Bailey

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Does anyone know much about people with RH Negative blood? I've been told I have it, but all it says on WEB MD is stuff to do with pregnancy. What does it mean and is it dangerous?
mother of 2

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 30, 2013
Bailey wrote:
Does anyone know much about people with RH Negative blood? I've been told I have it, but all it says on WEB MD is stuff to do with pregnancy. What does it mean and is it dangerous?
I am rh negative. Im definitely not a dr but when I was pregnant with my sfirst I was told that I had rh negative blood im not sure if this is completely accurate but it has somethibg to do with your body rejecting babys blood or vice versa and if you dont get a shot during your pregnancy. Your next pregnancy could be effected. I know thats very vague but both pregnancies when it was explained I was suffering from "baby brain drain" other than a couple of shots during pregnancy ive never heard it effect anything else. I hope this helps a little. Sorry couldnt elaborate more.
John

Hurricane, WV

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Wikipedia has the scoop
mother of 2

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 30, 2013
John wrote:
Wikipedia has the scoop
Wikipedia is definitely a more reliable source than I. Lol but I like to think I know what I'm talking about from time to time though.:)
Derper

Huntington, WV

#5 Sep 30, 2013
mother of 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is definitely a more reliable source than I. Lol but I like to think I know what I'm talking about from time to time though.:)
Hee hee. Yeah, Wikipedia plays it kinda fast and loose sometimes...lol
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#6 Sep 30, 2013
Im rh neg. It has to do with the body not producing antigens which produce antibodies or the other way around. Something like that.
Cindy

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 1, 2013
After giving birth or after a miscarriage a woman who is RH negative is given a gamma globin shot to prevent antibodies from forming in case the baby was RH positive. This is given to prevent future pregnancies from being rejected or damaged by the antibodies. I am RH negative and my husband is RH positive. I had to have the shots after childbirth. I have two healthy children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Falling Waters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington high basketball 3 min Highlander Pride 38
HHS vs Huntington prep in basketball ...should ... 1 hr Highlander Pride 4
America Held Hostage Day 324 1 hr Hillary lost 21
Big Dump On The Elevator 1 hr Supervisor 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 2 hr 30th street 1,419
Hey trump clowns 2 hr Explain2me 48
Billy Mount child molester!!!! 2 hr Wtf 34

Falling Waters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance