Medicaid People Read This! HIMG Playing Dirty Pool.

Posted in the Falling Waters Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Watch Out if you go to HIMG. If they tell you to sign TWO forms (Initial & Sign), Watch your Butt. HIMG Recently Posted, HIMG Will No Longer take WV. Medicaid People. Get this Myself and 5 other friends have got Dropped as a Patient there. They make up bogess reasons, Such as: Excessive Appts Missed, To Personal Reasons, for giving you your Pink Slip, The Butt Heads KNOW we the People of Medicaid built their facility. Im a 8 yr. Patient and have referred at least 25 People there, Another friend... He has went there even when it was on 20th St.etc. So Watch Out they WILL Get you Next!
Also Posted was Dr. Dannals, Carico & Turner will NO LONGER Be able to send/register you to any Hospital. No Reasons were given.
I heard those 3 were under Investigation. So Watch your Butts Medicaid Patients.My question is WHY US?
Reyna

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Because you don't pay anything from your own pocket so they don't need you anymore, maybe? Because Medicaid doesn't compensate them but maybe 10-20% of what they bill? I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole either if I was a doc.
angry ex bf

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2010
I know my ex that works @ HIMG Pediatrics.....she is a LPN her name is ASHLEY BLACK.....she negnects her accsess to the computers there and looked up my personal medical records and told my current gf about my medical condition! She should be fired but no one will take my complaint seriously. What ever happened to doctor patient confidentiality?
armywife

Milton, FL

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Pediatrics has an office in the HIMG building they are not apart of the HIMG group. University Pediatrics is associated with Marshall Medical Center. And Marshall Medical Center employees only have access to Marshall Medical Center Pediatric medical records.
angry ex bf

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Yeah......I'm a Marshall student you know it all.
Reading Is Hard

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I have this slightly odd feeling that in order to be enrolled in Marshall, you probably have to be able to read... so maybe as you're cruising by your ex-gf's place of employment, you might READ THE SIGN next to the pediatric office located inside the building or the side of the building even that says "MARSHALL UNIVERISTY PEDIATRICS" in giant green letters. And if you are that concerned with you info being looked at by your ex, then call HIPAA and file a complaint for her office.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Couldnt have said it better myself........if people would actually read what they sign or at least take that paper home to read instead of throwing it away in the trashcan on their way out the door at the doctor.

Theres a reason they mention HIPAA and if you have been to the doctor/ER in the last what 10 years then you have signed a form stating you have been given the information on HIPAA.

Reading is Fundamental!!!!
wow

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Reading Is Hard wrote:
I have this slightly odd feeling that in order to be enrolled in Marshall, you probably have to be able to read... so maybe as you're cruising by your ex-gf's place of employment, you might READ THE SIGN next to the pediatric office located inside the building or the side of the building even that says "MARSHALL UNIVERISTY PEDIATRICS" in giant green letters. And if you are that concerned with you info being looked at by your ex, then call HIPAA and file a complaint for her office.
Before calling someone else stupid, you might want to get yourself in line. HIPAA (also known as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is a Law not a Place. You can't just call a law. However, you CAN call the US Dept of Health and Human Services or go to www.hhs.gov to lodge a complaint.
()()()()()

Butler, PA

#9 Nov 30, 2012
angry ex bf wrote:
I know my ex that works @ HIMG Pediatrics.....she is a LPN her name is ASHLEY BLACK.....she negnects her accsess to the computers there and looked up my personal medical records and told my current gf about my medical condition! She should be fired but no one will take my complaint seriously. What ever happened to doctor patient confidentiality?
What was her maiden name?
LORI H

Syracuse, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Just for any potential patients to HIMG PODIATRY DEPARTMENT !!!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT go to HIMGs PODIATRY DEPARTMENT !! Well, it's not like anyone would be able to. They only have 2 on staff & they discriminate against handicapped individuals. And, trying to get an appointment is impossible...... DR. LO and DR. MILLER. I can only speak from my personal experience with their office. In a nutshell, I was a former patient of a podiatrist in their office who left about a month ago.....I simply wanted to make an appointment with one of these other two that are still there. I was told,*They aren't accepting new patients who need diabetic foot care.*---- Ummmm, okay......Isn't that the entire point of seeing a podiatrist? I was told that both of their practices are full due to them having to absorb the old patients of the dr. that left. So, then I asked if I was a new patient who just moved to WV and wanted a new podiatrist, could I make an appoinment. I was told yes. THEN, I asked, well, can *I* make an appointment. I'm not a new patient. I have already been established & treated for over a year. I simply want to switch over to one of the two remaining dr's. I was told no. That makes no sense. HIMG simply doesn't want to help diabetic handicapped individuals. I also had a friend of mine call, posing as a potential new patient. She gave them all the same info. as mine....Insurance, symptoms, diagnosis, history....she basically posed as me but gave her name instead. We did this just to see if she could get an appointment. She did. With no problem. Then, I called back to inquire if I could make an appointment. Again, when they heard my name, they said no. I asked why. They said the same thing about *no new diabetic patients*. I then asked if I could simply take my friends appointment b/c she couldn't make it. They had no answern for me & were flabbergasted. I was told,*Someone will get back with you.*......I have yet to hear from them. Proof is right there. HIMG PODIATRY discriminates against handicapped diabetic individuals. Funny thing tho, they want their bills paid yesterday, but can't accomodate an actual appointment for an existing patient. Amazing. So, any one looking for a podiatrist. My advice to you is to NOT give your hard earned money , valuable time or trust your health to HIMG PODIATRY. You will be sorry.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#11 Jul 28, 2013
Sometimes we have to remember that medicine is a business. If we go into a business and make a complete horse's ass out of ourselves repeatedly, we shouldn't be surprised if the business owner (doctor) bans us from their business. They do have the right to do that, you know.

Not knowing your situation, but making an educated guess from your own posts...something tells me you need A LOT of attention and you want it yesterday, wherever you go. You give one the impression that you perhaps push other patients out of the way, even though they may have been first.

Sounds like they just got sick of your shenanigans. That bit about having the friend call and waste the receptionist's time like that? Ridiculous. The phone game would have gotten you banned by me, if I were your doctor.
Betyouwont

Huntington, WV

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Is someone mad they got cut off their meds? Hahaha !!! Your not first one to cry .... Go find another doctor and stop whining. If you dislike them so much it shouldn't be a problem.
bigbob

Alexandria, VA

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Heard a private doctor say his accountant said he lost money on every Medicaid patient. He stopped taking them as 1/4 of time he was working for free. People forget that most of these guys get out with $10k a month student loan payments.
????

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Watch Out if you go to HIMG. If they tell you to sign TWO forms (Initial & Sign), Watch your Butt. HIMG Recently Posted, HIMG Will No Longer take WV. Medicaid People. Get this Myself and 5 other friends have got Dropped as a Patient there. They make up bogess reasons, Such as: Excessive Appts Missed, To Personal Reasons, for giving you your Pink Slip, The Butt Heads KNOW we the People of Medicaid built their facility. Im a 8 yr. Patient and have referred at least 25 People there, Another friend... He has went there even when it was on 20th St.etc. So Watch Out they WILL Get you Next!
Also Posted was Dr. Dannals, Carico & Turner will NO LONGER Be able to send/register you to any Hospital. No Reasons were given.
I heard those 3 were under Investigation. So Watch your Butts Medicaid Patients.My question is WHY US?
You Medicaid people built nothing except more children who are raised to get a free ride . If people like us didn't go to work every day there would be no free ride for you. 1/3 of my earnings go to fund teenagers popping out one kid after another, suboxone patients, and so many other lazy underserving filches. Government aid should only be available to the aged, handicapped, and children. Everyone else should take care of themselves. I'm sick of people on Medicaid acting like they are entitled to everything free in life. You should be grateful that you are able to go to the doctor or ER everyday of the year and get all the free prescription drugs you need. People with real insurance get limited doctor visits and have large copays for medical service. Quit whining and get your medical degree. See how much you enjoy seeing Medicaid patients in your practice
here

