the in the hell were the young mean, you didn't have the balls to break this up, if you thought this girl could take her, or thought for one minute two of your couldn't , well I hope when you really grow up and have a child, and there walking it that school everyday, and your praying God please watch over my child, I hope you remember when you stood back and watch a young girl get her head slammed into the floor, and for the girl that did this, honey hopefully you will be going to the BIG BRAWL ROOM, and you won't be so stuff then, and I hope you get to feel your head being slammed. And another thing , if these kids were somewhere they weren't suppose to be why wasn't that door locked, and you see a pack of kids all going somewhere there not suppose to go, wouldn't u think there's something getting ready to happen, Teachers don't get involved because kids have no respect for them, and r in fear for there life, but where is security ? We need security guards on our schools with stun guns, or maybe something better,
And do not think this young girl is embarrassed to death to come back to school, and I hope that's all that is wrong with her, hope she doesn't have somekind of lifelong problem with her head, and where were her friends, standing back watching? OMG this was stupid, and I hope her parents take it all the way to the top.
I completely agree with you those kids were barbaric and took enjoyment out of that little girl being demolished plenty of football players could have broken up two girls but instead everyone watched this girl get attacked brutally and did nothing but video tape it. Bring the police and military into HHS bet they straighten the fuck up with all those little drug dealers running the school. And not even being racist but a lot of te black students at Huntington high think it's ok to intimidate and harm the white students it's true so u can deny all u want something needs to be done I went to midland and we never had problems like HHS did or currently does. It's sad when I know for a fact my daughters will go no where near HHS for high school
Tim Cavalier

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Without the video the police would have had a difficult time collecting evidence so PUNISHING the video taker makes perfect sense <insert sarcasm>.
Real Question

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

How many schools has Mr. Webb been asked to leave? If the stories I've heard are true, then why is he the principal at Huntington?

Maybe the board members & Sup need changed . What incumbents are running this year? Is Mrs Neely the only one? Too bad the Sup is not a voter approved position.

If my kid was suspended for filming before school started. I would call national news agencies.
Tony Irr

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Tim Cavalier wrote:
Without the video the police would have had a difficult time collecting evidence so PUNISHING the video taker makes perfect sense <insert sarcasm>.
Lol
dumb question

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Real Question wrote:
How many schools has Mr. Webb been asked to leave? If the stories I've heard are true, then why is he the principal at Huntington?
Maybe the board members & Sup need changed . What incumbents are running this year? Is Mrs Neely the only one? Too bad the Sup is not a voter approved position.
If my kid was suspended for filming before school started. I would call national news agencies.
My aunt used to work for the BOA. She said Mr. Webb has never been ran out of any school. In fact she said when he left and went to Ohio , the BOA begged him to come back and take over Enslow. My aunt says that schools test scores were higher the 2 years he was there than had been in many years before or even after they put him at a high school. The scores are public record for you haters who refuse to believe this guy is an asset to every school he has ever been in charge of.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

dumb question wrote:
<quoted text>My aunt used to work for the BOA. She said Mr. Webb has never been ran out of any school. In fact she said when he left and went to Ohio , the BOA begged him to come back and take over Enslow. My aunt says that schools test scores were higher the 2 years he was there than had been in many years before or even after they put him at a high school. The scores are public record for you haters who refuse to believe this guy is an asset to every school he has ever been in charge of.
Might I ask what the BOA is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Real Question wrote:

Doesn't matter when it took place. Before, during, or after school. Filming a fight is against school policy. Point blank period.
Buckwheat Prescott Bush

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

So is watching a fight... Might be policy, but good luck if they actually enforce it.

A lawyers wet dream.

That just shows the level of incompetence!
hhs parent

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

here`s a good idea lets put god(little prayer never hurt anyone and but your region nut jobs get started make in a silent prayer so each can pray to his own god who ever that might be) and the paddle back in the school system to where the students will have to respect the teachers and listen to tell or face the consequences or better yet lets all take action and parent you own kids so that they respect each other.

I will agree some of the blame for what happen is the school adm. fault but most of it`s the parents fault for not raise their kids and expecting someone else to do for them.

WE AS PARENTS ARE RESPONIBLE FOR OUR KIDS AND THEIR ACTIONS
parent too

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

hhs parent wrote:
WE AS PARENTS ARE RESPONIBLE FOR OUR KIDS AND THEIR ACTIONS
Not then when are 18.
parent too

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

*Not when they are 18^ lol. Brain locked this morning.
Vault Hunter

Venetia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Bottom line if there is nobody in that area to observe the kids and to keep an eye on them it is the schools fault.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Vault Hunter wrote:
Bottom line if there is nobody in that area to observe the kids and to keep an eye on them it is the schools fault.
Because the school faculty made the ADULT female beat the hell out of the other.
What

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

There wasnt staff to stop it. Where was the staff? It shouldn't gone that far where they had to call police and girl faces assault charges. And the reason she felt the need to fight because she was being bullied. And the girl wasnt protected she was being bullied .
samari

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

People in case you are not aware the youth of this society is out of control .Blaming the teacher and everyone else for childrens short coming andbad behavior has led to a epidemic of narcissism and personality disordered generation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Falling Waters Discussions

Search the Falling Waters Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
amber cremeans 3 min Livin the Fabulous Life 23
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Mgtn Res 53,475
Kristan Tolliver 10 min really 3
Husband fired from Alcon today. 17 min okay 3
hooker$$$$ 21 min Goherdstudent 1
Masturbation 31 min tusk 2
No Pay Raises this Year for Cabell County Deputies (Jun '13) 42 min Research 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Falling Waters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000