Elkview, WV

#15 Jul 28, 2013
welfare ppl are burning the hell out of that card to get there dope' cut them all but the kids off....
Redneck

Huntington, WV

#16 Jul 28, 2013
angry ex bf wrote:
Hey Canada, USA has a law HIPAA that takes pt privacy serious. Contact the DC office & they will investigate.
1 post removed
I love smelly feet

Vandergrift, PA

#18 Jul 29, 2013
LORI H wrote:
Just for any potential patients to HIMG PODIATRY DEPARTMENT !!!!! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT go to HIMGs PODIATRY DEPARTMENT !! Well, it's not like anyone would be able to. They only have 2 on staff & they discriminate against handicapped individuals. And, trying to get an appointment is impossible...... DR. LO and DR. MILLER. I can only speak from my personal experience with their office. In a nutshell, I was a former patient of a podiatrist in their office who left about a month ago.....I simply wanted to make an appointment with one of these other two that are still there. I was told,*They aren't accepting new patients who need diabetic foot care.*---- Ummmm, okay......Isn't that the entire point of seeing a podiatrist? I was told that both of their practices are full due to them having to absorb the old patients of the dr. that left. So, then I asked if I was a new patient who just moved to WV and wanted a new podiatrist, could I make an appoinment. I was told yes. THEN, I asked, well, can *I* make an appointment. I'm not a new patient. I have already been established & treated for over a year. I simply want to switch over to one of the two remaining dr's. I was told no. That makes no sense. HIMG simply doesn't want to help diabetic handicapped individuals. I also had a friend of mine call, posing as a potential new patient. She gave them all the same info. as mine....Insurance, symptoms, diagnosis, history....she basically posed as me but gave her name instead. We did this just to see if she could get an appointment. She did. With no problem. Then, I called back to inquire if I could make an appointment. Again, when they heard my name, they said no. I asked why. They said the same thing about *no new diabetic patients*. I then asked if I could simply take my friends appointment b/c she couldn't make it. They had no answern for me & were flabbergasted. I was told,*Someone will get back with you.*......I have yet to hear from them. Proof is right there. HIMG PODIATRY discriminates against handicapped diabetic individuals. Funny thing tho, they want their bills paid yesterday, but can't accomodate an actual appointment for an existing patient. Amazing. So, any one looking for a podiatrist. My advice to you is to NOT give your hard earned money , valuable time or trust your health to HIMG PODIATRY. You will be sorry.
Ok, my username is a joke but...

HIMG has the best and most professional employees and physicians in the tri state area so I call bs on your story. The place is top notch and no one working there would be as unprofessional as you allege.
blk ken

Eskdale, WV

#19 Jul 29, 2013
there going to drug test welfare victems in sept' fl is already doing it' hope it weeds out the dopers
$CashMoney$

Huntington, WV

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Y'all need to get a job. Uncle Sam is NOT your baby daddy.
DrNo

Rio Grande, OH

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
GTFO of my practice you leech. The only think you built was that enormous gut. Go get a job, then come back and tell me what you built. Until then, be thankful you have medicaid at all. If the world was fair, you and your kind would be euthanized so the rest of us wouldn't have to carry your ungrateful fat asses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falling Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asandre Jamison 18 min Tru 2
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 55 min Troll patrol 55
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,244
East end thief's (Nov '13) 3 hr Someone 1,662
Why are so many blacks coming here? How do we k... 3 hr lets help 13
Chris Adkins 3 hr jessica 3
MacKenize Rush (Aug '13) 3 hr Huntingtongrrrl83 10
•••
•••
•••

Falling Waters Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Falling Waters People Search